Author Topic: Kurupt's G-TV 2 coming  (Read 6106 times)

Will_B

Re: Kurupt's G-TV 2 coming
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2014, 01:21:21 AM »
Where the motherfuck is this?!?!

Wow. I think Kurupt just joined the same club as Daz. Don't go 2 sleep, yo!!

integra83

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2014, 03:18:54 PM »
Maybe. All I remember is that it was in Daz Dillinger's RAW album booklet (I don't have my CDs with me so I can't double check if it was actually called that.)

I remember him shouting out the Daz + Kurupt Kurupt + Daz album on that "Nothin 2 a Boss" promo single

Fresh Bone

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 03:07:47 PM »
I'm done with this shit, I'm going to get a refund through PayPal. If not, MOTHERFUCK KURUPT. Sell out you fans for money?! If I don't receive this, I will not even listen to your shit. You probably sold out me × 100 (at least, maybe more) and your sitting on our cash?!? FUCK YOU AND YOUR DELAYS. NO EXCUSES

doublee313

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:02 AM »
I'm done with this shit, I'm going to get a refund through PayPal. If not, MOTHERFUCK KURUPT. Sell out you fans for money?! If I don't receive this, I will not even listen to your shit. You probably sold out me × 100 (at least, maybe more) and your sitting on our cash?!? FUCK YOU AND YOUR DELAYS. NO EXCUSES

I paid for this shit too.  I was a fan of GTV part 1, and thought it was a good idea.  I believe we can get refunds if it doesn't happen.  I'll look into the disclaimers.

Paolo

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2014, 10:32:56 PM »
me too i have order it !!!  >:(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2014, 12:19:20 PM »

I'm sure that'll hurt.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ