Author Topic: i just key styled these on face book over random streamed beats  (Read 1644 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: i just key styled these on face book over random streamed beats
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 07:22:06 AM »
 my new ish

lets do this, go through this, i aint new to this, i thought you knew this, an if you do dis, i got this to say, sk will spit, slay ,there will be shit to pay, unlike cube it will be a shit day, take a sip an get lit hey, sift through the hay try n find the key to be dope like me, give up hope n tie the rope tightly, to the left to the right be my crew that be mighty, leave the scene unsightly, big like syke be, the night be me, n i g h t b r double e d , the man like sneed be, iam greedy so feed me, spit freely, in need of me, proceed to be, do the deed, dont believe what you read, i grow like a reed, add h2o, give me cleo, dont hate you hoe, but i aint drinkin water, iam thinkin slaughter like house, move the mouse, click, key board, take a sip move me forward, take a mark an kick the goal like a key forward, you leave me bored, board game, flat like a board, Stuart broad bowler, like e-40 hall of fame baller, iam taller, i maul ya, leave ya brain fried, leave a stain get you out like steyn, house of pain, wide eyed, tied like bondage, fondalage, grabbed an groped, stabbed an poked, dragged and roped as i toke, stroked in the middle egg yoke, is it all in your head nope, you bout to give head bobbin up an down like a boat, cant close the moat, address me as SK, i want you to dress to impress in a big way is about to get messy bukkake, all over your face, disgrace but all n good taste, no haste, yo your waist wont go to waste, my love for you is not misplaced, iam all in the place, iam up in my base, fill my cup high bass, and i base this on the fact that iam tight like a face lift, iam not a racist but i can feel my race drift, its all about numbers, people in slumbers, green and sliced like cucumbers, the wonders , the wanderers slayers, plunders and prayers the Sayers.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:46:02 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 09:53:41 AM »
NOT BAD

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 01:23:11 PM »
my new ish

lets do this, go through this, i aint new to this, i thought you knew this, an if you do dis, i got this to say, sk will spit, slay ,there will be shit to pay, unlike cube it will be a shit day, take a sip an get lit hey, sift through the hay try n find the key to be dope like me, give up hope n tie the rope tightly, to the left to the right be my crew that be mighty, leave the scene unsightly, big like syke be, the night be me, n i g h t b r double e d , the man like sneed be, iam greedy so feed me, spit freely, in need of me, proceed to be, do the deed, dont believe what you read, i grow like a reed, add h2o, give me cleo, dont hate you hoe, but i aint drinkin water, iam thinkin slaughter like house, move the mouse, click, key board, take a sip move me forward, take a mark an kick the goal like a key forward, you leave me bored, board game, flat like a board, Stuart broad bowler, like e-40 hall of fame baller, iam taller, i maul ya, leave ya brain fried, leave a stain get you out like steyn, house of pain, wide eyed, tied like bondage, fondalage, grabbed an groped, stabbed an poked, dragged and roped as i toke, stroked in the middle egg yoke, is it all in your head nope, you bout to give head bobbin up an down like a boat, cant close the moat, address me as SK, i want you to dress to impress in a big way is about to get messy bukkake, all over your face, disgrace but all n good taste, no haste, yo your waist wont go to waste, my love for you is not misplaced, iam all in the place, iam up in my base, fill my cup high bass, and i base this on the fact that iam tight like a face lift, iam not a racist but i can feel my race drift, its all about numbers, people in slumbers, green and sliced like cucumbers, the wonders , the wanderers slayers, plunders and prayers the Sayers.

good one! unlike cube, it will be shit day... haha
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 08:35:16 AM »
 ;)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »
 New inspiration. Listening to Killah priest and streamin more dope as fuck beats.
 I had rhymes goin thru my mind but by the time i started to tyoe half were gone so it was another key style lol.
 sippin red wine, past bed time, half dead iam kickin rhyme,read my mind you'll find a head full a dread, you heard what i said?, no cask no keg, on task just a bottle and a glass, dope like grass or cookie containing that, iam restrainin , rainin rap, head nod clap, i sip scotch and eat a scotch fillet steak in the state that's great and sip the grape, sick like rape, when i spit the grit grab my crotch like MJ thick like flem or the stem, what up to tha big mate Kem, cant hate SA no not an essay or south African, but part of me is blacker than soot or filthy foot, look iam talkin bout darkness no not skin, iam talkin bout the night time and sin, the right rhyme and my kin, the krazy world that iam in, its the end fin, shark fin soup, iam barkin snoop , i look up to him and the Anzac troops, convict roots, i got plans that would cause pukes, darth vader like lukes dad, my groups bad, my groups mad, not in the hating way, iam getting fucked but not in the dating way, hey yeah i ate lobster, no mobster imposter, more likely to eat corn on the cob bra, yeah i got a job huh, i take a long sip, i dip and my hip hop bomb is like a long kick, in footy, again black like soot be, or the inside of a bong or a pipe listen to my song iam ripe, but i like unripe forbidden fruit, i aint kiddin troop, maybe a troop i should be, my shores been invaded for sure, everybody saw but everybody is blind, you will find, too kind is a weakness of man kind, the rotten and sweetness of man kind, the bottom and eliteness of man kind, i aint a geek but i can build a computer and if i had heat i would definitely shoot ya, but iam happy to just stab like i would grab the arse of a youth bra, and get into struth as i unclip tha bra, bash your head in with my Louisville slugger, put in the ear plugger, so i can sleep in the day, i creep down the way, i creep and i slay, i creep and lay, i creep in the south but north side, where i live where i work, where i roam on my own, spit on tha micro phone spit foam, iam grown, i like classical music, mass effect new shit, masterful cool shit, i like piano players and violinists , man yo me an my sayers we up in this.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:42:57 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 10:53:37 AM »
 do better Heinz.

daytondanger

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 04:09:30 AM »

iam streamin
i remember day dreamin
i mean
iam no saint
hey
i look
i do prey
i should prey
i got the itch
i got socks
iam
iam wrong
i pitch cricket pitch
i lick my lips
i drink some cum
i think
iam
iam
i did
i outta some daughter
i am nappin fuck
i aint but
i stick
iam express deep
i love a Muslim criminal
i love you
iam raw
i shine so low

i aint
i thought
i got a shit hey
iam greedy
i grow hate
i aint flat
iam taller
i grabbed an groped
i stroked egg yoke
give head bobbin up an down like a boat
i want you to get messy bukkake, all over my face
my love for you is not misplaced
iam all in the place
iam up in ass
iam tight like a face lift
iam a racist
i can feel a cucumber

I had tyoe half
lol.

iam
i said a ass
iam rainin clap
i sip sip the grape
i spit the flem
iam talkin
iam talkin
iam shark fin soup
iam barkin
i look up
i cause pukes
iam getting fucked
hey yeah
i ate corn on the cob
i got a job huh
i take a long dick
i dip a long footy black inside my pipe
iam ripe
i like fruit
i aint kiddin troop
i should be invaded for sure
sweetness of man, the bottom of man
i am a geek
i can build a computer
i had
i would
iam happy
i grab the arse
i unclip tha ass
i can sleep
i creep
i creep
i creep
i creep
i live where i work
i spit spit foam
iam grown
i like classical ass
i like it piano up in this.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 08:59:07 PM »
Iam still yet to see you do better?

daytondanger

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2014, 03:36:19 AM »
Iam still yet to see you do better?

And we have yet to see you spell I am correctly. Those are two words not one.
Plus learning the rules of capitalization and paragraphing is quite useful (that is if you want people to be able to read your narcissistic fairy tales).
Dyslexic Untermensch.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2014, 03:37:33 AM »
 cool story bro.
 What a faggot elitist, especially at a rap forum. LOL.

daytondanger

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 03:46:28 AM »