Author Topic: bumpin Xzibit  (Read 5918 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
bumpin Xzibit
« on: December 28, 2013, 08:38:00 PM »
Big mistake me thinkin that Xzibit had fallen off.  I think that Napalm is probably one of the best albums of 2012
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:42:55 AM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Sccit, I loved you man, i fucked up cuzzin
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 09:15:23 PM »
hahaha he finally snapped all the way. fuck a new job you need to be in an institution

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 09:19:06 PM »
 :-[  :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »
hahaha he finally snapped all the way. fuck a new job you need to be in an institution

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 09:25:48 PM »
this guy is seriously the biggest bitch i have ever seen in my life. every single detail about his life is just some straight up punk shit. cant believe he went out there expecting nik's dad to give him a job and shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 09:34:12 PM »
wow what a scumbag he thought niks dad was gonna employ him he ambushed himself and straight lost a friend in the process.

self serving fuckwad just like i always told nik

Okka

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 09:48:55 PM »
Now that's some crazy ass shit.

Asani Waye

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 09:52:07 PM »
1-800-273-8255 here is the number for the suicide hotline, I think you should call it bro...

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 10:03:41 PM »
Meltdown....lol...

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 11:05:17 PM »
infinite, dawgy, take a deep breath and relax.....it's all good man, i never had beef with you to begin with.. i knew it was all some shit u were goin through all along. like i always maintained, it's all love on my behalf, the bullshit dont matter 2 me. u got extra thoughts goin on in ur head and u gotta simplify that shit and channel 'em in any way u possibly can. i get it, u dont have much goin on right now and that shit is raising ur stress/anxiety levels , got u straight trippin bout anythin n anyone to extreme levels....relax ur mind, let it breathe. whatever happens was meant 2 be, just be a g bout it and take all that shit in stride, win or lose...that said, i sincerely wish you luck in gettin this gig you talkin bout and makin shit right for yourself. and even if you don't, then don't get down on urself too much, just keep pushin on 2 the next 1. if u keep movin with the right energy, u'll eventually land on somethin that ur content with when it's all said n done. easier said then done, i know, but whatever God wants, that's what it'll be....

and 2 every1 else, cut him some slack, he admits he's trippin and goin through some high levels of anxiety right now, u gotta feel for him, imagine what it's like bein in dude's mind right now....doesnt seem 2 pleasant 2 me.

and i really hope this aint foreal ur last post, cuz that'd be very unfortunate......but if i know u, then you'll be back n all will be good

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 02:46:34 AM »
What an asshole, got all sorts of BS going on and takes it out on others and the one guy on here that had his back. I've had more than my fair share of ups and downs in my life, but there's no excuse for irrationally lashing out at people that have never done you wrong. And all this hollier than thou shit he preached has become increasingly clear to be complete bullshit. With that said, I don't wish ill on anyone and hope he doesn't actually do anything legitimately crazy.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:48:21 AM by Remedy360 »

blcxm

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 03:36:00 AM »
tl;dr.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 04:53:26 AM »

and 2 every1 else, cut him some slack, he admits he's trippin and goin through some high levels of anxiety right now, u gotta feel for him, imagine what it's like bein in dude's mind right now....doesnt seem 2 pleasant 2 me.

i'm all for that NIK, i'm a lenient person due to my more than fair share of shortcomings and i've sometimes praised Infinite for generating interesting discussion. the thing is that infinite knows no balance, it's either one thing or its exact opposite and he's the one to constantly talk shit, be contemptuous and ignore other people's perspectives instead of acklowledging them. what's worse is how contradictory and inconsistent he is and yet continues to shit on other peeps for things he's guilty of.

that being said, i wish infinite the best recovery, anxiety is a bitch.

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 10:32:41 AM »
For the x time. Dont make that shit public AGAIN and apologize in private like youre real about it. Now its just another part of the soap opera you created for yourself.

Will you never learn?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 11:53:48 AM »
so this is the highlight of infant's life
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Z_6ie48bG_4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Z_6ie48bG_4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/PeyfS3i0I4M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/PeyfS3i0I4M</a>