Author Topic: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum  (Read 2957 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Message to Sccit and his Clown buddies at the forum
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »
because hes type feminine and thats what silly bitches do is gossip and create drama between other ppl etc.

he dont realize it yet but he has become everything he claims to hate.

this was an extreme show of disloyalty and i believe alot of ppl that gave brians retarded ass the benefit of the doubt previously will no longer do so after watching all this unfold.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2013, 01:23:28 PM »

this was an extreme show of disloyalty

every1 in LAMB/lambfam agrees with this..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2013, 02:45:36 PM »
INFINITE NEVER LIKED ME FOR ME, HE JUST LIKED ME CUZ I WAS HATED AND HE FELT LIKE HE COULD RELATE.

Naw cuzz... I took you as a homie all the way, in all phases of the game, offense, defense, special teams....

But Clownizm can't co-exist with realism.  If you wanna play both sides of the fence you get a picket stuck in dat azz cuzz   8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2013, 02:50:01 PM »
INFINITE NEVER LIKED ME FOR ME, HE JUST LIKED ME CUZ I WAS HATED AND HE FELT LIKE HE COULD RELATE.

Naw cuzz... I took you as a homie all the way, in all phases of the game, offense, defense, special teams....

But Clownizm can't co-exist with realism.  If you wanna play both sides of the fence you get a picket stuck in dat azz cuzz   8)

if u liked me for who i was and not for the fact that i was hated, then you'd be down wit me regardless, whether i embrace positivity from those reachin out or not....truth is, u aint ever liked me for me, u just felt aligned with me through the hate we received. fake shit, playa.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2013, 02:51:04 PM »
smh at all of this...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2013, 06:06:41 PM »

Lmfao @clownism....you just posted a video of you free styling for change on the street with a tweaking androgynous mime as your sidekick you dumb bitch.

Your a walking punchline....One big contradiction after another. Work on getting to know yourself before u pass judgment on the nxt man

Remedy360

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 11:26:20 PM »
lol @ this thread

I wasn't here at dubcc back in the day but it seems like most of you guys were like teenagers and shit when this spot was really cracking. Maybe its just people are growing up? lol I know that may sound crazy but people do actually mature with age...

No way.. that's a falsehood.  What you call "growing up" is just becoming more pretentious is all.  The "growing up" concept is a hoax.  Most people sell-out and also deteriorate as they get older.  Their mind narrows and they become stagnant.

Just look at the members of this forum.  Sikotic used to be a good dude back in 02' and now he's a complete clown.  Young Gizz used to be a really sincere, good-hearted cat and now he only has about 7% of that left and the rest has totally deteriorated.   Sccit used to have the courage to put himself out there and keep it real and now he hides behind a mask of arrogance.  Siavash, DirtyDogg used to have heart, and now that dude is Emo or some shit.  AlerG used to be a rapper and now dude is makin Rock music even though hip-hop is his true love.   I could go on forever.  

Lol how do I get brought into this, honestly dude you need to stop taking this Internet forum thing so seriously. How could you possibly know what influences me. I make music from the heart. You have absolutely no idea my collection of experiences that motivate me to write the music I do. Your emotional bit is stale and lame.

LMAO seriously what the hell is wrong with this guy? And from a musical standpoint you're genuinely talented and make good stuff, won't even comment on Infinite..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 02:43:27 AM »

I find it hilarious that Infinite seems to have beef with everyone that helped him out. His parents. Doggy. NIK. Roccy. His mosque friends. Probably other people in his life we have no idea about.

Seems like he got mad entitlement issues. Like, if you don't give him what he feels he's entitled to (i.e. money, studio time, food, shelter, etc.) then he feels like you disrespected him. Kinda makes you wonder if the roles were reversed and anyone needed Infinite to come through and help him out, would he even offer any support?

i think he just feels like if u have beef with some1 that growth is not an option and that you should be beefin until you die..

but if you read the torah, you'd know better.

at the end of the day, if yall was still talkin about "fuck nik", then infinite would be a lot more happy......but positivity always beats negativity, on everything i love.

infinite....i sincerely thought your beef with cats was legit, until you turned on me.

MY beef wit cats was legit

Naw cuzz... my beef with cats has turned out to be more legit than your beef.  Cause soon as they stopped trollin you you showed love to them... but Sik wasn't even trollin me and dude was nice to me and I just started beefin wit him.  Why?  Cause he was dissin my homie on some bullshit and I wasn't gonna stay silent while shit like that was going down.  See that's the kind of dude I am...

And I'm not beefin just to beef cause if you remember in 02' and those years I was buildin with cats around here, cause back then the forum was a constructive place.  So I'm beefin because I have legitimate reasons to beef when people are actin like clownz and not usin hiphop as a vehicle for elevation
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

bouli77

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 06:42:44 AM »

Lmfao @clownism....you just posted a video of you free styling for change on the street with a tweaking androgynous mime as your sidekick you dumb bitch.

lmfaoooo

Your a walking punchline....One big contradiction after another. Work on getting to know yourself before u pass judgment on the nxt man

word

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 09:08:43 AM »
I find it hilarious that Infinite seems to have beef with everyone that helped him out. His parents. Doggy. NIK. Roccy. His mosque friends. Probably other people in his life we have no idea about.

Seems like he got mad entitlement issues. Like, if you don't give him what he feels he's entitled to (i.e. money, studio time, food, shelter, etc.) then he feels like you disrespected him. Kinda makes you wonder if the roles were reversed and anyone needed Infinite to come through and help him out, would he even offer any support?

i think he just feels like if u have beef with some1 that growth is not an option and that you should be beefin until you die..

but if you read the torah, you'd know better.

at the end of the day, if yall was still talkin about "fuck nik", then infinite would be a lot more happy......but positivity always beats negativity, on everything i love.

infinite....i sincerely thought your beef with cats was legit, until you turned on me.

MY beef wit cats was legit

Naw cuzz... my beef with cats has turned out to be more legit than your beef.  Cause soon as they stopped trollin you you showed love to them... but Sik wasn't even trollin me and dude was nice to me and I just started beefin wit him.  Why?  Cause he was dissin my homie on some bullshit and I wasn't gonna stay silent while shit like that was going down.  See that's the kind of dude I am...

And I'm not beefin just to beef cause if you remember in 02' and those years I was buildin with cats around here, cause back then the forum was a constructive place.  So I'm beefin because I have legitimate reasons to beef when people are actin like clownz and not usin hiphop as a vehicle for elevation

MY BEEF WIT CATS WAS THAT THEY WERE ACTIN LIKE BITCHES...AS SOON AS THEY STOPPED ACTIN LIKE BITCHES, THERE WAS NOTHIN 2 BEEF OVER.

AND WHAT UR CLAIMIN IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT...UR BEEF WIT SIKOTIC STARTED WHEN HE CALLED U OUT AND DIRECTED JOKES TOWARDS U. IF WHAT UR CLAIMIN WAS REALY THE CASE, THEN U WOULDA HAD BEEF WITH MDOGG, WHICH U NEVER DID. MDOGG WAS ONE OF THE MAIN DUDES RIDING MY NUTS DURIN THAT TIME PERIOD, POSTING UP PICS OF MY FAMILY, ETC. BUT U STAYED COOL WIT MDOGG, SO DONT GIVE ME THAT LYIN ASS BULLSHIT LOL

UR BEEFIN BECAUSE UR EXPERIENCE IN LA DIDNT GO HOW U WISHED, DUE TO UR CLOUDED MIND..AND THATS REAL

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2013, 09:36:45 AM »
wooooooof the heat is real in here

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2013, 08:18:14 PM »

MY BEEF WIT CATS WAS THAT THEY WERE ACTIN LIKE BITCHES...AS SOON AS THEY STOPPED ACTIN LIKE BITCHES, THERE WAS NOTHIN 2 BEEF OVER.

AND WHAT UR CLAIMIN IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT...UR BEEF WIT SIKOTIC STARTED WHEN HE CALLED U OUT AND DIRECTED JOKES TOWARDS U. IF WHAT UR CLAIMIN WAS REALY THE CASE, THEN U WOULDA HAD BEEF WITH MDOGG, WHICH U NEVER DID. MDOGG WAS ONE OF THE MAIN DUDES RIDING MY NUTS DURIN THAT TIME PERIOD, POSTING UP PICS OF MY FAMILY, ETC. BUT U STAYED COOL WIT MDOGG, SO DONT GIVE ME THAT LYIN ASS BULLSHIT LOL

UR BEEFIN BECAUSE UR EXPERIENCE IN LA DIDNT GO HOW U WISHED, DUE TO UR CLOUDED MIND..AND THATS REAL

There was a big different with MDogg and Sikotic.  First off, MDogg had legit beef with you.  The shit you said about his sister wasn't cool.

Also, there are many other contributing factors.  I actually hung with MDogg once in real life and he's a cool dude.  He ain't a troll or a clown like Sikotic.  He doesn't just follow trends and try to do whatever to gain popularity amongst the trolls and clowns at the forum. 

Big differences.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2013, 08:03:20 AM »
damn...infant, you are a crazy, bipolar ass nicca

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2013, 08:40:59 AM »
Why does NIK keep talking to you about you, but you keep talking to NIK about me?

Do you see the disconnect here? I got nothing to do with any of this, but you keep my name in your mouth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2013, 12:52:31 PM »

There was a big different with MDogg and Sikotic.  First off, MDogg had legit beef with you.  The shit you said about his sister wasn't cool.

Also, there are many other contributing factors.  I actually hung with MDogg once in real life and he's a cool dude.  He ain't a troll or a clown like Sikotic.  He doesn't just follow trends and try to do whatever to gain popularity amongst the trolls and clowns at the forum. 

Big differences.

my beef with mdoggs sister was between me n her...she was always poppin off at the mouth at the forum, shit was fair game. also, i was about 14 years old at that time lol... it was only YEARS later that mdogg got in on the whole tryna take me down ish. what he did in posting up them family pictures, pm's, etc. was some straight bitch shit. in fact, he was more responsible for all that than sikotic, if u really wanna know...but heres the thing that fucks me up, i never tripped on u cuz u were cool with mdogg. if i did, then i'd be a bitch too. but now ur trippin on me because every1 realized they were fucked up for the shit they were on and i accepted their apologetic gesture....u runnin wit evil, and u goin all the way wit it. ur even in the sports section on some "i cant wait till kobe fails so i can say i told u so" shit...it's pretty sad, considering i always saw u as a righteous cat, even through all the off-the-cuff shit u'v done to stir shit up, i had ur back though it all, when cats were questionin me, talkin about why the fuck would i align myself wit a nutcase like you...had your back through it all, mayn....mdogg is cool wit sikotic. by your standards, if u real bout what u sayin "runnin with clowns", u should be goin at mdogg...but thats not what it is at all. like i said, things didnt go ur way in LA and now ur just lashing out like a little kid at the toy store who didnt get the toy he wanted. man the fuck up, real spit...i didnt do shit to u, i didnt change, i didnt "sell out", i've remained the same, always, thats what LAMB stands for. in the world of sheeps, im the lamb in this bitch. u just a disgruntled mufucka...it's them who changed their stance and reached out 2 me....like i said, u were never even a real homie 2 begin with, and i'm pretty much convinced of that. ur alliance with me and L.A.M.B was because we shared the same haters and that is all. thats a gayass premise to base a connection on....now go do some more judging and u might as well slap the shit out yourself while ur doin it, cuz thats what u doin anyway