Author Topic: Young Buck - This Is Murder Not Music (Remix)  (Read 685 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Young Buck - This Is Murder Not Music (Remix)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:34:14 AM »
Lmao. So Buck gave up on the disses and is trying to earn back Fif's good graces?

Not going to lie, if G-Unit came back together with Game that would be awesome. I'd be hyped for an album lol.

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 04:54:04 AM »
not bad.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 06:50:08 AM »
Lmao. So Buck gave up on the disses and is trying to earn back Fif's good graces?

Not going to lie, if G-Unit came back together with Game that would be awesome. I'd be hyped for an album lol.
this ain't a beyonce album miley.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 09:22:12 AM »

as dope as that would be it won't happen at least 50 won't let it, he just recently said he'd never work with Game again but he didn't say Buck so who knows… if everybody got $500,000 to $1 million for doing the G-Unit album I bet they'd put all the bullshit to the side but no label is gonna give them that kind of money with how the industry is now especially in hip-hop

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »

as dope as that would be it won't happen at least 50 won't let it, he just recently said he'd never work with Game again but he didn't say Buck so who knows… if everybody got $500,000 to $1 million for doing the G-Unit album I bet they'd put all the bullshit to the side but no label is gonna give them that kind of money with how the industry is now especially in hip-hop

Even if you dropped Game out of the picture & gave us a 50-Buck-Banks G-Unit album, I'd be gassed.

Unlikely, but a prayer.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 12:03:26 PM »

One day you're going to realize you know nothing about Hip Hop outside of Grand Hustle & random niggas signed to Atlantic & I got the entire game on lock.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:15:17 PM »

Even if you dropped Game out of the picture & gave us a 50-Buck-Banks G-Unit album, I'd be gassed.

Unlikely, but a prayer.

that would be dope, a Beg For Mercy II and just like the first one little to no Tony Yayo  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 02:34:43 PM »

One day you're going to realize you know nothing about Hip Hop outside of Grand Hustle & random niggas signed to Atlantic & I got the entire game on lock.
ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 02:40:05 PM »

Unlikely, but a prayer.

that would be dope, a Beg For Mercy II and just like the first one little to no Tony Yayo  ;D

Yeah, Yayo's gotta stay off lmao.

sav

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 02:52:04 PM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 05:12:36 PM »
Funny how peeps would be hype for a "Beg For Mercy 2" album. Actually theres "NEW" shit out there & better than the that piece of shit album would ever be :)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 05:14:38 PM »
Funny how peeps would be hype for a "Beg For Mercy 2" album. Actually theres "NEW" shit out there & better than the that piece of shit album would ever be :)
preach !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 08:42:05 PM »

We got a Game fan in the building.

I'm hype for a lot of projects to come out. I don't know how it logically makes sense that me being hyped for a G-Unit reunion album takes away from me being hyped to "NEW shit" that comes out.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!