Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 6766 times)

Remedy360

Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »
All that really matters to me is the quality of the music. Outside of a few songs I could really care less about Danny Boy so this doesn't really mean anything to me. But I mean, Michael Jackson was a fucking pedo, that doesn't mean that dude wasn't a great artist with classics under his belt.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2013, 07:07:10 PM »
All that really matters to me is the quality of the music. Outside of a few songs I could really care less about Danny Boy so this doesn't really mean anything to me. But I mean, Michael Jackson was a fucking pedo, that doesn't mean that dude wasn't a great artist with classics under his belt.

yea, but michael aint said he's a pedo, the people did...and if he made songs about fuckin lil kids, i doubt i'd wanna hear that either lol

Remedy360

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2013, 07:10:12 PM »

yea, but michael aint said he's a pedo, the people did...and if he made songs about fuckin lil kids, i doubt i'd wanna hear that either lol

LOL I would hope not. I get what you're saying from that standpoint, obviously if some dude is actually singing about fucking guys I wouldn't want to listen, but what someone does in their private life doesn't really bother me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2013, 07:27:29 PM »
This nigga Classic Material is a Danny Boy fanboy. Knew he was a herb like that.
shut the fuck up miley you listenin' to beyonce and frank ocean albums in their entirety you faggot ass cracker.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2013, 08:01:33 PM »
This fucking thread cracks me up. You guys been in love with the man's music for almost 20 years and now you want to make criteria for why him being gay is alright and special exceptions for which songs you can listen to. Listen to the fucking music you like and enjoy it. Stop trying so hard.

so u enjoy listening to a man sing about slipping and sliding when u know he's talkin about a dude's ass? get help

LOL ;D ;D
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2013, 10:06:37 PM »
My only question is how does OGCM feel that his second favorite artist is straight up out the closet?

First Cliff's got herpes, now Danny's gay. Tough year for this nigga.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »
this thread is sad... muthafuckas in here slandering this man's name, legend and catalog on some he said-she said bullshit like some gossiping bitches...  4 pages and no proof?  not one tweet or facebook post of this man confessing?  this shit needs to be closed....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2013, 03:35:53 AM »
This is mos definitely confirmed... funny thing is I even added danny boy right after that on facebook and dude was way down to earth even chatted with me about Suge 8). I was honored.

SHOW THE POST WHERE HE ADMITS IT

I LOVE DANNY BOY.  I WOULD NEVER BETRAY HIS TRUST LIKE THAT.  WHAT HE SAYS 2 ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGES IS BETWEEN HIM AND I ONLY!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2013, 04:20:26 AM »
This is mos definitely confirmed... funny thing is I even added danny boy right after that on facebook and dude was way down to earth even chatted with me about Suge 8). I was honored.

I LOVE DANNY BOY.  I WOULD NEVER BETRAY HIS TRUST LIKE THAT.  WHAT HE SAYS 2 ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGES IS BETWEEN HIM AND I ONLY!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2013, 07:20:27 AM »
My only question is how does OGCM feel that his second favorite artist is straight up out the closet?

First Cliff's got herpes, now Danny's gay. Tough year for this nigga.
shut the fuck up miley and go finish twerkin' to your beyonce playlist u prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2013, 07:24:57 AM »
This fucking thread cracks me up. You guys been in love with the man's music for almost 20 years and now you want to make criteria for why him being gay is alright and special exceptions for which songs you can listen to. Listen to the fucking music you like and enjoy it. Stop trying so hard.

so u enjoy listening to a man sing about slipping and sliding when u know he's talkin about a dude's ass? get help
that is a question only cham a.k.a miley can answer he loves that frank ocean album.

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »

lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2013, 02:20:53 PM »
wait is infant saying that he came out of the closet to him on facebook private message? im calling bullshit on all this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2013, 02:39:28 PM »
It's private, yet it somehow got posted on here? Confusing ish

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »
some of these niccas is bitches too...