Author Topic: My favorite gays, in order, top 5...  (Read 632 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My favorite gays, in order, top 5...
« on: December 30, 2013, 08:53:57 PM »
1.  Danny Boy.   If you ever have had the honor of chatting with dude (as I have) or read his interviews you can see he's very down to Earth and has a heart of gold.  He was speaking in one interview about how Snoop's camp never like him and they would always used Nate and felt Danny Boy's presence was unnecessary.  A comment like that just shows his character and honesty.  He didn't diss DPG over it, in fact he still went on to praise them for how dope they were.  It was people like him who made 1996 the greatest year in music history.

2.  Elton John.   Doing "Stan" with Em and joints like "Sacrifice" and "Circle of Life" certainly give this dude High Ranking Status amongst gays.   The joint he did for Marylin Monroe and how he flipped it for Princess Dianna was also legendary and I give him props.

3.  Pedro from the Real World.  This was my first exposure to the daily life of gays.  The show took you into Pedro's bedroom and personal life and you were able to experience life through a fags eyes.  I began to see just how human he was and although I disagreed with him for dissing Puck, cause I wanted to be just like PUck at the time.. it still humanized gays for me.

4.  Stephany Hawkes.  Don't know if I'm saying her name right but she had a couple nice joints in the mid-90's.  Some great love songs like "Damn Wish I Was Your Lover" and "As I Lay Me Down To Sleep".   She was hott in the day.

5.  Cham.  He's a pretty handsome chap.  Especially in his knickers and polyester sweater he wears when Grandma comes to town for family outings to church on Sunday.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:44:52 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: My favorite gays, in order, top 5...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 09:15:58 PM »
instant classic

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 06:09:29 AM »
1.  Danny Boy.   If you ever have had the honor of chatting with dude (as I have) or read his interviews you can see he's very down to Earth and has a heart of gold.  He was speaking in one interview about how Snoop's camp never like him and they would always used Nate and felt Danny Boy's presence was unnecessary.  A comment like that just shows his character and honesty.  He didn't diss DPG over it, in fact he still went on to praise them for how dope they were.  It was people like him who made 1996 the greatest year in music history.

2.  Elton John.   Doing "Stan" with Em and joints like "Sacrifice" and "Circle of Life" certainly give this dude High Ranking Status amongst gays.   The joint he did for Marylin Monroe and how he flipped it for Princess Dianna was also legendary and I give him props.

3.  Pedro from the Real World.  This was my first exposure to the daily life of gays.  The show took you into Pedro's bedroom and personal life and you were able to experience life through a fags eyes.  I began to see just how human he was and although I disagreed with him for dissing Puck, cause I wanted to be just like PUck at the time.. it still humanized gays for me.

4.  Stephany Hawkes.  Don't know if I'm saying her name right but she had a couple nice joints in the mid-90's.  Some great love songs like "Damn Wish I Was Your Lover" and "As I Lay Me Down To Sleep".   She was hott in the day.

5.  Cham.  He's a pretty handsome chap.  Especially in his knickers and polyester sweater he wears when Grandma comes to town for family outings to church on Sunday.

Your #4 should be Sophie B. Hawkins.

Bismillah al rahman al rahim.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 10:41:21 AM »
LMAO!!!

Infinite's account got hacked after he killed himself

Shameful really

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 11:06:41 AM »
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
And Original Gayster Cocksick material

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 11:27:28 AM »
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
And Original Gayster Cocksick material
your grandfather's a fag you inbred bastard !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 12:22:45 PM »
''i might just let a dude boss me up for a shot at miss jess lol (maybe homo?)'' - ghost drebin.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 12:55:01 PM »
''i might just let a dude boss me up for a shot at miss jess lol (maybe homo?)'' - ghost drebin.

Is this legit information?

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »
 :eh:

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »

ROFL This dude taking something said as jokes extra serious like he's inside edition.  Now about the TI dick sucking.....thats a godamn fact.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 01:24:39 PM »

ROFL This dude taking something said as jokes extra serious like he's inside edition.  Now about the TI dick sucking.....thats a godamn fact.
that wasn't no fuckin' joke you dick lovin' inbred you was dead serious.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 01:25:38 PM »

Is this legit information?
yes I copied it from the original thread it came from straight from the boy ghost faggot..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
Honored.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 03:55:45 PM »
DID YOU KNOW LIL HERSHEY LOC WAS GAY?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 03:48:20 AM »
how did doggy get ahold of infinites dubcc account?