Author Topic: bumpin Xzibit  (Read 5912 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: bumpin Xzibit
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2014, 06:03:05 PM »
Naw Remedy, Sccitles, and whoever said that, ya'll are off point, let me set you st8... I said the same shit right in front of Sccit and klientels face when I was in L.A... I said that I thought Sccit should go back to his self-effacing raps from when he was 14....  maybe that's why they hated cause they couldn't take the realness, them ficcaz livin disney land and lost touch wit reality.  Sccit used to rap self-effacing like Em when we first connected, now him and Klientel are showing off like they've "arrived" without going thru any rights of passage

Didn't you say you weren't going to diss Klientel because he did "pay his dues"? You can't keep contradicting yourself and expecting people not to notice.

Turned out to be a lie... I thought he had opened up shows and shit for DJ Quik.... my issue was with Sccit, Klientel was never a part of any of this but dude kept talking shit to me even when I told him it was just a problem between me and Sccit... Klientel was nice to my face when I was there

And how did I diss Klietel anyway?  Just by saying that dudes have lived their whole life in million dollar homes in the Valley or whatever?  That's not a diss, they be grateful and give thanks.  He's a talented rap artist as well... all I said was that it can look like showing off (and is un-inspiring to ficcaz like me who are really caught up in the struggle) when a rapper is actin like they are "ballin" when that lifestyle was handed to them by their parents.

I didn't say anything that any credible hip-hop journalist from the 90's era wouldn't have said about LAMB.  

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:19:00 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2014, 06:36:18 PM »
That's weak editing one of your most significant posts ever made into some random ass xzibit post...

Why don't you stand by what you said? Aren't you a real nigga, living the struggle and shit?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2014, 08:16:09 PM »
That's weak editing one of your most significant posts ever made into some random ass xzibit post...

Why don't you stand by what you said? Aren't you a real nigga, living the struggle and shit?

I was just making sure all bases were covered, I really took Sccit for a homie so I was hurt by what happened... I was putting all possibilities out in the open—including my own faults—trying to explore any options for reconciliation until finally reaching the truth, which is where I now stand firm
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2014, 09:00:47 PM »
Naw Remedy, Sccitles, and whoever said that, ya'll are off point, let me set you st8... I said the same shit right in front of Sccit and klientels face when I was in L.A... I said that I thought Sccit should go back to his self-effacing raps from when he was 14....  maybe that's why they hated cause they couldn't take the realness, them ficcaz livin disney land and lost touch wit reality.  Sccit used to rap self-effacing like Em when we first connected, now him and Klientel are showing off like they've "arrived" without going thru any rights of passage

Didn't you say you weren't going to diss Klientel because he did "pay his dues"? You can't keep contradicting yourself and expecting people not to notice.

Turned out to be a lie... I thought he had opened up shows and shit for DJ Quik.... my issue was with Sccit, Klientel was never a part of any of this but dude kept talking shit to me even when I told him it was just a problem between me and Sccit... Klientel was nice to my face when I was there

And how did I diss Klietel anyway?  Just by saying that dudes have lived their whole life in million dollar homes in the Valley or whatever?  That's not a diss, they be grateful and give thanks.  He's a talented rap artist as well... all I said was that it can look like showing off (and is un-inspiring to ficcaz like me who are really caught up in the struggle) when a rapper is actin like they are "ballin" when that lifestyle was handed to them by their parents.

I didn't say anything that any credible hip-hop journalist from the 90's era wouldn't have said about LAMB. 

lol@klientel ballin, livin in mansions, and being handed a lifestyle by his single mom...does makin up lies really make u feel better bout bein a bitchmade individual?

and wtf u mean "i thought"??...klientel has opened up shows for most west coast legends still active and then some. u stay actin like u didnt know to save face for bein outed by him as a soft-spoken nerd with homosexual mannerisms.

if u wanna talk about bein handed a lifestyle, then talk bout urself...klientel has never been handed money by his parents after high school to start a career, only to fuck it over by tryna build computers due to high levels of retardation, and i can vouch for that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2014, 09:21:14 PM »
Did Roccy seriously abuse Infinite, and if yes, why?
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2014, 01:00:06 PM »
^i think roccy just overall intimidated him...like at one point roccy had his lyrics typed out on the screen and infinite was tryna flow along with the lyrics and roccy was like "wtf you doin? you cant be flowin my lyrics like that" and infinite just turned pink+looked like he was about to cry. i genuinely felt bad.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2014, 03:04:56 PM »
wow. you vets are still active here...i seem to have missed out on a few things. but thats just what happens when you have a life.
I thought I drop by to say hi and peace out.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2014, 05:12:48 PM »
^i think roccy just overall intimidated him...like at one point roccy had his lyrics typed out on the screen and infinite was tryna flow along with the lyrics and roccy was like "wtf you doin? you cant be flowin my lyrics like that" and infinite just turned pink+looked like he was about to cry. i genuinely felt bad.

That's indeed pretty bad. Given that the guy is traveling to your home turf and home studio, it gives Roccy a natural position of power. Which he apparently abused relentlessly.

wow. you vets are still active here...i seem to have missed out on a few things. but thats just what happens when you have a life.

Komm von deinem hohen Ross runter... hier nicht zu sein macht dein Leben auch nicht fett.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
^yea, he was sayin it more as a joke, tho...infinite was bein awkward, so it still made him blush. i just chalked it up to a combination of him bein really high and roccy comin down offa thizz from the night before, causin him to be a lil less buddy-buddy than he typically would. but apparently, it gets much deeper.

Sccit

« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2014, 05:40:45 PM »

been busy suckin israeli cock?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2014, 03:48:39 AM »

That's indeed pretty bad. Given that the guy is traveling to your home turf and home studio, it gives Roccy a natural position of power. Which he apparently abused relentlessly.

Komm von deinem hohen Ross runter... hier nicht zu sein macht dein Leben auch nicht fett.

Aber es bringt mich zumindest wohl dazu, nicht alles, was ich lese, so ernst zu nehmen.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sccit

« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2014, 02:37:33 PM »

Aber es bringt mich zumindest wohl dazu, nicht alles, was ich lese, so ernst zu nehmen.

She came here to brag about how special she is because she doesn't post here

Bitch take a second and think about that

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »

Tits or gtfo

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2014, 01:20:45 PM »
This is really sad. So many years passed and you still havent put the sand out of your vaginas. Relax, take it easy and finally grow a pair. Im outta here.
[J-Live]

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2014, 04:32:27 PM »
i think you are the one with the vagina....am i wrong? does it not bleed once a month causing you to be an emotional wreck?

only makes sense that you would come back here with your nose up in the air just to talk shit and bounce

only a bitch