Author Topic: Name a westcoast emcee that's never been dissed.  (Read 3899 times)

Sccit

Re: Name a westcoast emcee that's never been dissed.
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2014, 03:17:58 PM »
Anyone ever go at E40?

Biggie LOL. Dissed E40 in the interview rating rappers.

That is, until 40's lil' homies put guns in his face, then Biggie apparently changed his mind and told 40: "I fucks wit Sprinkle Me, duke, I fucks wit Sprinkle Me."

What a bitch ass nigga. 

mac dre dissed him too

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2014, 03:22:04 PM »

As for Brotha Lynch, I'm pretty sure Mr. Doctor dissed him.

Yeah, something like that. I remember one of my friends whose a huge fan showing me a diss that some dude who used to run with him made.

I don't listen to Mr Doctor so I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that's what was said on siccness.net. That's the same dude that released the album with "features" from 50, Jay-z, and even the beach boys back in like 04-05 right? Lol

Actually now that I think about it, Smigg Dirtee went at Lynch and Siccmade. Can't remember the song or the reason but I remember him saying "I give Tall Cann his props but that's where it stops"

Yeah, I don't listen to him much either, but those features definitely don't seem like something he'd be into. The song I was thinking of was actually from another Sac-Town dude named T-Nutty who I'm not really familiar with.

t-nutty is one of the best flows in the game, u should definitely make it a point to get into some of his shit

Remedy360

« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2014, 03:54:57 PM »

Yeah, something like that. I remember one of my friends whose a huge fan showing me a diss that some dude who used to run with him made.

I don't listen to Mr Doctor so I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that's what was said on siccness.net. That's the same dude that released the album with "features" from 50, Jay-z, and even the beach boys back in like 04-05 right? Lol

Actually now that I think about it, Smigg Dirtee went at Lynch and Siccmade. Can't remember the song or the reason but I remember him saying "I give Tall Cann his props but that's where it stops"

Yeah, I don't listen to him much either, but those features definitely don't seem like something he'd be into. The song I was thinking of was actually from another Sac-Town dude named T-Nutty who I'm not really familiar with.

t-nutty is one of the best flows in the game, u should definitely make it a point to get into some of his shit

Any recommendations?

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2014, 05:20:16 PM »

Any recommendations?

id start with Last of the Floheakinz and Flowmaster Mouth

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2014, 03:11:10 PM »
has roscoe dpg been dissed by other rappers?

adi760

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2014, 03:34:31 PM »
When he was on Tha Rwo with Kurupt Dogghouse didn't diss them?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Gurfi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2014, 12:40:02 PM »
what about 187 fac aka dengee?

Diggfinger

« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2014, 09:01:32 AM »

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »
WC

the man´s name is WC yet no one dares to shit on him

Mr. Theo

« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2014, 10:20:03 AM »
No Joke .

Coolio

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:05 PM »
CPO The Boss Hogg

Good one  8) 8)

+ RBX

RBX dissed Snoop and Dre. But Snoop at the time didn't diss back because he was his cousin and Dre talked about it when he left Death Row in a magazine and said he signed him to Aftermath, then laughed at how RBX, Snoop and Daz always have beef when they are family.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2014, 03:29:28 PM »
Jay Rock?

EAZY-LI

« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2014, 06:30:36 PM »
CPO The Boss Hogg

tweddy bird loc dissed him on whats really going on.

Jay Rock?

pappose dissed him on that control track
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »
Big Syke