Poll

WHOS THE BETTER POSTER?

CLASSIC MATERIAL
4 (36.4%)
RADIOTUBE
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE  (Read 3533 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »
Radioboobs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 09:56:00 PM »
I think since Radiotube has the nuts to show his face, he wins by default.

However, like corporate America, I just sit back & get a kick out of them two fight over being the "go-to" community nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 08:59:29 AM »

However, like corporate America, I just sit back & get a kick out of them two fight over being the "go-to" community nigga.
go suck some dick you twerkin' ass faggot ! i'll be in nyc the end of this month if you want a issue though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 09:13:06 AM »

go suck some dick you twerkin' ass faggot ! i'll be in nyc the end of this month if you want a issue though.

Stay your shook ass in Jersey with snooki ya bish.  Cham holds down the 5 boroughs.  I hope you get hog tied and turd tapped you step one foot off the bridge.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »

Stay your shook ass in Jersey with snooki ya bish.  Cham holds down the 5 boroughs.  I hope you get hog tied and turd tapped you step one foot off the bridge.
LOL miley doesn't run shit but her mouth u e-prag. don't be mad at me cause you can handle two dicks at once. did tanner and his dude ever get to run that train on you though ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »

LOL miley doesn't run shit but her mouth u e-prag. don't be mad at me cause you can handle two dicks at once. did tanner and his dude ever get to run that train on you though ?

No, but the funny thing is I exhumed that whore of hog you called grandma from the dumps and sprinkled her dust in your moms dry ass pussy.  So you could say I was getting double teamed when your moms was riding like a monster last night.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »

Stay your shook ass in Jersey with snooki ya bish.  Cham holds down the 5 boroughs.  I hope you get hog tied and turd tapped you step one foot off the bridge.

No, but the funny thing is I exhumed that whore of hog you called grandma from the dumps and sprinkled her dust in your moms dry ass pussy.  So you could say I was getting double teamed when your moms was riding like a monster last night.
bitch you scared of women that's why you were eager to let tanner and his boo tag team ya faggot ass. I'm fuckin' your old ass grandmother and your swinger ass mother don't tell your uncle/father you inbred cracker.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
OG faggot material, keep it real...your whore of a grandmother was pissed when she learned there was no train in the underground railroad.  She was trying to get poked

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »
OG faggot material, keep it real...your whore of a grandmother was pissed when she learned there was no train in the underground railroad.  She was trying to get poked
your grandmother suck dicks through glory holes and her brother is also your grandfather. them bitches in your family love black dick don't be mad cracker.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2014, 01:36:34 PM »

The family! 8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »

The family! 8)

Bitch ass OG cocksuck material bows down to NY.  You know NY runs your shit.  Stay your ass with Paulie D and 'em in soft ass New Jersey and sell a text anytime plan prag.

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 02:35:27 PM »

i'll be in nyc the end of this month if you want a issue though.

This should happen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »

i'll be in nyc the end of this month if you want a issue though.

This should happen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 03:37:47 PM »
We should meet up in Florida though...they got better laws.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2014, 07:48:14 PM »

The family! 8)

Bitch ass OG cocksuck material bows down to NY.  You know NY runs your shit.  Stay your ass with Paulie D and 'em in soft ass New Jersey and sell a text anytime plan prag.
you all dumb in the brain ghost ride the dick when did your stupid degenerate ass ever get the impression I sold phones you slow fuck ? I deal wit cable wire and fios equipment you idiot. pay your bills or i'll cut ya shit off !