Author Topic: I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....  (Read 4216 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....
« on: January 09, 2014, 09:30:20 AM »
I got back from Africa this time one year ago.  It was like January 9th.  Everything from January 9th to the end of 2013 I'm just going to go ahead and erase from my memory and act like I just got off the plane from Africa again.

Sometimes you just got to close your eyes and go underground and hustle for a while and that's what I did for 2013, and it wasn't pretty.  First I had no place to stay when I came back and had to live with my brother and his wife.  At least they gave me a room and place to stay, but they are totally different then me so I felt like I couldn't be myself for a couple months.  Finally got my own place and had 4,000 dollars of debt still to take care of.  The winter was really fucking cold all the way till May around here, I remember that.  Summer came finally, and it was just a lot of hustling and responsibilities from then on out with no real time for myself that worked out.

But now that I've got myself in the position I need to be in where life can actually start to make sense again, I'm just going to go ahead and forget 2013.  Just listen to some music to heal and forget 2013 and remember previous years and pick up from there.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:34:37 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 09:33:53 AM »
Nobody cares....

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 09:36:46 AM »
Nobody cares....

You cared enough to open the thread and post this message.  So thanks for checking it out...  ;)   Any word you put out into the atmosphere is given life.  Even if nobody listens it's ejected from the system, and the wind will take hold of it and add it to the cosmos   8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 09:41:32 AM »
Nerd

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 09:56:30 AM »
Nerd

Your just throwing around adjectives cause you don't have shit to say  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
Don't forget you past, learn from it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 11:30:45 AM »
Ima say it again, man. Maybe you just need to up and relocate to Africa if that place makes you so happy. Of course it aint gonna be easy, but this aint the first time you said somethin like this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 12:22:30 PM »

Exactly. Adverse events are part of what make us who we are. You can try to erase the past all you want, but it will always be part of you.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »
How can you describe light, when you don't know darkness.
How do you describe joy, when you don't know sadness.

How do you recognize happiness when you don't know dissatisfaction?

Learn from your experience.

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 03:41:15 PM »
Maybe you're just too '96 for '13.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 09:55:47 PM »
typical, always running away from your problems
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 01:30:17 AM »
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ERASE A MEMORY...IT'S SOMETHING THATLL BE IN EXISTENCE FOREVER. IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED AND THAT U CAN NEVER CHANGE.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 08:12:09 AM »
Pretending like things didn't happen or exist is living in candy land. Learn from your mistakes. Confront yourself on what you could have done differently. Also look at the positives too.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »

I'm 30 years old.   I've already learned enough in my life.  There is such thing as "OVER-LEARNING".  

I'll give you three good examples...

Example #1:  Imagine that I am a salesman about to knock on somebody's door.  The person on the other side of the door has already decided that they are absolutely NOT going to sell to me.  My boss has already decided for me what houses I have to sell to.  So I have to knock on his door anyway.  I knock on his door, try to sell him the item and he says no.  THERE IS NOTHING TO BE LEARNED FROM SUCH EXPERIENCE.   No need to analyze it.  Our time is limited in this life, and YOU SHOULD NOT OVER-ANALYZE THINGS THAT ARE ULTIMATELY OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.  Better to save the brain space for more useful ventures.

Example #2:  When Jerry Tarkanian was the coach of the UNLV Running Rebels in their prime, he used to often cut off practice after JUST 30 MINUTES!  Why?  No need to overload the players with excess information and work.  They went at it so hard for 30 minutes, he felt the value of their 30 minute practice was better than most teams 3 hours of practice.  Also a lot of baseball players, hitters, don't like too much information from the batting coach.  They say it slows their reaction time.  They would rather go to the plate with a clear head and just react to the ball.

Example #3:  This comes from a Zen proverb.  Two monks who had sworn themselves to a life of celibacy and isolation from women were walking down a path.  There was a stream in the middle of the path and a woman with a fancy dress who could not cross without damaging her clothes.  So one monk lifted her up in his arms and carried her across.  The monks continued walking, when a couple hours later the other monk commented... "I can't believe you carried that woman."   The monk replied, "I carried her for just a moment, you are still holding onto her hours later".   MORAL OF THE STORY IS TO KEEP AN EMPTY MIND AND NOT CARRY EXCESS STRESS.

The funny thing about this is if I was making another nostalgic post about one of my favorite past memories everybody would of posted saying... "MOVE ON INFANT!  FORGET IT!  YOUR STUCK IN THE PAST!"  lol

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 08:48:15 AM »
Ima say it again, man. Maybe you just need to up and relocate to Africa if that place makes you so happy. Of course it aint gonna be easy, but this aint the first time you said somethin like this.

great idea  ;)   I've just been forgetting to go outside in my backyard and pick dollars off the money tree.  Maybe tomorrow I will remember.