Author Topic: i just key styled these on face book over random streamed beats  (Read 1643 times)

KrazySumwhat

think they turned out fairly dope?

ok, time to unleash the demon, to this beat that iam streamin man its seemin like time flyin so much i remember when i used to dutch an we called kissin a chick skeemin, day dreamin, lookin for a reason, aint no reason, aint no season, aint no pleasin, some, one mo day, SK up in SA, mind spray like nine spray and jail bait teasin, yum um, i mean, no it aint, but if one did come no complaint iam no saint, restraint, shits wrong but it aint, hey each n every day i look at the way that SK i dont prey but maybe i should prey but in which way? i got the itch i got the hits, songs or bongs or shots? its on iam right iam wrong lots n lots, i pitch like baseball or cricket pitch, get off my face yall sic wid it i lick my lips, i drink some rum, i think like brotha lynch hung iam some one iam somewhat crazy, the daze be a blaze like back in the dayz when i did blaze, water gun, i outta stun, slaughter some, daughter fun, fresh bun from the bakery, bitter like vb or a hater be, cant see me used to be a blazer, get used to me neibour, favour for a favour, light sabre, i am night my saviour, the drink, blink, captian morgen, catch me nappin fuck the mornin, i aint wu tang but swordsmen, i stick to cords when theres wireless, iam tireless and expireless when it comes to raps that are admired yes, express, get deep like bonned on this microphone, i leave you owned, stonned like a stonner or a Muslim criminal, blazer, i leave you ripped appart like hooks from hell razer, amaze ya, my phazer , set to kill, ill like bill kill, iam dexter i flex the text got raw texture, whos next ta spit the grit? my man mark gon spark? or will it be AG? to spit some shit, either way its the A U S T so come spark this i shine so bright despite no pre type and layin low in the darkness.

KrazySumwhat

Re: i just key styled these on face book over random streamed beats
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 10:35:30 AM »
its me, somewhat krazy, fucked up like ODB, RIP, i be big like pun not as big as biggie havin fun its all ziggy, wid it, iam all witty wid it, never eva shitty wid it, gritty wid it, iam grown but sorta kiddie neva hid it, in my zone live alone, 1,2 some brew, i shun through, role play, the dole aint aint my pay, but with a doll i play lol figures on the shelf, grave diggaz pointiy elf ears, top shelf beers, dont have the wealth so i smears myself all these years all these gears my health, function, t junction, bumpin hip hop, holy shit it is hot, cross road, stay on my toes, slayin my foes, at least in my head, you heard what i said? (lol)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:59:11 PM »
DOPE...ENTER DA-SAUCE FREESTYLE TOURNY, YOU'D DO GOOD

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 03:46:12 AM »
Ha, thanx. i might have to. Never realized that i got a response. usually i dont. These were random drunk facebook keystyles lol. Seems infinte wants a battle. i look forward to it. I stopped rapping long ago but i started like 18 years ago lol so iam up for it.
 One day i will check ou DA SAUCE. DUB C seems deader than ever.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 04:08:23 AM »

ارىد ان السوس مبراة , لكن انا ل اثق بتى, ان اشعر ب حزن و انا لست ف ذلك    
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 04:53:04 AM »
でしょ?何?私はそのでたらめを話さないことを知っている!

Anyways, i was drunk the other night. Not really interested in a battle

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 04:56:19 AM »
Seemed like you were just rhyming homie.. not really in any kind of direction.. that's okay though.. kind of seemed like a freestyle
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 05:14:57 AM »
Seemed like you were just rhyming homie.. not really in any kind of direction.. that's okay though.. kind of seemed like a freestyle
I was drinking streaming random beats and just typing down what ever came down into my head. Looking at my lyrics you can see that iam pretty influenced by guys like canibus and kurupt huh? maybe throw in killah preist and chino xl , kool g rap?
 ha nar iam not putting myself in that caliber lol but i mean just throwing together words that rhyme. And even when i was a "rapper" all we pretty much did was write lyrics on the spot when we were drunk and high and just freestyle. We never actually wrote songs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:16:31 AM by KrazySumwhat »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 05:43:07 AM »
I was drinking streaming random beats and just typing down what ever came down into my head. Looking at my lyrics you can see that iam pretty influenced by guys like canibus and kurupt huh? maybe throw in killah preist and chino xl , kool g rap?
 ha nar iam not putting myself in that caliber lol but i mean just throwing together words that rhyme. And even when i was a "rapper" all we pretty much did was write lyrics on the spot when we were drunk and high and just freestyle. We never actually wrote songs.

Kurupt was never one of my influences when I spit.. I mean he used to kick gangsta shit and then after Death Row he started rappin like "tyrannical, hypothetical, medical, tyranosaurus gets bit, gangsta shit, bitch!"

The rappers who influence me when I spit are cats like Canibus, Chino and Killah Priest.  Haven't heard much Kool G. Rap

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 05:53:32 AM »
 You should check him out. I rapped more like snoop or warren g though. lol. flow wise i mean.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 09:32:18 PM »
You might have rapped like Snoop or Warren but you rape like Dresta. #pedo

Sorry, I'm drunk.
It will always be 1993 to me.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 01:58:23 AM »
 Hit me up with you little sister mayne.

Ok, my minds scarred, soul chard, quick to write me off with no regard, not sayin that iam hard, Just sayin that i'll leave your loved ones prayin when iam slayin, place in disarray and dismay for sure hey when i become more than just somewhat crae zae ,hey, seein black like a raven, iam fucken craven, people duckin and chuckin and all like what the fuck when there will be no savin, its all about the path that you choose i just laugh and leave a mark like tattoo's, just remember i got nothing to loose an might not be bluffing so when i endeavor and sever an do it so clever, leave you under the weather we'll see if you really tougher than leather, never, i do's what i do's, leave ya feelin the blues and your mates on the booze at your wake, like for goodness sake, i can be goodless like person who aint good ,tough guys walkin around but that aint suge, no i aint hood, use restraint but i caint for much longer,but i can be wronger, i can be goodless like a person with no goods, but on the mic iam for sho good.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 03:53:19 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 02:00:08 AM »
You might have rapped like Snoop or Warren but you rape like Dresta. #pedo

Sorry, I'm drunk.
Thats actually not bad but, do you mind if i use this?  :laugh:

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 06:09:31 PM »
nice, refreshing homie! glad i came back to this old board to check out the new shit.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 06:15:05 AM »
 Cheers bro. I've had some lyrics going through my mind tonight but didn't jot nothing down, Its pretty much all gone but i think i might stream some beats again and get to typin.