Author Topic: Sir Pigey...  (Read 1853 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Sir Pigey...
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »
i couldnt get that far it was too garbage. i heard nothing different.

you know what i love about all this? how perplexed you are over me...one day you state your mission is to get me off the forum then we reopen da sauce effectively killing the gspot (until this stunt, nice move) and im more involved over there posting maybe once or twice a day here if that just to remind you wiggwers whos boss and as soon as i get here your pining and CRAVING for my attention worse then ever before...this is plain and simple a mancrush. your caught up in my world and theres a tug of war of emotions going on in your heart.

you love to hate me wigger and thats how i like it ahahahahahahaha make another thread for me wigger DO IT.

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »
infinite put the moutain dew down son, you took a pre production of a beat and mumbled some off beat trash like you always do when you try to do your lil hip hop /pc microphone shit and it came out like the rest of your shit. caca

i could make a better mix on my phone what kind of technology are you using over there son? i feel bad for your musical deficencies let me help you make your diss toward me tighter...you need a little work on song structure and rhythym cant be taught unfortunately you might need some auto tune on them vocals folks.

Shit is raw son... what part don't you understand?  I am not a fuccing established rapper, I am a fuccing failed rapper with no flow who kicks freestyles on street corners for nickels and dimes.   I am so far off the fucking radar.... but it is what it is, nicca...... and if you ask me it was a major fuccing improvement over your beat! 

I like this humble approach. Good work Infinite

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2014, 02:52:32 AM »

I like this humble approach. Good work Infinite

Respect!  8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2014, 11:06:27 AM »
that was like rock steady giving bee bop a high five.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 12:24:41 AM »
that was the corniest shit ive ever heard i couldnt get passed the one min mark the best part of it was the beat but you used the wrong version son, i can help you put your shit together a little tighter if you need me to but i only work with cats i see talent in your gonna have to put some cash up to get me behind the boards.

Naw.. nicca.. fucc what you talkin about................ payin you and shit for production.... nicca I st8 snatched your shit!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 12:29:05 AM »
oh man i never heard this before

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2014, 04:55:17 AM »
who is this sir pie-g

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 08:17:09 AM »
This is so sad and pathetic that it's actually hilariously funny.

On the real though, all the issues that you carry with you aside: No one can deny that you are very serious about this HipHop thing but unfortunately, you suck at it. But you could be a good at poetry slam. Give it a try.
It will always be 1993 to me.