Author Topic: Steve Harvey... what a fraud  (Read 582 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Steve Harvey... what a fraud
« on: January 01, 2014, 08:11:17 PM »
Btw, only reason I know about what this cat is doing these days is because I work in nursing homes and clinics and places like that where these shows are always on television.  I don't keep a television at my apartment and just use my laptop as the substitute.  Anyway...

This man going around the country and has his own television show telling women to not give it up, and they don't need men, and they can do better, and blah blah blah blah blah.   He's just tellin bitches what they want to hear and laughin all the way to the bank.

I'm a Libertarian, so I will break down his bullshit preaching to the realities of the free market.  It would be like a business owner insisting on selling a product for $1,000 dollars when the market is only offering $20 dollars for the product.  A woman can not arbitrarily just start considering herself to be a princess and worthy of a prince, and suddenly such a man appears.   Women can only attract what they are truly worthy of.   

Also, this dude turned Family Fued into a dirty and perverted television show, where every question is turned into some sort of sexual innuendo.  This was supposed to be wholesome family programming when I was growing up. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Re: Steve Harvey... what a fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »
I thought only overweight black housewives were concerned with Steve Harvey.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 01:00:07 AM »
I thought only overweight black housewives were concerned with Steve Harvey.

Maybe all the white soccer moms on his shows are just strategically placed.  Like I said I only see him because of my work, and then I saw a few facebook memes today of him offering his "advice" and high moral standards and I decided to go on a rant.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 01:48:55 AM »
why are you trying to bring a black man down for being positive towards woman?
The West is Back

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 12:25:41 PM »
Btw, only reason I know about what this cat is doing these days is because I work in nursing homes and clinics and places like that where these shows are always on television.  I don't keep a television at my apartment and just use my laptop as the substitute.  Anyway...

This man going around the country and has his own television show telling women to not give it up, and they don't need men, and they can do better, and blah blah blah blah blah.   He's just tellin bitches what they want to hear and laughin all the way to the bank.

I'm a Libertarian, so I will break down his bullshit preaching to the realities of the free market.  It would be like a business owner insisting on selling a product for $1,000 dollars when the market is only offering $20 dollars for the product.  A woman can not arbitrarily just start considering herself to be a princess and worthy of a prince, and suddenly such a man appears.   Women can only attract what they are truly worthy of.   

Also, this dude turned Family Fued into a dirty and perverted television show, where every question is turned into some sort of sexual innuendo.  This was supposed to be wholesome family programming when I was growing up. 

Good observation. Tv reinforces anything that goes against traditional family values. They interject it in damn near every show on tv.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 04:35:06 PM »

Good observation. Tv reinforces anything that goes against traditional family values. They interject it in damn near every show on tv.

I listen to Libertarian Stephan Molyneux's audio blog's and he did a whole segment about that.  I don't really agree with him all the way, he thinks it's part of some grand conspiracy, I tend to think it's just more about ratings.