Poll

WHOS THE BETTER POSTER?

CLASSIC MATERIAL
4 (36.4%)
RADIOTUBE
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE  (Read 3686 times)

Sikotic™

Re: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2014, 08:29:01 PM »
Y'all tryin to turn brothas against eachother.

SMFH

Infinite's ancestral DNA probably got him thinkin this is a mandingo fight.

Not the ones from Florida either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »

SMFH

that's what these miserable crackers aim for but they fall short. if me and radiotube was goin' at each other in this thread these glacier monkeys would have ringside seats but I'm not beat for the bullshit. I'd rather sit back and watch this forum deteriorate due to their stupidity and negativity.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2014, 10:21:21 AM »

SMFH

that's what these miserable crackers aim for but they fall short.

lol no

tube back in the pen?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2014, 11:05:30 AM »

SMFH

that's what these miserable crackers aim for but they fall short.

lol no

tube back in the pen?
don't know and don't care.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2014, 12:10:14 PM »
i dont get it, are u genuinely mad cuz i made this thread?

if someone made an infinite vs sccit thread last month, i woulda taken it as a compliment...come on, now, this aint worth gettin feelings involved homie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2014, 12:17:51 PM »

if someone made an infinite vs sccit thread last month, i woulda taken it as a compliment...come on, now, this aint worth gettin feelings involved homie
I'm not upset at all bruh and no disrespect but ain't no white kid gonna put me up to go against another black man.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2014, 12:22:33 PM »

I'm not upset at all bruh and no disrespect but ain't no white kid gonna put me up to go against another black man.

thats great and all but im not a "white kid"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2014, 12:29:12 PM »

you get the point.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2014, 12:43:21 PM »

you get the point.

What u said is disrespectful... It's like if I said "I ain't tryna have Africans tell me what kinda threads to make"

If u didn't want the thread made, make it clear.. But don't throw race into it then talk shit to me. That ain't what this bout playboy.

Don't forget, this is Tha gspot 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »

you get the point.

What u said is disrespectful... It's like if I said "I ain't tryna have Africans tell me what kinda threads to make"

If u didn't want the thread made, make it clear.. But don't throw race into it then talk shit to me. That ain't what this bout playboy.

when you do a thread based off me and dude goin' at it and then when two white posters go at it you try to mediate. you don't think that's disrespectful ? I'm not trippin' off no thread made about me I'm always flattered to be on folks minds here but don't use me and another black poster and try to create some tension between us or comic relief.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2014, 02:37:58 PM »

you get the point.

when you do a thread based off me and dude goin' at it and then when two white posters go at it you try to mediate. you don't think that's disrespectful ? I'm not trippin' off no thread made about me I'm always flattered to be on folks minds here but don't use me and another black poster and try to create some tension between us or comic relief.

i mediate between white posters? wtf u talkin bout lmfao

i dont see u as "black", i see u as human...get over yaself and quit creating shit in ya mind that dont exist in reality.

Sccit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2014, 07:26:00 PM »

you get the point.

i mediate between white posters? wtf u talkin bout lmfao

i dont see u as "black", i see u as human...get over yaself and quit creating shit in ya mind that dont exist in reality.
if you don't see where you wrong and I have to point it out then charge it to your integrity. I don't mind you or anyone makin' a thread about me just keep my name outta bullshit that's it that's all !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »
''YALL ARE BOTH GOOD IN MY BOOK, BUT I NOTICED THE BACK N FORTHS BETWEEN YALL N WANTED 2 PUT SHIT INTO PERSPECTIVE''
''COME ON, G...U CANT TELL ME YALL LIKE EACH OTHER. IT'S ONE OF DUBCC'S LESSER KNOWN BEEFS, BUT THE UNDERLYING TENSIONS BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME''

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2014, 08:31:17 PM »
GUESS I WAS JUST IMAGINING THEN

STILL, NO NEED 2 BE PARANOID 8)