Author Topic: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum  (Read 2953 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 09:23:24 PM »
i was the biggest immature douche bag on this forum back in the day, not to mention the youngest so of course i was the most immature, im still a good guy deep down, i just realized not to take this internet so serious anymore like we all did back in the day,

you on the other hand, you changed, your just an emotional faggot now, and its sad to see you end up like that cus we've always been cool until you decided to judge all of us because we dont believe or think the way you do
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
we all grew up together on this board, everyone who has been here for 10 plus years, ive been posting at this board since i was 12 and now im fuckin 24... i see this place like we are all just one big internet community that grew up together, that clown eachother, disagree/agree with each other and have discussions about shit... you on the other hand infinite just take this shit way too serious bro
The West is Back

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 05:24:05 AM »
Infant went to L.A. expecting a snugglefuck, Danny Boy ass clown

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 09:44:34 AM »
It's just so soft how you had to drive across the country to start talking shit about the situation.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 09:51:54 AM »
Lighten up....it's Christmas, faggot.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 12:14:16 PM »
infinite, you're lost....if someone1 talks shit to me, as mufuckaz would back in the day, then ima let em have it.

if they turn around and embrace me/my music, who am i to shun them away?

if you truly wanna be holy, u gotta change your entire way of thinkin.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »
i was the biggest immature douche bag on this forum back in the day, not to mention the youngest so of course i was the most immature, im still a good guy deep down, i just realized not to take this internet so serious anymore like we all did back in the day,

you on the other hand, you changed, your just an emotional faggot now, and its sad to see you end up like that cus we've always been cool until you decided to judge all of us because we dont believe or think the way you do

don't you know? infinite is the official judge of everyones character on dubcc. holy shit.

infinite, at the end of the day, you gotta stop judging cats. use your inner power to get the good out of people.. if muthafuckaz got beef, they got beef. if they extend an olive branch and want to do music with good intentions, it takes a big man to keep shit righteous.. i aint bout to keep evil alive. and you of every1 should know, i aint scared of shit. if it's on, then it's on. u got evil in your heart and you just lookin for a place to direct it...and now you directin it at me...for no reason....PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 12:32:51 PM »
I find it hilarious that Infinite seems to have beef with everyone that helped him out. His parents. Doggy. NIK. Roccy. His mosque friends. Probably other people in his life we have no idea about.

Seems like he got mad entitlement issues. Like, if you don't give him what he feels he's entitled to (i.e. money, studio time, food, shelter, etc.) then he feels like you disrespected him. Kinda makes you wonder if the roles were reversed and anyone needed Infinite to come through and help him out, would he even offer any support?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 12:43:11 PM »
I find it hilarious that Infinite seems to have beef with everyone that helped him out. His parents. Doggy. NIK. Roccy. His mosque friends. Probably other people in his life we have no idea about.

Seems like he got mad entitlement issues. Like, if you don't give him what he feels he's entitled to (i.e. money, studio time, food, shelter, etc.) then he feels like you disrespected him. Kinda makes you wonder if the roles were reversed and anyone needed Infinite to come through and help him out, would he even offer any support?

i think he just feels like if u have beef with some1 that growth is not an option and that you should be beefin until you die..

but if you read the torah, you'd know better.

at the end of the day, if yall was still talkin about "fuck nik", then infinite would be a lot more happy......but positivity always beats negativity, on everything i love.

infinite....i sincerely thought your beef with cats was legit, until you turned on me.

MY beef wit cats was legit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »

see nik this is what i was talking about...

and as i said earlier he liked it better when we were talking about fornicating with each others mothers and daughters. thats a righteous guy right there lol....thats ya boy.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 01:20:35 PM »

and as i said earlier he liked it better when we were talking about fornicating with each others mothers and daughters. thats a righteous guy right there lol....thats ya boy.

exactly.

blcxm

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 03:10:14 AM »
oung Gizz used to be a really sincere, good-hearted cat and now he only has about 7% of that left and the rest has totally deteriorated.
so... 7%?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2013, 04:51:44 AM »
Take your medicine before you log on here.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2013, 10:05:50 AM »
INFINITE NEVER LIKED ME FOR ME, HE JUST LIKED ME CUZ I WAS HATED AND HE FELT LIKE HE COULD RELATE.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »
lol @ this thread

I wasn't here at dubcc back in the day but it seems like most of you guys were like teenagers and shit when this spot was really cracking. Maybe its just people are growing up? lol I know that may sound crazy but people do actually mature with age...

No way.. that's a falsehood.  What you call "growing up" is just becoming more pretentious is all.  The "growing up" concept is a hoax.  Most people sell-out and also deteriorate as they get older.  Their mind narrows and they become stagnant.

Just look at the members of this forum.  Sikotic used to be a good dude back in 02' and now he's a complete clown.  Young Gizz used to be a really sincere, good-hearted cat and now he only has about 7% of that left and the rest has totally deteriorated.   Sccit used to have the courage to put himself out there and keep it real and now he hides behind a mask of arrogance.  Siavash, DirtyDogg used to have heart, and now that dude is Emo or some shit.  AlerG used to be a rapper and now dude is makin Rock music even though hip-hop is his true love.   I could go on forever.  

Lol how do I get brought into this, honestly dude you need to stop taking this Internet forum thing so seriously. How could you possibly know what influences me. I make music from the heart. You have absolutely no idea my collection of experiences that motivate me to write the music I do. Your emotional bit is stale and lame.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :