Author Topic: I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..  (Read 7402 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2014, 11:01:16 AM »
I wonder if homosexuals are a sign that Mother Nature has had enough of humans fucking up everything and want humans to stop procreating and just die off already.

yeah, thats exactly it, besides the fact that theres been faggots for thousands of years.

you say some crazy nonsense bro.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MistaNova

« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2014, 06:38:07 PM »
yeah, thats exactly it, besides the fact that theres been faggots for thousands of years.

In other words mother nature's been trying to kill of humans for thousands of years.
She'll probably prevail give or take a few more centuries.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »

In other words mother nature's been trying to kill of humans for thousands of years.
She'll probably prevail give or take a few more centuries.

so mother nature controls human mentality? no, its just the norm now, like how it was a little bit accepted during the 'classical age' within the greeks and probably in the middle east civilizations as well (assyrians, persians, babylonians )

it was considered taboo, during the medieval ages, in both the muslim and christian worlds (it was also taboo in the far east, i didnt do much research, but since well koreans have 0 tolerance for gays basically, so im pretty sure we tortured fags back in the day) and whats is the basis of your argument? thats like saying Hitler was another Thing (idea, person, event) that was to kill of human beings, the man convinced a whole country to think there was a superior aryan race, and that they had to killl of gypsies, jews, and such in the MODERN AGE.

so your basically saying mother nature is god.

great conclusion, so smart i bet you didnt even realize it. back your statements up with something, rather than trying say some clever bull shit one liner thats basically as same as nonsense.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MistaNova

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2014, 02:11:40 PM »
I thought the troll face was a dead giveaway of what my true intentions were...
Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence.