Author Topic: bumpin Xzibit  (Read 5984 times)

Sccit

Re: Sccit, I loved you man, i fucked up cuzzin
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2014, 10:52:57 AM »
I was actually hopin' Infinite wouldn't be bullshittin' this time and he would leave. We all knew he couldn't stay away though.

say what u will, but this forum would be a lot more stale witout infinite

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2014, 11:08:42 AM »
i wouldnt get too excited about your new lil job infant. lets not forget that youve failed miserably at everything in the past

LOL @ how important it is to you that I fail.  

My failing has actually seen a significant decrease since I became a Libertarian.  See after Pac died I had so much depression I basically failed at everything as a result of the pyschic pain syndrome I had where I imagined my back was fucked up.  So anything I failed or didn't do or couldn't do my mantra was like, "if only my back wasn't fucked up everything would be perfect".

Then after Em came out I learned how to express myself as white person, and after highschool I converted to Islam.  But then I would try a lot of things because the psychic pain had gone away but I was failing just as much because I was so idealistic that I didn't factor such things as my own capabilities and own nature intot the equation.  Id basically submitted myself over to Islam and forgot my own nature.

I attempted to move away for good from America as I saw it as the Shaytan's headquarters, and I ended up having a spiritual breakdown after a month in the Arab Gulf.  So in Feb, 2007 I returned to America and started my life over.

During that process I became a Libertarian and ever since my focus has mainly been going to Africa every year for 40 days.  I've managed to go 4 times, and every trip was an amazing journey that I wouldn't trade, so in that case Id consider the last several years successful.
"psychic" back pain because of 2pac dying? i think the word youre looking for is "imaginary" or "fake"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2014, 07:17:23 PM »
Did you love Pac, Infinite? And I don't mean in a sexual way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2014, 08:34:02 PM »
You suck. At least The backstreet boys waited several months after releasing their debut album in the magical year of 1996 until they released "Backstreet's Back" in the not so magical year of 1997 which reminds me of the day when my bicycle got stolen and i started suffering from post traumatic stress. Or at least i think it was. I was never diagnosed. You left for one day. Your return has no impact and was not done in the spirit of 1996.

LMFAOOOO

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2014, 09:56:28 PM »
You suck. At least The backstreet boys waited several months after releasing their debut album in the magical year of 1996 until they released "Backstreet's Back" in the not so magical year of 1997 which reminds me of the day when my bicycle got stolen and i started suffering from post traumatic stress. Or at least i think it was. I was never diagnosed. You left for one day. Your return has no impact and was not done in the spirit of 1996.

LMFAOOOO

The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2014, 10:05:42 PM »
Fuck Infinite... MEKKAN REFUGEE IN THIS PIECE.  ZALUTE!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2014, 11:00:09 PM »
You were suppose to say Infinite is never posting again, then go away fr a while AND then come back as Mekkan Refugee. Not say Infinite is done with dubcc, come back 24 hours later as Infinite, post as Infinite for like a week straight and then change your name to Mekkan Refugee.

SMH...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2014, 12:34:45 AM »
Lmao
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2014, 12:36:05 AM »
oy vey that boys gay...

Fraxxx

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2014, 12:51:23 AM »
You were suppose to say Infinite is never posting again, then go away fr a while AND then come back as Mekkan Refugee. Not say Infinite is done with dubcc, come back 24 hours later as Infinite, post as Infinite for like a week straight and then change your name to Mekkan Refugee.

SMH...

Or AT LEAST on the 1st...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2014, 02:46:52 AM »

SMH...

i really dont think Infinite could be that creative to think of that on his own...
The West is Back

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2014, 02:57:23 AM »
bipolar-ass nicca

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2014, 05:48:13 AM »
"psychic" back pain because of 2pac dying? i think the word youre looking for is "imaginary" or "fake"

Infinite did use the word "imaginary".  That's one form of "psychic pain".  Actually maybe a better name for it is "Somatization Disorder".  It's when you think you have pain somewhere, like in your back, as was the case with Infinite, but it's actually all in your head.  To cure a case like that there are a few methods.  Listening to Eminem is one of them, you might experience a sort of catharsis and begin releasing your own ideas which may seem socially unacceptable, but you got to express them anyway if you ever want to heal.  Use sublimation if you have to, but once they are released the back pain vanishes.  
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:54:02 PM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2014, 07:58:03 AM »

Infinite did use the word "imaginary".  

So what is the difference between Infinite and Mekkan refugee?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2014, 10:58:31 AM »

So what is the difference between Infinite and Mekkan refugee?

Brian:  who I was growing up.  Midwestern kid from the suburbs

Infinite:  Hip-Hop side of me.  What I transformed into my senior year, influenced by Eminem I first started freestyling and it developed from there

Ibrahim:  My Muslim name.  The name Muslims call me.  The Muslim side of me, Tabligh Jammat side of me, etc.

Mekkan Refugee:  The style and persona I developed freestyle busking out on the streets for change.  Mekkan Refugee is from a different century, from the lands of the Ottoman, the loss in 1683 in Vienna still eats at me, a scribe for the tribe who documented the lives of every warrior that died, and battled oppossing poets from opposing lands to glorify the Ottoman expansion upon the Steppes of Europe, dust blowin up on the cuff of my stirrup, from a different history, until the jinn possessed me, and sent me to live in Misery (Missouri), where I'm just trying to live inside the body of a man named Brian, a square peg trying to fit into a round whole, I'm goal-less, I try to seek success, but it seems my life couldn't suck any less.. just trying to construct a map to get back to the place where I used to be at.. so if you could construct me a ship, I would sail away from this western abyss...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:01:33 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »