Poll

WHOS THE BETTER POSTER?

CLASSIC MATERIAL
4 (36.4%)
RADIOTUBE
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE  (Read 3526 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »
matter of fact I might just start callin' ghost ride the dick Vaseline cause he was considering lettin' two men run up in him so he could fuck a hot chick. he's the definition of a loser. ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2014, 10:23:11 AM »
Tube back in the pen?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2014, 10:39:00 AM »
matter of fact I might just start callin' ghost ride the dick Vaseline cause he was considering lettin' two men run up in him so he could fuck a hot chick. he's the definition of a loser. ;D

You love it don't you prag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2014, 10:50:06 AM »

You love it don't you prag.
beat it prag !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2014, 11:50:52 AM »
You gays are all bitchez!!! Is that how yall did it on new york!!! Thats not why I kept all my peeplez in the west coast!!! Yall east coast niggarz arent funney stale!! Keep it cali or dont keep it all!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2014, 11:55:30 AM »
Lol at the forum retards flirting together

1 real somebody >>>>>>>> 100 of you petty clownz
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2014, 11:59:16 AM »
You the fakest nigga on the forum though.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »

quit throwing around adjectives son and state your case.  Name one instance in which I was fake, son.   I'm the most open, honest and sincere cat on the forum.  Most people won't even post their real pic on here.  Everyone else is fronting, hiding, shucking, jiving, cooning and bafooning
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2014, 02:33:38 PM »
infinite you good wit me homie and I salute you for goin' against the grain and not bowin' down to suckas and the fakes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2014, 02:44:31 PM »

quit throwing around adjectives son and state your case.  Name one instance in which I was fake, son.   I'm the most open, honest and sincere cat on the forum.  Most people won't even post their real pic on here.  Everyone else is fronting, hiding, shucking, jiving, cooning and bafooning

You're entire recent California escapade.

But lol @ major shots to OGCM calling him out for being waaaay too big of a pussy & waaaay too white to post his pic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2014, 02:58:58 PM »

But lol @ major shots to OGCM calling him out for being waaaay too big of a pussy & waaaay too white to post his pic.
fuck I look like postin' my pics for you losers you soft as hell miley and like I told you before i'll be in nyc before this month over. if you feelin' froggish leap and get the pink ribbons and bows beaten outta you .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2014, 03:14:31 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2014, 03:16:36 PM »

fuck I look like postin' my pics for you losers you soft as hell miley and like I told you before i'll be in nyc before this month over. if you feelin' froggish leap and get the pink ribbons and bows beaten outta you .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2014, 03:18:51 PM »