Author Topic: ADMINS  (Read 2677 times)

Okka

Re: ADMINS
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2014, 11:41:28 PM »
OKKA, WHO ACTIVATES REGISTRATIONS?

Overseer, Rud, Jome and Nima. I don't know if any other moderators are able to do it. I don't know how to activate the registrations, but i can see that there is 467 members awaiting approval. I made a thread about this and asked how can i approve new members, but nobody has replied to the thread.

Remedy360

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2014, 11:56:42 PM »
The Rolling Stones should make a remix called "Sympathy for the Pedophile".

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2014, 12:09:29 AM »
The lil girl shit made me feel uncomfortable, not to the point where I'd pm anyone about it, but every time I opened a thread I felt like the cops were gonna bust through my door and take me in for opening the wrong thread... I'm siding with Mdogg on this one because I don't usually side with mods, but Krazy should of kept that pedo anime shit to himself...
The West is Back

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2014, 12:22:16 AM »

Overseer, Rud, Jome and Nima. I don't know if any other moderators are able to do it. I don't know how to activate the registrations, but i can see that there is 467 members awaiting approval. I made a thread about this and asked how can i approve new members, but nobody has replied to the thread.
If that doesn't show that the Admins are lagging it on this forum, I don't know what does. This forum has declined so much in posts and content over the years and they decide to add a hurdle to gaining new members by requiring approval from an Admin to register. Then they leave it backlogged by 467 requests. Seer and Rud don't even come on dubcc anymore and Nima is too busy trying to keep geriatric west coast rappers relevant. I don't know what happened to Jome since he came under fire for overmodding this place a couple years ago.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2014, 04:32:33 AM »

If that doesn't show that the Admins are lagging it on this forum, I don't know what does. This forum has declined so much in posts and content over the years and they decide to add a hurdle to gaining new members by requiring approval from an Admin to register. Then they leave it backlogged by 467 requests. Seer and Rud don't even come on dubcc anymore and Nima is too busy trying to keep geriatric west coast rappers relevant. I don't know what happened to Jome since he came under fire for overmodding this place a couple years ago.

If current trends hold up, 450 are spambots, but that's still 17 members who could be contributing.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

Smfh

Remedy360

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2014, 01:29:01 PM »

Nima is too busy trying to keep geriatric west coast rappers relevant.

;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2014, 05:59:18 PM »
Can you guys stop fuckin around and just make Okka an admin already? He wants to handle buisiness at least.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »
Can you guys stop fuckin around and just make Okka an admin already? He wants to handle buisiness at least.

okkas not romanian or nordic enough

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »
new members have to get approved?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Okka

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2014, 10:40:03 PM »
new members have to get approved?

Yeah, because of all the bots we had all the time.

Remedy360

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2014, 11:47:30 PM »
It's obvious that there's a few regular posters here that should be made admins. Maybe Petey's Romanian/Nordic theory has some substance to it.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 01:21:56 AM »

okkas not romanian or nordic enough
but he's cool enough and Euro enough he's a Eurcoolio... i vote to eliminate Jome and hire Okka as super Mod
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2014, 05:49:32 AM »
if i was european i woulda had this shit crackin a long time ago

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »
. i vote to eliminate Jome and hire Okka as super Mod

I second this.  I also vote to have OG cocksuck let someone else have a chance in the glory hole.  He won't get out of there...