Author Topic: I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....  (Read 4217 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2014, 05:25:12 AM »
smh you know nothing about islam bro...

I promise I know way more than you, and I've sacrificed way more than you have for the deen.. and I got members of your own fam that can vouch that shit.  Most of what you know is what your mommy taught you when you were 6.  I learned from the ground up in spite of my own parents, and in spite of nobody else in my suburb being a Muslim, I made my own sacrifices.  I've been to Hajj and did Dawah Jammat Tabligh sleeping overnight in masjids all over the world from Emirates to West Africa.  I spoke in front of hundreds in masjids in the Emirates and Chicago.  I've had ten people convert and accept Islam after I gave them dawah and gave them Shahada.  You probably don't even know what Shahada is, is how little you know.  You can't even accomplish the most basic acts, like greeting a Muslim properly.  I've mentored new Muslims and old, I can recite more Qu'ran than you, guaranteed.  You can only recite what your mommy taught you when you were 6.  Under any metric or scale you want to come with it, I can show and prove on you.  Stay in your place, mama's boy!

...now go ask your mommy what "Shahada" means
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:41:31 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2014, 06:06:35 AM »

I'm not really getting your analogy.

Life is intended to be difficult. It's not supposed to be easy. You gotta prove what you're made of. Everybody struggles albeit in different manifestations. You are not unique in your struggle.

No, I am unique.  Have you ever seen anyone with the same fingerprints as me?  I am a first in the world...

...And life doesn't have to be difficult.  Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.  Some people have lives that aren't difficult.  Don't make statements as if they are universal truths.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone.  What difference does it make if everyone struggles?  What are you implying by the comment that "everyone struggles"?  Are you implying that I shouldn't "complain" and that I should just live in denial or burry it deep inside, or accept it self-effacingly, or be hardened by it? 

Well you're always whining about how tough you have it, how life sucks etc. I'm just saying that for 99.9% of people, life is hard. It's always gonna be hard until the day you check out. You're not unique at having a tough life. So quit your bitching like you have it worse than everyone. You're responsible for whatever situation you're in whether you can admit that to yourself or not.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2014, 06:43:05 AM »

Well you're always whining about how tough you have it, how life sucks etc. I'm just saying that for 99.9% of people, life is hard. It's always gonna be hard until the day you check out. You're not unique at having a tough life. So quit your bitching like you have it worse than everyone. You're responsible for whatever situation you're in whether you can admit that to yourself or not.

What you call "whining" I call "expressing".  If what I do is "whining" than most the 90's rappers are a bunch of "whiners".  Because I learned how to express myself through hip-hop and that's how a keep a clear head.  Shoving all those toxins in and not expressing it causes you to carry excess weight around.. like Petey  ;)

Back in high school when I didn't know how to express myself it lead to Somatization disorder.  Which is some serious shit.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:46:21 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2014, 01:03:25 PM »

I promise I know way more than you, and I've sacrificed way more than you have for the deen.. and I got members of your own fam that can vouch that shit.  Most of what you know is what your mommy taught you when you were 6.  I learned from the ground up in spite of my own parents, and in spite of nobody else in my suburb being a Muslim, I made my own sacrifices.  I've been to Hajj and did Dawah Jammat Tabligh sleeping overnight in masjids all over the world from Emirates to West Africa.  I spoke in front of hundreds in masjids in the Emirates and Chicago.  I've had ten people convert and accept Islam after I gave them dawah and gave them Shahada.  You probably don't even know what Shahada is, is how little you know.  You can't even accomplish the most basic acts, like greeting a Muslim properly.  I've mentored new Muslims and old, I can recite more Qu'ran than you, guaranteed.  You can only recite what your mommy taught you when you were 6.  Under any metric or scale you want to come with it, I can show and prove on you.  Stay in your place, mama's boy!

lol at my mom teaching me anything related to islam. I had to teach her how to pray when I was 12 becuase she forgot how to pray because she's not that religious. You know nothing about MY family. You just know one of my cousins and his parents that live in america, and siavash doesn't even consider himself muslim so I don't know what he has to do with this. I grew up in Iran bro and I've learned everything firsthand and in school. I know plenty of people that have went to hajj and they know the whole Quran by heart and I don't even consider them muslim because thats not what makes you a real muslim. I call you out because it's people like you who preach islam 24/7 yet they act in a manor in which no true muslim would. I don't claim to be the best muslim ever like you but I know for a fact that I'm more of a complete muslim than you. The Prophet (SA) would get spat on by kids and adults in the street and he would still go and leave money/food on there doorstep at night and smile at them even when they would curse at him in public because he knew they were under the influence of shatan and they didn't know any better. He would ask god to forgive them! That's how every real Muslim has to be like and take the high road but I haven't seen you do that once. IMO you see 2pac as more of a role model based on your actions more so then my Prophet. lol at saying all the good deeds you did to try and justify that you're a good Muslim, and referring to it as "shit" by saying they can "vouch for that shit" Astaghforollah smh. By the way A real Muslim shouldn't have to say how much they have sacrificed for God and his bandehs because that defeats the whole purpose. Peace.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2014, 01:09:07 PM »
you just got your ass handed to you brian

/endthread

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2014, 02:53:59 PM »
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

abandon thread brian, abandon thread!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 07:33:32 PM »

I promise I know way more than you, and I've sacrificed way more than you have for the deen.. and I got members of your own fam that can vouch that shit.  Most of what you know is what your mommy taught you when you were 6.  I learned from the ground up in spite of my own parents, and in spite of nobody else in my suburb being a Muslim, I made my own sacrifices.  I've been to Hajj and did Dawah Jammat Tabligh sleeping overnight in masjids all over the world from Emirates to West Africa.  I spoke in front of hundreds in masjids in the Emirates and Chicago.  I've had ten people convert and accept Islam after I gave them dawah and gave them Shahada.  You probably don't even know what Shahada is, is how little you know.  You can't even accomplish the most basic acts, like greeting a Muslim properly.  I've mentored new Muslims and old, I can recite more Qu'ran than you, guaranteed.  You can only recite what your mommy taught you when you were 6.  Under any metric or scale you want to come with it, I can show and prove on you.  Stay in your place, mama's boy!

Well that little humblebrag you just dropped ain't really helping your "I'm a superior Muslim" argument.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 07:43:49 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EL8e2ujXe8g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EL8e2ujXe8g</a>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:45:36 PM by Sikotic™ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 07:54:39 PM »

lol at my mom teaching me anything related to islam. I had to teach her how to pray when I was 12 becuase she forgot how to pray because she's not that religious. You know nothing about MY family. You just know one of my cousins and his parents that live in america, and siavash doesn't even consider himself muslim so I don't know what he has to do with this. I grew up in Iran bro and I've learned everything firsthand and in school. I know plenty of people that have went to hajj and they know the whole Quran by heart and I don't even consider them muslim because thats not what makes you a real muslim. I call you out because it's people like you who preach islam 24/7 yet they act in a manor in which no true muslim would. I don't claim to be the best muslim ever like you but I know for a fact that I'm more of a complete muslim than you. The Prophet (SA) would get spat on by kids and adults in the street and he would still go and leave money/food on there doorstep at night and smile at them even when they would curse at him in public because he knew they were under the influence of shatan and they didn't know any better. He would ask god to forgive them! That's how every real Muslim has to be like and take the high road but I haven't seen you do that once. IMO you see 2pac as more of a role model based on your actions more so then my Prophet. lol at saying all the good deeds you did to try and justify that you're a good Muslim, and referring to it as "shit" by saying they can "vouch for that shit" Astaghforollah smh. By the way A real Muslim shouldn't have to say how much they have sacrificed for God and his bandehs because that defeats the whole purpose. Peace.

Wow. Ether.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2014, 02:14:08 AM »
brian is one smug fucker. once again he showed his true colors.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2014, 07:01:42 AM »
nothing to add brian??

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »
lmao Brian is running away from this too, just like he always does
The West is Back

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2014, 02:07:37 PM »

good job contradicting yourself.. it was you who didn't take the "high road" and began taking low blows at me when I'd always treated you as a friend and brother.  And it was also you who showed arrogance and suggest that your a better Muslim than me.

This is all on you...  Only reason I mentioned your fam, is because you said I know nothing about Islam and I know about 10 names of family members of yours who could tell you to your face that I know more than you.  That's only from you suggesting I know nothing.. I didn't start that discussion, argument, you brought it out of left field. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:10:02 PM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2014, 03:05:13 PM »

good job contradicting yourself.. it was you who didn't take the "high road" and began taking low blows at me when I'd always treated you as a friend and brother.  And it was also you who showed arrogance and suggest that your a better Muslim than me.

This is all on you...  Only reason I mentioned your fam, is because you said I know nothing about Islam and I know about 10 names of family members of yours who could tell you to your face that I know more than you.  That's only from you suggesting I know nothing.. I didn't start that discussion, argument, you brought it out of left field.  
What low blow? The thread I made a while back about you tripping over nothing about My homie elior and changeez? If we were truly homies you would have brushed that off as a joke to seemingly break the tension that YOU built between you guys for making those thoughtless threads that you made while you were obviously under the influence of shaytan, going at your homies over nothing. How is it a low blow when I'm asking you how you can call yourself Muslim after reading that you said "I'm 30 years old. I've already learned enough in my life." when any real Muslim knows that you can never stop learning, and that the only all knowing entity is God that doesn't need learning. Almost all of Gods messengers became actual Prophets when they were in their late 30's early 40's because God knows that even if you're one of the most purest souls like My prophet Mohammad (SA) or any of the other hundreds of Gods messengers you have to have lived a certain amount of time to have reached a certain level of enlightenment to be able to say something like that, and I know that you haven't reached that to say that you've lived long enough to not learn anything. Just based on the fact that you are a walking contradiction on this forum makes me sick that you are giving my religion a bad name by acting the way you do towards everyone on here. I made it aware to the forum that you're not a real muslim because you are tarnishing my religion by acting the way you act on here 24/7 and saying you are acting as a Muslim. It's easy to be nice to people who are cool with you and you can't even do that by dissing lamb who's had your back thru thick and thin. A real Muslim is one who is able to smile in the face of people who do wrong by them and ask God to forgive them, not "go to war" with them how you say you will on here constantly to the "forum clowns". The constant bad attitude you have towards anybody that disagrees with you or the name calling that you resort to. I know for a fact that you don't know 10 of my relatives to vouch for you. Siavash doesn't consider himself Muslim and his dad doesn't really practice Islam and his mom is more into Buddhism now, so I don't know how you kicking it with ONE of my cousins from 8-9 years ago for a few months matters when I know more about you then them because I read everything you do or better yet every thought you have on here for the past decade. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt because I always try and see the good in people but you keep bringing up Islam and acting like a kafar every chance you get. I did say I don't' claim to be the best Muslim ever and I have flaws, but everyone does, the important thing is to accept those flaws and admit when you are wrong and try and learn from your mistakes and not keep getting bit by the same snake-hole (shaytan) over and over again. Every time you admit to being in the wrong you make a thread the next day contradicting it and that would be fine if it was a once in a blue moon type of thing, but this happens on the daily and it's been going on for a few years now. My final words for you Infinite are that I'll pray that you actually turn into the Muslim that YOU claim you are because it is hurtful to my Prophets religion for you to preach it but not practice it so blatantly as to where it sends out a wrong message about Islam to people if they were to think that YOU are a proper presentation of what this religion is all about, my brother.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:22:13 PM by Ali Tha Great »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »
What low blow? The thread I made a while back about you tripping over nothing about My homie elior and changeez? If we were truly homies you would have brushed that off as a joke to seemingly break the tension that YOU built between you guys for making those thoughtless threads that you made while you were obviously under the influence of shaytan, going at your homies over nothing. How is it a low blow when I'm asking you how you can call yourself Muslim after reading that you said "I'm 30 years old. I've already learned enough in my life." when any real Muslim knows that you can never stop learning, and that the only all knowing entity is God that doesn't need learning. Almost all of Gods messengers became actual Prophets when they were in their late 30's early 40's because God knows that even if you're one of the most purest souls like My prophet Mohammad (SA) or any of the other hundreds of Gods messengers you have to have lived a certain amount of time to have reached a certain level of enlightenment to be able to say something like that, and I know that you haven't reached that to say that you've lived long enough to not learn anything. Just based on the fact that you are a walking contradiction on this forum makes me sick that you are giving my religion a bad name by acting the way you do towards everyone on here. I made it aware to the forum that you're not a real muslim because you are tarnishing my religion by acting the way you act on here 24/7 and saying you are acting as a Muslim. It's easy to be nice to people who are cool with you and you can't even do that by dissing lamb who's had your back thru thick and thin. A real Muslim is one who is able to smile in the face of people who do wrong by them and ask God to forgive them, not "go to war" with them how you say you will on here constantly to the "forum clowns". The constant bad attitude you have towards anybody that disagrees with you or the name calling that you resort to. I know for a fact that you don't know 10 of my relatives to vouch for you. Siavash doesn't consider himself Muslim and his dad doesn't really practice Islam and his mom is more into Buddhism now, so I don't know how you kicking it with ONE of my cousins from 8-9 years ago for a few months matters when I know more about you then them because I read everything you do or better yet every thought you have on here for the past decade. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt because I always try and see the good in people but you keep bringing up Islam and acting like a kafar every chance you get. I did say I don't' claim to be the best Muslim ever and I have flaws, but everyone does, the important thing is to accept those flaws and admit when you are wrong and try and learn from your mistakes and not keep getting bit by the same snake-hole (shaytan) over and over again. Every time you admit to being in the wrong you make a thread the next day contradicting it and that would be fine if it was a once in a blue moon type of thing, but this happens on the daily and it's been going on for a few years now. My final words for you Infinite are that I'll pray that you actually turn into the Muslim that YOU claim you are because it is hurtful to my Prophets religion for you to preach it but not practice it so blatantly as to where it sends out a wrong message about Islam to people if they were to think that YOU are a proper presentation of what this religion is all about, my brother.

Stagfir Allah, thank you for the reminder