Author Topic: The Iraqi fighters just waited for America to leave and now they are back...  (Read 551 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm pretty good in Arabic now so I mostly follow the Arab news, cause it helps me get stronger in the language and its way more interesting than American celebrity style news format...

I don't know if they are reporting this much in the US media but maddddd shit is goin down in Iraq now.  Basically the fighters just waited for America to finally leave Iraq and now they are taking back control of the country from the US-installed government.

This movement is being lead by fighters in Fallujah and y'all might remember America even had to use chemical weapons to supress Fallujah around 05, and its caused many birth deformities and catastrophes to the population.

Well now the war is back on in Iraq only America isn't there.  So its arab against arab and Muslim against Muslim and my personal opinion is that it will ultimately turn into yet another Syria and Egypt of ongoing fighting without end that at the end of the day only further tears apart their fragile nation.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:08:18 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG

This movement is being lead by fighters in Fallujah and y'all might remember America even had to use chemical weapons to supress Fallujah around 05, and its caused many birth deformities and catastrophes to the population.

The Battles took place in 2004 not 2005.

Anyway, the reason for breaking iraq was exactly this.
In order to get the Shia and Sunni start killing each other and bring this to an all out conflict.
So that the muslim state will become weak form infighting, demoralised, taken over by fanatics (controlled by Saud's).
And the whole world will despise muslims, even the ones who had sympathy for muslims.
That is the gameplan brother.

Fraxxx

Anyway, the reason for breaking iraq was exactly this.
In order to get the Shia and Sunni start killing each other and bring this to an all out conflict.
So that the muslim state will become weak form infighting, demoralised, taken over by fanatics (controlled by Saud's).
And the whole world will despise muslims, even the ones who had sympathy for muslims.
That is the gameplan brother.

As much of a brutal ruler as Hussein was (and Assad is) there had been much more liberties for religious minorities than now or in the muslim countries of the Arabian Peninsula.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
I don't think anyone can stop this from happening.
The US gave the push, the ball started rolling.
But who pressed the US to have the policy that it has? The policymakers in the US are far more intelligent then we all combined 2 see the long term consequences. But yet they still gave that push?
I will tell you Fraxx you can not find a geopolitical or economic justification for this suicidal policy.

Fraxxx

I don't think anyone can stop this from happening.
The US gave the push, the ball started rolling.
But who pressed the US to have the policy that it has? The policymakers in the US are far more intelligent then we all combined 2 see the long term consequences. But yet they still gave that push?
I will tell you Fraxx you can not find a geopolitical or economic justification for this suicidal policy.

I bet. But surely enough reasons, even though we might not like them.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

This is unfortunate and exactly what happens when the guv gets involved in this stuff.

I don't get how people are still fooled by propaganda.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Jesus Christ man.. talk about splitting hairs...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)