Author Topic: Merry Xmas!  (Read 953 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Merry Xmas!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 01:01:04 PM »
happy birthday jesus!!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 02:29:10 PM »
lol.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 02:34:26 PM »
u b postin some wack ass pictures.  post something better.  Asian bitches go harder than that

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 02:51:08 PM »
 u must be another one who prefers "thick" as apposed to "cute"?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 02:54:43 PM »
u must be another one who prefers "thick" as apposed to "cute"?

why cant they be both??

i'm just sayin'.... step your game up.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »

:laugh:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 02:59:41 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 03:05:39 PM »
yeah i get it.  you got better taste than Me.  good 4 u.  i'll sticc 2 fuccin humans, u sticc 2 fuccin cartoons.   

u won.  how does it feel 2 beat RadioTube?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2013, 03:08:43 PM »
yeah i get it.  you got better taste than Me.  good 4 u.  i'll sticc 2 fuccin humans, u sticc 2 fuccin cartoons.   

whoa chill out man. and i posted bugger all anime gilrs i been posting mostly real ones??? i never said i had better taste than anyone! relax mate..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2013, 03:08:56 PM »
Alhamdulillah at least last year I was in Africa during Christmas time.  The holidays are so depressing whenever I'm in America.  Not only now but the memories of past sadness from my youth.  At least one year in 97' my older bro got me a Pac book and I chased the blues reading it and bumping R U Still Down.  Tomarrow I will probably be doing the usual tradition of bumping Death Row XMas.  I will be at work so that will help a little with the pain too....  

Used to have nice Christmas here when I was a kid, like all the years before 2pac died.  Like in 1993 I remember my older bro got me my first cdplayer and cd's.  I got the Chronic, Doggystyle and En Vogue.  I sold EnVogue to the girl next door for 7 dollars and everyone in the neighborhood ended up coming to my crib to listen to Doggystyle, that album was huge in the day.  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2013, 03:09:07 PM »
Out of this entire thread you've only posted ONE decent pic.  And u just did it.  Good 4 u Krazy, Happy Holidays

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqmX692SLJ8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VqmX692SLJ8</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2013, 03:10:05 PM »
Alhamdulillah at least last year I was in Africa during Christmas time.  The holidays are so depressing whenever I'm in America.  Not only now but the memories of past sadness from my youth.  At least one year in 97' my older bro got me a Pac book and I chased the blues reading it and bumping R U Still Down.  Tomarrow I will probably be doing the usual tradition of bumping Death Row XMas.  I will be at work so that will help a little with the pain too....  

Used to have nice Christmas here when I was a kid, like all the years before 2pac died.  Like in 1993 I remember my older bro got me my first cdplayer and cd's.  I got the Chronic, Doggystyle and En Vogue.  I sold EnVogue to the girl next door for 7 dollars and everyone in the neighborhood ended up coming to my crib to listen to Doggystyle, that shit was huge in the day.  

cool story bro. 

let's leave tha talking to tha adults

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2013, 03:11:26 PM »

whoa chill out man. and i posted bugger all anime gilrs i been posting mostly real ones??? i never said i had better taste than anyone! relax mate..

but what you're posting is wack.  end of story

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »
Out of this entire thread you've only posted ONE decent pic.  And u just did it.  Good 4 u Krazy, Happy Holidays

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqmX692SLJ8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VqmX692SLJ8</a>
You really only liked ONE? which one, may i ask? let me guess, the one where the girl has her legs spread? lol