Poll

WHOS THE BETTER POSTER?

CLASSIC MATERIAL
4 (36.4%)
RADIOTUBE
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE  (Read 3594 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »
You the fakest nigga on the forum though.

quit throwing around adjectives son and state your case.  Name one instance in which I was fake, son.   I'm the most open, honest and sincere cat on the forum.  Most people won't even post their real pic on here.  Everyone else is fronting, hiding, shucking, jiving, cooning and bafooning

You're entire recent California escapade.

But lol @ major shots to OGCM calling him out for being waaaay too big of a pussy & waaaay too white to post his pic.
fuck I look like postin' my pics for you losers you soft as hell miley and like I told you before i'll be in nyc before this month over. if you feelin' froggish leap and get the pink ribbons and bows beaten outta you .
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2014, 04:34:45 PM »
infinite you good wit me homie and I salute you for goin' against the grain and not bowin' down to suckas and the fakes.

1 comment from a real somebody >>>>>>>> 1,000 petty remarks from the clownz
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »

You're entire recent California escapade.

What about it, son?  I'd been out there 3 times before and received nothin but love.  It had been 3 years since I had been back, though.  Things can change after 3 years.  I went back out there again to chill, and the love wasn't the same between the homies.  So I fucking left.  And being the kind of somebody I am I entertain myself by expressing, brooding over rhymes, that's catharsis for me. And why the fuck not?  That's what the fuck I like to do, is make rhymes, freestyles, analyze my experiences, dig deeper into it and so on...and like it or not, I was expressing how I really felt, that was real shit just put in a hip-hop context, but you can't understand that because you are illiterate like 99% of the forum...

It's a hell of a lot more worthwhile venture then the way ya'll spend your time at this forum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »
Mad fake. Cursed out ya boy. That makes you fake & proved the bitch in you. You're not welcome back to New York for that, fake nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2014, 06:31:11 PM »
Fast forward 3 months from now: lily white ass Infinite is gonna start calling OGCM an uncle tom and say how he is more of a "nicca" than him.

I'm calling it now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
Fast forward 3 months from now: lily white ass Infinite is gonna start calling OGCM an uncle tom and say how he is more of a "nicca" than him.

I'm calling it now.
after a bitch fit and hours of crying

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »
Mad fake. Cursed out ya boy. That makes you fake & proved the bitch in you. You're not welcome back to New York for that, fake nigga.

I cursed out my boy because he started talking hell a shit to me in cell texts, PM's and even here at the forum.  Dude tried to muscle up on me and he took it to that level, when before that it may have just been a misunderstanding between him and I.  You'll notice from any of my posts I wasn't talking any shit on Sccit for the first week or two after leaving L.A.  That beef came later.   And it was reciprocall, he took it there first.  I didn't want to share my little thanksgiving story with the forum and he took it personal and it took off from there. 

So try again

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2014, 07:10:07 PM »

I cursed out my boy because he started talking hell a shit to me in cell texts, PM's and even here at the forum.  Dude tried to muscle up on me and he took it to that level, when before that it may have just been a misunderstanding between him and I.  You'll notice from any of my posts I wasn't talking any shit on Sccit for the first week or two after leaving L.A.  That beef came later.   And it was reciprocall, he took it there first.  I didn't want to share my little thanksgiving story with the forum and he took it personal and it took off from there. 

So try again

GAY

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2014, 07:25:51 PM »

I cursed out my boy because he started talking hell a shit to me in cell texts, PM's and even here at the forum.  Dude tried to muscle up on me and he took it to that level, when before that it may have just been a misunderstanding between him and I.  You'll notice from any of my posts I wasn't talking any shit on Sccit for the first week or two after leaving L.A.  That beef came later.   And it was reciprocall, he took it there first.  I didn't want to share my little thanksgiving story with the forum and he took it personal and it took off from there.  

So try again
you bitcjed and cried on here about nik before you even made it home
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:28:25 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2014, 07:48:43 PM »
Lyin muthafucka. You were talking shit on the trail of tears. You can't even keep your lies straight because you bullshit so much.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2014, 08:14:27 PM »
you bitcjed and cried on here about nik before you even made it home

naw man.. get your facts st8. The old posts all prove that coming back I only spoke out against Roccy, and it wasn't even to diss Roccy. I was saying Roccy didn't want me in LAMB. Not that I didn't want to be in LAMB.  Sccit and I were still cool for like the first two weeks I was back.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2014, 08:17:16 PM »
Lyin muthafucka. You were talking shit on the trail of tears. You can't even keep your lies straight because you bullshit so much.

If I'm lying then quote an old post where I dissed Sccit after leaving LA that is within the first week.  If you can't do that, then shut up

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2014, 08:26:16 PM »
got meds?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2014, 08:48:42 PM »
Nigga, if you weren't fake you woulda handled your business in California. Not driven 3,000 miles away to cry about it on the Internet.

Pac would still be alive if he was as pussy as you are. Would have driven home & dissed Orlando Anderson in an interview with tears down Pac's cheeks.

It's why Tupac is Tupac & you're just a failure trying to be like him. He would hate everything about you.