Author Topic: Kurupt's G-TV 2 coming  (Read 6101 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt's G-TV 2 coming
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »
Damn did you see what there offering on kick starter?? Crazy.. For like 4,000 u get a kurupt verse along w autograph DVD and other stuff,  I don't know who would buy that.. Most I would spend on there is I think it was 50$ for DVD with cd along with shirt and free ticket to kurupt DVD release party., that sounds legit/. Hope this DVD is as good as first, haven't seen first in ages but it was one of my favorites along with Xzibit and Liks.

Anyone know if this will be sold in stores? Or just on the internet???

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 02:52:32 AM »
 I just seen that Killah priest put up a link to this. he still referring to Kurupt as 1/4 of the HRSMN also.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kurupt/kurupt-of-tha-dogg-pounds-gtv2-dvd-and-cd?ref=live
 I wasn't all that interested at first but the trailer/preview looks fairly cool and a cd with 15 tracks makes it a certainty for me.
 Good question though, as to whether or not the DVD will be sold outside of kick starter.
 I think the $35 one looks good. (a physical copy of the cd and a t-shirt) It looks like teh shipping for international customers varied from $20-$50 and for that particular one it dose not say...

Only 8 days to go on kick starter. Over $4000 short of the target goal. Some of those deals look fairly good but i dont think the appearances or verse would be worth it unless you think you could make money off of it or you just have plenty of cash to spend.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 08:05:27 AM »
Just pledged $40 for the physical copy of the DVD + CD. Everyone still has a bit of time to order and back it.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 12:52:32 AM »
 DPG fans stand up!

Its not looking like the target goal will be met unless alot of people support and pledge ASAP. If this fails i wonder, dose that mean the whole idea is scrapped?
 Surely not and surely Kurupt doesn't actually require for this to be fan funded?
 Iam surprised that a cd with 15 new tracks hasn't sparked more interest. The dvd dose look pretty cool too and there's some really cool and rare shit up for grabs for collectors.

doggfather

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 01:21:25 AM »
i want to buy this, but for a real price, not this.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Fresh Bone

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 01:55:35 AM »
DPG fans stand up!

Its not looking like the target goal will be met unless alot of people support and pledge ASAP. If this fails i wonder, dose that mean the whole idea is scrapped?
 Surely not and surely Kurupt doesn't actually require for this to be fan funded?
 Iam surprised that a cd with 15 new tracks hasn't sparked more interest. The dvd dose look pretty cool too and there's some really cool and rare shit up for grabs for collectors.

Yeah, I believe the project gets scrapped if $15,000 doesn't get raised and we'll get a refund. $15,000 is a relatively low amount to raise but its still a couple of thousands away.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 04:23:46 AM »
 Good to see that this got funded in the end. It was looking lke it was going to fail short. Only 129 backers. Lucky there were a few that put in 2-$5000.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »
Where the fuck is this?! It says dropping late Spring but we're already into Summer. It's things like this that piss fans off. I'm done with this shit. Kurupt, update your fucking fans who paid into your project.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2014, 06:32:11 PM »
^ that's the bullshit I be complaining about

There's supposedly a full album of ATG leftovers
YA project
Dogg Pound / Alkaholiks
2Ks with Kokane
Another Originalz project
Album produced by Pete Rock
Album produced by DJ Premier
N'matez with Daz, RBX, and Rage
Dogg Pound album produced by Dre & Snoop

The list goes on & on. Same for Daz. Those niggas are ridiculous. They just announce every idea they think of.
Maybe just MAYBE its a good thing some of those projects never came out (except YA, DPG/Alkaholiks, Kurupt & DJ Premier). I mean they probably wouldn't have lived up to their expectations. Nooowww, how about an album by Kurupt & Dj Quik.. :laugh:

Who's the chick in your avi?

after a quick search:
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/jazz411/images/17640990/title/3-photo

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 04:18:53 AM »
 yeah i made a pledge to this also and haven't heard shit. Only thing i got was a link to a mix tape like it was a big deal when i already had it cos it had already been out and of course was free.
 But i pledged to something else WAAAY before this and i do get updates(as far as the product) but it looks like i will be waiting a long time before i get all my stuff. i dont get any update for either project as to when to expect the goods.
 Puts you off of the whole kick starter thing. I mean it feels good to contribute and support and make it happen but if you have to wait like a year to get what you were promised it takes away that feeling a bit...

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 11:11:38 AM »
So at this point Kurupt has everyones $$ or not yet?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 06:24:32 PM »
yup he got the money.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2014, 01:23:01 AM »
kurupt had another campaigne for  g-tv 2 on indiegogo.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/preorder-kurupt-s-gtv2-dvd-cd-ft-snoop-dogg-schoolboy-q-wiz-khalifa-more

but the campaigne failed the 5.000 dollar goal.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2014, 01:14:58 AM »
Where the motherfuck is this?!?!