Author Topic: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum  (Read 2954 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum
« on: December 24, 2013, 05:34:05 PM »
Yo dawg, it isn't me who has changed.  Its you who has changed.  Last two previous times I was in L.A. the clownz at the forum were all "bitchez" in your own words.  Now the clownz are all your butt buddies at the forum and u clown wit them daily.

So there are only 2 possible scenarios for that:

A.  You changed and became a clown

B.  You always wanted to be down wit the clownz its just they never accepted you till now.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Re: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 05:35:45 PM »
Take your medicine before you log on here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 05:48:08 PM »
infant is kinda approaching queen status at this point

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 05:49:39 PM »
Its either A or B and I was thinkin it was cuzz u changed but I was chattin wit an OG from the forum on facebook and he thought u were always a clown but the clownz (of which Sikotic is your leader and head Clown) did not accept you till now so he thought it was B but I thought it was A.

Which is it?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Okka

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »
Didn't you just apologize to Scitt and now you goin' at him again?

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »
infant is kinda approaching queen status at this point

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »
Pretty lame troll.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
The guy who who spends his time venting his emotions online like a female calling someone else a clown. Nice.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 06:32:39 PM »
Its either A or B and I was thinkin it was cuzz u changed but I was chattin wit an OG from the forum on facebook and he thought u were always a clown but the clownz (of which Sikotic is your leader and head Clown) did not accept you till now so he thought it was B but I thought it was A.

Which is it?
Why are you takin this out on me? I had nothing to do with any of this. This is all you, homeboy, but it seems like you tend to blame others for the situations you've created.

But LMAO at talking to people on dubcc about your homie behind his back. That's what females do.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Asani Waye

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »
lol @ this thread

I wasn't here at dubcc back in the day but it seems like most of you guys were like teenagers and shit when this spot was really cracking. Maybe its just people are growing up? lol I know that may sound crazy but people do actually mature with age...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 06:47:22 PM »
Didn't you just apologize to Scitt and now you goin' at him again?

Dude started the beef back up on the elements forum.  He made a battle verse against me and I spit some shit back.. no big deal, just rhymin, num sayin... but then he got shook and deleted the thread and started talkin arrogant again so I had to check him..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 06:48:35 PM »
I know that may sound crazy but people do actually mature with age...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 06:54:02 PM »
lol @ this thread

I wasn't here at dubcc back in the day but it seems like most of you guys were like teenagers and shit when this spot was really cracking. Maybe its just people are growing up? lol I know that may sound crazy but people do actually mature with age...

No way.. that's a falsehood.  What you call "growing up" is just becoming more pretentious is all.  The "growing up" concept is a hoax.  Most people sell-out and also deteriorate as they get older.  Their mind narrows and they become stagnant.

Just look at the members of this forum.  Sikotic used to be a good dude back in 02' and now he's a complete clown.  Young Gizz used to be a really sincere, good-hearted cat and now he only has about 7% of that left and the rest has totally deteriorated.   Sccit used to have the courage to put himself out there and keep it real and now he hides behind a mask of arrogance.  Siavash, DirtyDogg used to have heart, and now that dude is Emo or some shit.  AlerG used to be a rapper and now dude is makin Rock music even though hip-hop is his true love.   I could go on forever.  

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:17:05 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 06:56:09 PM »
shut tha fuck up Infinite.  Lay your pussy back

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 08:19:24 PM »
lol @ this thread

No way.. that's a falsehood.  What you call "growing up" is just becoming more pretentious is all.  The "growing up" concept is a hoax.  Most people sell-out and also deteriorate as they get older.  Their mind narrows and they become stagnant.

Just look at the members of this forum.  Sikotic used to be a good dude back in 02' and now he's a complete clown.  Young Gizz used to be a really sincere, good-hearted cat and now he only has about 7% of that left and the rest has totally deteriorated.   Sccit used to have the courage to put himself out there and keep it real and now he hides behind a mask of arrogance.  Siavash, DirtyDogg used to have heart, and now that dude is Emo or some shit.  AlerG used to be a rapper and now dude is makin Rock music even though hip-hop is his true love.   I could go on forever. 

Well......at least we've all changed and evolved over time. Can't say the same for you.

As an emcee, I'd like to at least say you've become stagnant, but you've actually regressed since '02. Not to mention you're still dealing with the same emotional and esteem issues that you were dealing with over a decade ago when this place first started. What's up with that?

THA SAUCE HOUSE