Author Topic: I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..  (Read 7398 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »
I want to share this story with yall usually i dont like posting in TOT but i want serious replies so i decided to post the story here instead of the G-Spot, but anyways...
So i have an old friend i grew up with named Roger, he was always a quiet shy guy throughout our childhood and in highschool, very smart, always could pull bitches and was a nice guy, well he came out like 3 years ago and we were never that close but we were cool, if i needed help or a favor i knew i could call him and he'd help out but its not like we partied and hung out all the time together..
Well he sold me a car last summer and i went back yesterday to get a check up on everything and while i was waiting i was in his office talking to him and he says
"so do you think the gays shouldnt be allowed to get married still?"
me being a conservative hispanic male and he knew that my answer might cause some type of drama or something between us but i was honest and said "yeah i dont think yall should get married"
he then got upset and started telling me i have no right to say who should he marry and spend the rest of his life with and who am i to say who he can and cant marry...
then i told him something i probably shouldnt have said but this is how i really feel
i said "You know what Roger, you chose to be gay, i dont believe in that bullshit you were born gay, thats every gay persons excuse and tries to blame there parents or some shit, i said God put you on this earth with dick and balls and a mind to either like woman or like men and you chose to like men, i think if you use that excuse you were born gay then there is something mentally wrong with you..."
Then he looked at me like he was about to cry and got really upset and said
"you think i chose this life, you think i chose to hurt my family members and let my parents down by being gay?"
he then asked "how long did you know you liked girls?"
i said "since i first went to school since i had my first girlfriend and kiss in kindergarden, i said i always fantasized about woman since i  could remember, just waiting for the day i could have sex and see tits and ass and pussy"
he then said "the same for me except i was into boys, he said its not my fault i grew up thining about men and stuff, he said its not my fault when i was 10 i got molested by an older family relative and i enjoyed every minute of it and couldnt wait for it to happen again, i was born to like men and thats something i could never change even if i tried"

with his teary eyes and him about to break down i replied with "i think there is something mentally wrong with you then, now lets go check on my car"
as we were walking to the car he said "please dont tell anyone what i told you, your still gonna be my friend even though we dont see eye to eye, i just want you to understand where im coming from"
and i said "its cool man dont worry about it"

now my question to yall is what is yall's opinion do yall think being "born" gay is a legit excuse or this faggot chose to be gay?
i know its wrong telling someone something is mentally wrong with them if they were born gay but hey thats just what i believe... i believe if you chose to be gay well then your probably normal you just chose to be a faggot
The West is Back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:11 PM »
faggots should not be able to get married. if you choose to be gay then you deal wit bein' restricted to do certain things.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:57 PM »
faggots should not be able to get married. if you choose to be gay then you deal wit bein' restricted to do certain things.

good point, ill give you props on that one
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
I do believe there are some peeps that choose to be gay because it's cool or different whatever, but i also believe that the majority of gay folks are born that way.  There have been a lot of studies that show that sexual preference may be affected in the womb.  Also there is plenty of gay shit in animals.  If you view gayness as an abnormality, or mutation from standard, it reasons that it may occur at random without input from the person affected.  just my two cents.  I'm married and I don't feel a threat from gay marriage.  It doesn't bother me in the least.  Let two people that love each other do what they want.

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 11:37:33 AM »
down with Ghost Drebin. as you friend said, most gays didn't choose to become gay, they were either born gay or grew up to be gay, either way it's not something they consciously chose, but rather they realized and learned to accept. now there are some idiots who might fuck men become it's apparently the thing to do in certain circles (although i've never heard of that except for women, for which it's encouraged to be bisexual). that's why some people are still closet gays and other come out very late in their adult lives.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »
A man fucks another man in the ass......why should I care?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 02:18:27 PM »
Story was too long. can you give me the cliff notes version?  Maybe some bullet points?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 03:59:06 PM »
I thought if you are a gay than u shouldnt be thrown off a bradge!!! But too each his owned!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 04:42:46 PM »
I do believe there are some peeps that choose to be gay because it's cool or different whatever, but i also believe that the majority of gay folks are born that way.  There have been a lot of studies that show that sexual preference may be affected in the womb.  Also there is plenty of gay shit in animals.  If you view gayness as an abnormality, or mutation from standard, it reasons that it may occur at random without input from the person affected.  just my two cents.  I'm married and I don't feel a threat from gay marriage.  It doesn't bother me in the least.  Let two people that love each other do what they want.

i mean im not against them getting married, if they want to be miserable like the rest of us then thats fine, but when it comes to paper and me voting whether the queers should get married or not im gonna vote no...
The West is Back

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 04:54:24 PM »
Of course you are born gay. Just like you're born straight. The only thing you choose in life is your path. You do not choose the color of your skin, eyes, hair etc. You can change all these things afterwards, but it doesn't change that you were born with these attributes. Being gay is no different. Your "friend" is right in what he said. Why would he choose to be discriminated against? Black people didn't choose to be Black in the 60's in the South. They were born that way. If they could have chose their skin color, would they have chose to be Black to be discriminated against? Of course not. But, they were born that way.

As far as getting married. If 2 men or 2 women want to get married, so be it. It doesn't bother me at all. I'm not sure why it bothers so many people. I believe that when people rail against Gay rights, it's mainly because they have homosexual tendencies and are trying to fight off the urges with anger/hate.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 07:44:34 PM »
It's a god damn shame in this world that I could marry another man, but I can't marry my sister, who is a woman.

This is bullshit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 08:29:06 PM »

This! I really can't wrap my mind around the fact that people are bothered by what others do in private. I'd consider ugly-fat-people-sex a bigger threat to my beauty sleep.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 08:31:52 PM »
A man fucks another man in the ass......why should I care?

You gotta envision that shit... until you care!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 05:22:24 AM »
Of course you are born gay. Just like you're born straight. The only thing you choose in life is your path. You do not choose the color of your skin, eyes, hair etc. You can change all these things afterwards, but it doesn't change that you were born with these attributes. Being gay is no different. Your "friend" is right in what he said. Why would he choose to be discriminated against? Black people didn't choose to be Black in the 60's in the South. They were born that way. If they could have chose their skin color, would they have chose to be Black to be discriminated against? Of course not. But, they were born that way.

As far as getting married. If 2 men or 2 women want to get married, so be it. It doesn't bother me at all. I'm not sure why it bothers so many people. I believe that when people rail against Gay rights, it's mainly because they have homosexual tendencies and are trying to fight off the urges with anger/hate

this was comming fram a man who let anothar man gave him blowjob!!off course your gonna side with gay ppl!! You are gay...and that isnt respectable. But dont start throwin race into the mixx by saying that blacks didnt wanted to be blacks in tha south!!! Thats not a uncredible raciest thing to say!!! You gave white men such a bad ame, and your shaming evary affricen American who raps and follawed there dream. So don't hate snd please don't brought race in too the maxx just cuzz you were a homo!!! My two cents....peace!!