Poll

WHOS THE BETTER POSTER?

CLASSIC MATERIAL
4 (36.4%)
RADIOTUBE
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE  (Read 3595 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: CLASSIC MATERIAL VS RADIOTUBE
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2014, 05:11:21 PM »
I'm glad J Bananas still posts. Trill ass nicca.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2014, 06:39:54 PM »

None. I could not care less. My comment was about the sycophantic nature of brian when in the presence of black folks. He prizes their affection and treats them in the same manner a house negro would his white master in slavery days. Don't trust that shit.

Certainly not the case, brah.. just check any of my exchanges with Radiotube or Sikotic at the forum and it's pretty obvious you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

My support for Classic Material actually has nothing to do with him being black or any of his recent beefs with cats in the G-Spot.  My respect came from long ago for his music posts in the West Coast Section and Outbound Section.  Dude is knowledge and a true hip-hop head.  We used to exchange PM's before any of this.
Translation: He is one of the "good ones".

He's a real nigga.

Sikotic™

« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2014, 02:37:42 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2014, 03:15:46 AM »
"Beef: A Dubcc Documentary"

some one do it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »
"Beef: A Dubcc Documentary"

some one do it.
lmao
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2014, 12:32:53 PM »
I'm glad J Bananas still posts. Trill ass nicca.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2014, 10:06:10 AM »
Flaccid material is afraid to see cham in nyc
U ever go a day without thinking bout him?

you're the one who's logged on to this forum literally every time i've signed on the past 3 months.  and i've been taking a huge break from the internet in general so it ain't like you can use that card on me lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2014, 11:52:36 AM »
Flaccid material is afraid to see cham in nyc

you're the one who's logged on to this forum literally every time i've signed on the past 3 months.  and i've been taking a huge break from the internet in general so it ain't like you can use that card on me lol
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2014, 12:02:54 PM »
shits gotten pretty lame around here lately.

outside of antagonizing infinite id have no reason to post at all.

aint shit going on music wise i dont hear about at other sites first...the convo has all gone downhill and revolves around infinites mental mutations or mods abusing their power.

this shit is on life support. theres barely anyne here i care to talk to that dont post at da sauce...if they dont make a move to improve this place soon its gonna suck here real bad.

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2014, 12:51:13 PM »
shits gotten pretty lame around here lately.

outside of antagonizing infinite id have no reason to post at all.

aint shit going on music wise i dont hear about at other sites first...the convo has all gone downhill and revolves around infinites mental mutations or mods abusing their power.

this shit is on life support. theres barely anyne here i care to talk to that dont post at da sauce...if they dont make a move to improve this place soon its gonna suck here real bad.

this place has been the same in nearly 4 years now, give or take....they aint makin moves out in germany or norway. overseer probably only remembers that this site exists every other year. they talked about a forum update back in 2011 and said that shit was comin soon. u should just offer up some money so that dubcc.com re-directs to da-sauce, use the saucecc skin as the default and call it a day

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2014, 06:21:18 PM »
i actually did approach them around november with a plan to get this place back on track but i guess im not westcoast enough lol which is why da sauce is now back in effect.

i applied that same plan to da sauce with the email blasts and rechristening of old members and new features and were getting back up there son. you helped in that shit nik i appreciate that. many times i seen you extend yourself here to try and help out but go figure...

such miminal efforts could make this place so much better and no one really gives a shit but you hack and infinite all american posters with no hope to ever make an impact here. shits fucked up G.

Sikotic™

« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2014, 10:50:44 PM »
I wanna buy this place and make it a anime forum. Krazy will co-admin with me.

The section dedicated to squid rape on a train will be the most popular.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2014, 01:32:46 AM »
Dubcc now will never live up to the golden day's we use to have here. at one time this forum was the most entertaining funniest place on the net, and at one time the best forum to post on hands down
i remember seeing shit here and thinking "only on dubcc" lol and literally laughing out loud for days

i remember one of my ex girflriends use to always catch me checking up on here and asked what this was, and i told her "if you never hear from me again and i just disappear and you ever wonder where im at, you can most likely find me posting at this website"
The West is Back