Author Topic: bumpin Xzibit  (Read 6002 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Sccit, I loved you man, i fucked up cuzzin
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2014, 02:30:09 PM »
its like southern hicks obsession over elvis...what a waste of skin.

they romatisize him to be a hero when he was a racist, a thieft, a pedofile an opiate addict etc etc etc.

dude wants to try and make pac into this john lennon like figure or something.

Why do you even post on this forum?  What you say is blasphemy when you think of the music history of this forum.  And when did Pac become an opiate addict?  Dude said in an interview on Thug Angel he only fucks with weed (and of course alcohol as well).  

You hear Pac's music but you don't really understand it.  And if you can't even respect a legend like Pac then you can understand why it means nothing when you disrespect a regular dude like myself.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2014, 02:38:14 PM »

I can understand the lives of Pac's friends and families being so effected by his death but you're nothing more than a stanatic (fanatical stan) so you shouldn't let Pac's death send you into some deep depression

lolz silly Brian

My depression was not just a result of Pac being killed, but it was a result of a combined synergy of many divine coincidences that conspired against me at the end of the summer of 96'.  Jr. High had been awesome, and after that I had the greatest summer of my life, but at the end of the summer, suddenly...

-My girlfriend moved away to another state
-I started high school
-Pac was murdered
-Death Row begins to crumble
-developed Somatization disorder
-...and so on...

Officially ended the happiness of my childhood and I didn't see happiness again until after becoming an adult.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:40:49 PM by Infinite »

Sikotic™

« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2014, 06:09:56 PM »
This romanticizing of Pac as this prolific man was cool back in 96 when you were a kid. Hell i did it too. But you grow up and become a man and you realize Pac was just a loud mouth punk who got what he deserve.

Grow up and join us at the grown up table, infinite. Stop eating at the little kids table.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2014, 06:13:27 PM »
im talking about elvis you fucking fairy.

wiggers fascinate over him like white trash hillbillies do elvis.

pac was no humanitarian but had he lived to see 40 he may have become one.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2014, 06:16:34 PM »
Pac was just a loud mouth punk who got what he deserve.

THATS FUCKED UP YO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2014, 06:25:24 PM »
its true though simon gassed him up to think he was a piru general or some shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2014, 10:53:34 PM »
Pac woulda been a correspondent for Fox News if he was still alive.

Or would have his own cooking show.

Or he woulda married Danny Boy and they would have their own reality show on the E network.

It's best for his legacy that he got capped.

Truth hurts.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2014, 01:26:07 AM »
damn Sik, i never say this but thats fucked up
i think if pac was still alive he would be like on a Will Smith, Jay Z, Snoop type level
but he might of gone down the George Foreman route and get rich off cooking... who knows??

but with that being said i think Infinite is throwing another pitty party for himself and acting like his child hood was so fucking bad when it wasnt, just like typical ungreatful fucks do...
you developed Somatization disorder?? i thought that only develops as an adult not as a child, that gives me one hint your full of fucking shit again but hey i could be wrong

hell and i thought my child hood sucked for a few years after i found out wrestling was fake when i was 8... Infinite must of had it harder than any of us here at the forum growing up  ::)
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2014, 06:36:33 AM »
When did I say I had it harder than anybody else?  LOL... that's funny how that's became the new narrative of "Infinite thinks he's special (well that parts true)", "Infinites havin a pity party", "Infinite thinks he had it harder than everyone else". 

I'm sure I didn't have it harder than Petey and Young Jizz or Muthafucka for that matter because I can tell by the way y'all act that there is a serious lack of love somewhere in your childhood or life that I didn't experience.

Me saying I was depressed doesn't mean I'm saying I had it harder than anyone else.  I think due to the fact of most of you being illiterate your not used to someone sharing their life story or expressing themselves or any pain they might of went through.  You probably come from backgrounds were people are discouraged from opening up and expressing themselves, maybe its a sign of weakness to you.

As for Sikotic, your a self-hating racist, point blank.  Petey is a racist also.  There are white artists like John Lennon, Van Morrison, Shakespeare, Elvis, and so on who are celebrated by people off all ages.  But because Pac is black and a rap artist you think he's not worthy of that kind of attention.  When in fact he's worthy of more because hiphop is the greatest and most expressive artform ever invented.

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2014, 12:20:19 PM »
When did I say I don't think Pac is worthy of attention because he's black or a rap artist? And you got the nerve to call other people illiterate (which makes no damn sense because we can all read here).

Pac was a self-professed thug, a rapist, a homosexual, a drug dealer, a blow up doll humper and Suge Knight's puppet. What is there to celebrate? I don't judge a man by there words, but by there actions.

It's not a black-or-white thing. You are making it a race issue........because you're a fuckin racist.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2014, 01:00:24 PM »
infant calling anyone racist is hilarious. no joke youre one of the most racist people ive ever come across and i know some pretty racist people. its funny though cuz its such a fucked up confused kind of racism, youre not even sure if you want to be back or a slave owner

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2014, 01:31:14 PM »
This clown is such a punk bitch.

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »

Pac was a self-professed thug, a rapist, a homosexual, a drug dealer, a blow up doll humper and Suge Knight's puppet. What is there to celebrate? I don't judge a man by there words, but by there actions.

Sometimes I wish Pac hadn't been murdered so I wouldn't have to endure all these folks who make Pac out to me some type if God. By now he would've fell off. Been making junk music ala Ice Cube. Actually, the path Cube is on would've probably been the exact same for Pac.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2014, 03:00:04 PM »
With all that said, Pac is still one of my favorite rappers of all time.  grew up on dude's music.

But let's be real about shit. Infinite. For once in your life.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2014, 04:26:10 PM »
lol who am i racist against i am mexican and italian and have all mixed kids and one is black lol

im racist toward ignorant ppl in the human race that is all...infinite u fall in that category more often then not.

you try to play it like your some humanitarian but your a shallow self absorbed narcissistic lil boy thats scared of change...

im a realist, plain and simple fam deal with reality or keep living in your 1996 time portal but life for the rest of the world moves on.