Author Topic: MDOGG WHY U KEEP BANNIN RICK VENOM  (Read 709 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MDOGG WHY U KEEP BANNIN RICK VENOM
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
Why couldn't have it been Daz??

Cause Daz is a great person and a legendary musician. It's an honor to have him at the forum.

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 07:25:50 PM »
Why couldn't have it been Daz??

Cause Daz is a great person and a legendary musician. It's an honor to have him at the forum.

All joking aside, how in the world could you know that he's a great person? I saw another post from you talking about how Snoop and Dre are "righteous men". How can you act like you know these dudes personally?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 04:41:47 PM »

All joking aside, how in the world could you know that he's a great person? I saw another post from you talking about how Snoop and Dre are "righteous men". How can you act like you know these dudes personally?

People consider doctors to be good people because they supposedly help sick people.  Well rappers like Daz heal people through their music, and they've healed more people than any doctor.  I know when I was at my sickest point of my life in 1998 the only thing that made me feel better was bumping Revenge Retaliation and Get Back. 

And not just when you were sick, the best times of my youth were during the days when I was bumping Dogg Food in 95/96.   

So Daz is a healer for the sick and Daz brings happiness to people's lives.  How is Daz not a great person?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 05:04:06 PM »

People consider doctors to be good people because they supposedly help sick people.  Well rappers like Daz heal people through their music, and they've healed more people than any doctor.  I know when I was at my sickest point of my life in 1998 the only thing that made me feel better was bumping Revenge Retaliation and Get Back. 

And not just when you were sick, the best times of my youth were during the days when I was bumping Dogg Food in 95/96.   

So Daz is a healer for the sick and Daz brings happiness to people's lives.  How is Daz not a great person?

Oh NO!  That is Daz's tightest song, and a top 25 west coast track.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 05:43:57 PM »

i agree.....daz > doctors

unless we talkin dr. dre, of course

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 09:28:10 AM »

Oh NO!  That is Daz's tightest song, and a top 25 west coast track.

That, along with the title track from the album is some of the hardest hip-hop ever made. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 09:30:02 AM »

People consider doctors to be good people because they supposedly help sick people.  Well rappers like Daz heal people through their music, and they've healed more people than any doctor.  I know when I was at my sickest point of my life in 1998 the only thing that made me feel better was bumping Revenge Retaliation and Get Back.  

So Daz is a healer for the sick and Daz brings happiness to people's lives.  How is Daz not a great person?

i agree.....daz > doctors

unless we talkin dr. dre, of course

8)

In fact, most doctors just go through the motions and become rubber stamps for pharmaceutical companies.  But that's a subject for the Train of Thought forum.  Now we are straying way off topic.  

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »
I agree.. I was prescribed some heavy duty shit for my migraines recently.. Now in wonderin if I should even take it

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 12:09:30 PM »
They love to drug you up and radiate your ass and send you a $2,000 bill for barely doing jack shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 02:20:22 PM »
I agree.. I was prescribed some heavy duty shit for my migraines recently.. Now in wonderin if I should even take it

I would look to some alternative methods.  I would of thought the ganja would cure that, surprised that hasn't worked.  Maybe you could try practicing Islam, should clear it right up once you start making sujood and putting your head to the floor 5 times a day.  Maybe go the Russel Simmons route and start fuckin wit yoga

I'll search some other alternatives online and let you know what I come up with.. be back in a few minutes...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:22:13 PM by Infinite »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 02:22:33 PM »

Drink more water.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 02:30:27 PM »

I would look to some alternative methods.  I would of thought the ganja would cure that, surprised that hasn't worked.  Maybe you could try practicing Islam, should clear it right up once you start making sujood and putting your head to the floor 5 times a day.  Maybe go the Russel Simmons route and start fuckin wit yoga

I'll search some other alternatives online and let you know what I come up with.. be back in a few minutes...

You could also try eating some raw 100% baking chocolate bars. It's my own theory but I believe the bitterness and power of the raw chocolate reduces any inflammation and is a catch all cure much like ganja.   That clears my sinus allergies, I didn't get them this year when I used to get them every autumn.  Here's another option that looked interesting but I've never tried it...

Put your feet in a bowl of hot water and place an ice pack on your head.
How it works:- Pressure on sensitive nerve is relieved as the cold constricts
blood vessels in your head while the heat draws blood down to the dilated
vessels in your feet. Good luck and God bless. Cheers! :o)