Author Topic: Name a westcoast emcee that's never been dissed.  (Read 3857 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Name a westcoast emcee that's never been dissed.
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2014, 01:24:01 PM »
"I'm not Xzibit, you can't pull my hoe card" - Snoop

Speaking of Xzibit.

"Got a little question  for that nigga that made "Paparazzi"
If you ain't in this rap game, for the motherfuckin cash mayne
then what is your motherfuckin purpose?  None can serve us" - EDI

Okka

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2014, 02:58:58 PM »
When did Jayo diss Soopafly?

It was on "Before You Can Respond". He said Soopafly used to date men or some shit.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2014, 03:22:07 PM »
Rass Kass was dissed by Game.

what was it about? game can only poilish Razzy's shoes, thats how big gap between them is.

Rass kass thought game said something about his son in some track, they ended up having a fight in a nightclub.
It was the other way around.  Ras Kass dissed Game on wax and mentioned his son (basically in the same manner that Ja dissed Eminem and mentioned his daughter), then Game saw him at a club and stepped to him.  Game's side of the story is that he knocked Ras out with one hit while Ras claims that Game and his whole crew jumped him.  Regardless of who was better lyrically, Ras looked like a bitch in that scenario... not because he got socked (that could happen to anyone, especially with their size difference), but how he went about it and was making gay ass videos and talking about how his watch and chain didn't get snatched (but frankly they didn't look like anything worth taking).

Xzibit got dissed by EDI from The Outlawz.
Also, when Kurupt re-signed with Tha Row, Suge was on the radio dissing Xzibit while Kurupt was on the air with him.  Nothing too crazy, but just saying that X wasn't really from the West Coast and was originally from New Mexico or something.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »

As for Brotha Lynch, I'm pretty sure Mr. Doctor dissed him.

Yeah, something like that. I remember one of my friends whose a huge fan showing me a diss that some dude who used to run with him made.

I don't listen to Mr Doctor so I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that's what was said on siccness.net. That's the same dude that released the album with "features" from 50, Jay-z, and even the beach boys back in like 04-05 right? Lol

Actually now that I think about it, Smigg Dirtee went at Lynch and Siccmade. Can't remember the song or the reason but I remember him saying "I give Tall Cann his props but that's where it stops"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

adi760

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2014, 03:58:14 PM »

Also, when Kurupt re-signed with Tha Row, Suge was on the radio dissing Xzibit while Kurupt was on the air with him.  Nothing too crazy, but just saying that X wasn't really from the West Coast and was originally from New Mexico or something.
X wasnt born in Detroit? He' s sayin it in Welcome to California Remix.
But does it metter? 2Pac was born in New York. Kurupt in Philadelphia etc.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Remedy360

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2014, 04:11:46 PM »

As for Brotha Lynch, I'm pretty sure Mr. Doctor dissed him.

Yeah, something like that. I remember one of my friends whose a huge fan showing me a diss that some dude who used to run with him made.

I don't listen to Mr Doctor so I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that's what was said on siccness.net. That's the same dude that released the album with "features" from 50, Jay-z, and even the beach boys back in like 04-05 right? Lol

Actually now that I think about it, Smigg Dirtee went at Lynch and Siccmade. Can't remember the song or the reason but I remember him saying "I give Tall Cann his props but that's where it stops"

Yeah, I don't listen to him much either, but those features definitely don't seem like something he'd be into. The song I was thinking of was actually from another Sac-Town dude named T-Nutty who I'm not really familiar with.

Okka

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2014, 04:20:56 PM »

Xzibit was born in Detroit and moved to New Mexico when he was young and then to California.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2014, 08:15:26 PM »

I know.  I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's just some shots they were taking at him for whatever reason, probably because he was down with Daz, Dre, etc.  Or maybe because X talked street shit but didn't ever really put in work, or because he was always C-Walking and shit but wasn't really with it.

123imagee

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2014, 01:56:44 AM »
Daz Dissed Everybody At The Time So His "Diss" To Boo Yaa Tribe Doesn´t Count, He Only Said One Sentense In An Interview Where He Was Going At Everybody At Tha Row.
No Record Was Made About These Crazy Samoans.

bouli77

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2014, 03:03:26 AM »
daz mentioned boo ya tribe and made fun of them in his ad libs at the end of "eat a dicc ricc" from his so so gangsta mixtape in 2003/2004

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2014, 07:26:01 AM »
King T or CJ Mac ?
i dont think ive ever heard a King T diss, there could be some CJ Mac diss songs from the Hoo Banging era.

smp4life

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2014, 09:21:08 AM »
Didn't Hitman diss CJ mac on the Chronic?

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2014, 11:03:39 AM »
Andre Nickatina aka Dre Dog?

Although he was hated with a passion.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2014, 01:55:27 PM »
Xzibit?
Xzibit got dissed quite a bit.  He had his "mainstream backlash" period where a lot of folks were going at him for a perceived lack of loyalty toward King T and The Liks when blew up with Dr. Dre and then he had the incident with Suge at the club where he supposedly downplayed his allegiance to Snoop and Dre. A lot of people mention the Outlawz comment on the Makaveli album as a diss but I don't consider it one.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »
threat
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.