Author Topic: bumpin Xzibit  (Read 5910 times)

Heinz

Re: Sccit, I loved you man, i fucked up cuzzin
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2013, 05:08:27 AM »
Infinite is on a roll with his trolling/malingering.
Got (almost) everyone eating out of his hand.
Hahaha.

Props.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2013, 05:47:23 AM »
Infinite is on a roll with his trolling/malingering.
Got (almost) everyone eating out of his hand.
Hahaha.

Props.

Point taken!

I understand your scepticism.
You may know him better then I do.

But I don't see no reason to think otherwise. For me he is like a younger brother that you have to correct sometimes.

In my young years I had a friend whod DJ-ed an performed who had very low self esteem, around guys. Never around girls.
You would think otherwise.
He was also anorexic.
And we helped the dude.
Even let him stay with some friend because he came from a broken/rough home.

But after all that we did for him and he finally recovered. Not once did he say thank you to the mother of a friend who took him in and was genuinely concerned with him.
That is malingering, But with brother Infinite. I think he struggling with himself.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2013, 07:27:08 AM »
Infinite has no confidence around white people

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
so this is the highlight of infant's life
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Z_6ie48bG_4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Z_6ie48bG_4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/PeyfS3i0I4M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/PeyfS3i0I4M</a>

Damn right!  My life in KC may be pretty depressing on the regular and I don't really fit in with the people here... but the good part of that is its provided an impetus for escaping my situation.  My life in KC hasn't been good since Pac died, but my travels outside have been wondrous, with the 4 journey to africa being the highlight
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2013, 08:06:41 AM »

Blood$

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2013, 01:03:53 PM »
i wouldnt get too excited about your new lil job infant. lets not forget that youve failed miserably at everything in the past

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2013, 03:17:45 PM »
How's the new job?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2014, 01:18:36 AM »

i wouldnt get too excited about your new lil job infant. lets not forget that youve failed miserably at everything in the past

LOL @ how important it is to you that I fail.  

My failing has actually seen a significant decrease since I became a Libertarian.  See after Pac died I had so much depression I basically failed at everything as a result of the Somatization Disorder where I had where I imagined my back was fucked up.  So anything I failed or didn't do or couldn't do my mantra was like, "if only my back wasn't fucked up everything would be perfect".

Then after Em came out I learned how to express myself as white person, and after highschool I converted to Islam.  But then I would try a lot of things because the psychic pain had gone away but I was failing just as much because I was so idealistic that I didn't factor such things as my own capabilities and own nature intot the equation.  Id basically submitted myself over to Islam and forgot my own nature.

I attempted to move away for good from America as I saw it as the Shaytan's headquarters, and I ended up having a spiritual breakdown after a month in the Arab Gulf.  So in Feb, 2007 I returned to America and started my life over.

During that process I became a Libertarian and ever since my focus has mainly been going to Africa every year for 40 days.  I've managed to go 4 times, and every trip was an amazing journey that I wouldn't trade, so in that case Id consider the last several years successful.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:51:41 PM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2014, 05:47:21 AM »
I was actually hopin' Infinite wouldn't be bullshittin' this time and he would leave. We all knew he couldn't stay away though.

Raphael

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2014, 09:17:11 AM »
You suck. At least The backstreet boys waited several months after releasing their debut album in the magical year of 1996 until they released "Backstreet's Back" in the not so magical year of 1997 which reminds me of the day when my bicycle got stolen and i started suffering from post traumatic stress. Or at least i think it was. I was never diagnosed. You left for one day. Your return has no impact and was not done in the spirit of 1996.