Author Topic: Sir Pigey...  (Read 1824 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Sir Pigey...
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 07:16:23 PM »
what ever happened to that fake wigger will B? will you ever change your screen name back or have we tainted it too badly?

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 04:45:59 AM »
what ever happened to that fake wigger will B? will you ever change your screen name back or have we tainted it too badly?

DBA still hurtz Kingpogneato? :'(

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »
im gonna go a head and just assume that we pretty much shit on your original screen name so badly you dont want to affiliated with it anymore.

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »
im gonna go a head and just assume that we pretty much shit on your original screen name so badly you dont want to affiliated with it anymore.

OMG I'm being dared to change it back. I must do it

Sorry the DBA thing still hurts KP. Also sorry to make you squirm referencing Heinz. AND suggesting you swerved the key style challenge...

Damn. Hurts 2 b u

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 06:19:13 PM »
yeah, hes sensitive about his old screen name.

no actually I killed dba get your facts together my clerical friend, heinz is my nigga we just hollered the other day ill let him know that you  inquired about him.

anyone that wants to keystyle that will be happening exclusively @ da sauce this place is dead till detox comes out or until madsen comes back.

still madsen >>>you.  :firedevil:

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 02:05:03 AM »
Yada yada dicc pics @ da sauce , 50 posts etc

Erm Will is my name and people call me it here all the time. But your theory is kewl doe

Tell Heinz I asked bout his Blood of Abe book :-*

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 09:30:48 PM »
change your screen name back to will b lets see what it does for your karma ;D

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 01:32:06 AM »
change your screen name back to will b lets see what it does for your karma ;D

Nah I like the DBA thing too much ;)

Will B or DBA......troll squad can take my Kama down at any point they like just go for it Skeety Z

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 01:35:06 AM »
lmao

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »
Pigey... I found this beat of yours, shit "slaps"!  I touched it up a bit, hope you won't mind...

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12687353&q=hi
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:27:35 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2014, 11:59:58 PM »
Pigey... I found this beat of yours, shit "slaps"!  I touched it up a bit, hope you won't mind...

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12687353&q=hi

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 04:25:57 PM »
that was the corniest shit ive ever heard i couldnt get passed the one min mark the best part of it was the beat but you used the wrong version son, i can help you put your shit together a little tighter if you need me to but i only work with cats i see talent in your gonna have to put some cash up to get me behind the boards.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 04:45:41 PM »
that was the corniest shit ive ever heard i couldnt get passed the one min mark the best part of it was the beat but you used the wrong version son, i can help you put your shit together a little tighter if you need me to but i only work with cats i see talent in your gonna have to put some cash up to get me behind the boards.

Naw.. nicca.. fucc what you talkin about................ payin you and shit for production.... nicca I st8 snatched your shit!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 05:24:48 PM »
infinite put the moutain dew down son, you took a pre production of a beat and mumbled some off beat trash like you always do when you try to do your lil hip hop /pc microphone shit and it came out like the rest of your shit. caca

i could make a better mix on my phone what kind of technology are you using over there son? i feel bad for your musical deficencies let me help you make your diss toward me tighter...you need a little work on song structure and rhythym cant be taught unfortunately you might need some auto tune on them vocals folks.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 05:48:44 PM »
infinite put the moutain dew down son, you took a pre production of a beat and mumbled some off beat trash like you always do when you try to do your lil hip hop /pc microphone shit and it came out like the rest of your shit. caca

i could make a better mix on my phone what kind of technology are you using over there son? i feel bad for your musical deficencies let me help you make your diss toward me tighter...you need a little work on song structure and rhythym cant be taught unfortunately you might need some auto tune on them vocals folks.

Shit is raw son... what part don't you understand?  I am not a fuccing established rapper, I am a fuccing failed rapper with no flow who kicks freestyles on street corners for nickels and dimes.   I am so far off the fucking radar.... but it is what it is, nicca...... and if you ask me it was a major fuccing improvement over your beat!