Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 6691 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2013, 04:21:16 PM »
luther vandross was gay as fuck but i grew up listening to his music and still love it

he keeps the messages ambiguous and don't include words like girl....love can be a universal thing i guess just keep the d away from me and im good.

i never noticed luther was gay till about ten years ago then my homeboys uncle played in his horn section of his band and he said luther never was with a woman and was secretive about his love life. i looked on the internet and lots of talk about luther being gay but this man cut some great songs in his life that talk about love in terms anyone can understand i guess.

never too much is my shiiiiit plus this nigga iinvented putting a cheeseburger on a glazed donut. how real is that?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2013, 05:28:28 PM »
See OGCM, you can still fuck with ya boy Daniel...just can't actually fuck him. Stay up, bruh.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2013, 05:40:08 PM »
See OGCM, you can still fuck with ya boy Daniel...just can't actually fuck him. Stay up, bruh.
I'm fuckin' your mother and grandmother so miss me wit your faggot ass fantasies miley.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
I think you should tweet him. Let him know it's gonna be okay.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2013, 09:33:55 PM »
luther vandross was gay as fuck but i grew up listening to his music and still love it

he keeps the messages ambiguous and don't include words like girl....love can be a universal thing i guess just keep the d away from me and im good.

i never noticed luther was gay till about ten years ago then my homeboys uncle played in his horn section of his band and he said luther never was with a woman and was secretive about his love life. i looked on the internet and lots of talk about luther being gay but this man cut some great songs in his life that talk about love in terms anyone can understand i guess.

never too much is my shiiiiit plus this nigga iinvented putting a cheeseburger on a glazed donut. how real is that?

lol, forgot about Luther..... but that guys a legend..... he'd be like the gay uncle in the family everyone's cool with.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2013, 06:28:21 AM »
I think you should tweet him. Let him know it's gonna be okay.
I'd rather fuck your granny's face.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2013, 06:31:39 AM »
Y'all need to stop that bullshit and take it to the G-Spot.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2013, 08:07:44 AM »
Y'all need to stop that bullshit and take it to the G-Spot.
the thread was fine until miley decided to post her bullshit.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2013, 08:38:14 PM »

Disappointing you'd turn so quick on ya boy just because Daniel might want to take you out on the town.

Naw.. actually funny thing is when Danny Boy was going back and forth with some folks on Hurt Em Bad's facebook wall he said something like "(Why ya'll hatin), it's not like I would be into most of you dudes anyway, it ain't even like that".

LOL as if that was some kind of legitimate comeback for a gay person to say.  "Well you guys ain't even all that fine to me anyway".. lol.  That's not what he said exactly but it was something to that effect.

Not saying it to diss Danny Boy by the way.  I love Danny Boy and he certainly ranks as my favorite gay of all time.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 08:54:45 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2013, 12:17:03 AM »

Disappointing you'd turn so quick on ya boy just because Daniel might want to take you out on the town.

Naw.. actually funny thing is when Danny Boy was going back and forth with some folks on Hurt Em Bad's facebook wall he said something like "(Why ya'll hatin), it's not like I would be into most of you dudes anyway, it ain't even like that".

LOL as if that was some kind of legitimate comeback for a gay person to say.  "Well you guys ain't even all that fine to me anyway".. lol.  That's not what he said exactly but it was something to that effect.

Not saying it to diss Danny Boy by the way.  I love Danny Boy and he certainly ranks as my favorite gay of all time.

Higher than Leonardo da Vinci? Tshaikowski? Any gay artist/scientist for that matter? :D
Maybe you just dont realize how many people of significance were gay?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2013, 12:25:44 AM »
Do

Higher than Leonardo da Vinci? Tshaikowski? Any gay artist/scientist for that matter? :D
Maybe you just dont realize how many people of significance were gay?

I don't think there are hieghts taller than where Death Row was summer of 1996.  Certainly not some fag painting dreary, uninspiring and somewhat scary images of a man he worships (Leo).  And who the fuck is Tshavik, he sounds like a lesser gay to me just judging from the wack name.  

Anyway I would love to debate u over which fag is the greatest fag but that shits already been articulated in the GSpot section of the forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 12:47:42 AM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2013, 12:39:07 PM »
Infinite, you are that special kind of fucked in the head, where for awhile I wasn't sure if you were genuine or just creating a character for attention but good lord, you write some of the most ridiculous shit I have ever read. If this is all an act, you are a genius.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
That's embarrassing lol.

Will_B

« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2014, 03:34:18 AM »
Infinite, you are that special kind of fucked in the head, where for awhile I wasn't sure if you were genuine or just creating a character for attention but good lord, you write some of the most ridiculous shit I have ever read. If this is all an act, you are a genius.

His account got hacked after the suicide

doublee313

« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2014, 07:01:37 AM »
This fucking thread cracks me up. You guys been in love with the man's music for almost 20 years and now you want to make criteria for why him being gay is alright and special exceptions for which songs you can listen to. Listen to the fucking music you like and enjoy it. Stop trying so hard.

I agree Jimmy.  People that are saying HOW CAN I LISTEN TO HIM are just being stupid.  It's one thing if he was singing about sucking someone off, but he's not.  So get over it guys, and just enjoy the classics.