Author Topic: I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..  (Read 7396 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: I was talking to an old friend who is a fag..
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2014, 08:50:18 PM »
 Being gay is def unnatural. Shit arseholes aren't designed to have dicks in em. Even putting you dick in a girls butt is disgusting  so for a man to do it to another man oh my fucking god that shit is sick. Its designed to depose of shit and gas so...Plus men are hairy..

So was Michael jackson molested? was he a retard?

So are you guys only talking about grown men that molest little pre teen children or do you consider say a 21 year old who fucks a 16 year old as both being the same kind of un natural sicko?

So none of you guys EVER, like EVER thought anything impure about your hot sister? like EVER?
 At the end of the day i dont mind if gays are gay and they keep that shit behind closed doors.
 Them gays on modern family is cool, funny as fuck! but that show is cool it never shows em making out or anything.

I still kinda think you kinda have to be born a certain way to do shit like rape and murder so i guess being gay is probably the same. Where as pedophilia , incest, bestiality, etc is probably more so just perversion, lust, etc. I guess rape could be thrown in there too.

But yeah they must be born that way i mean could you imagine kissing another guy geez *shudder* i cannot believe in this society that that is considered more normal and acceptable than a brother and sister experimenting or a guy over 18 fucking a girl under 18. Shits ridiculous.  
 Shit a girl fucking her dog is almost more normal to me.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:05:10 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2014, 09:42:14 PM »
Selective reading eh?

Whereas, having sex with an animal is unnatural. There is no logical reason for attraction. There is nothing physically attractive of an animal. There isn't conversation.

That is reasoning.

Since you're struggling to read, you should not call anyone a moron.

Now, don't avoid the question:

This is how an adult explains his position. Now, my repressed homosexual friend, explain how being Gay is unnatural and more similar to bestiality.

Or are you too afraid to show what a homophobic closet case you are?

what    the    fuck.... thats not even an answer...i can say the same exact thing for my argument- "there is nothing physically attractive about a man"...who the fuck are u to determine whats attractive or not for someone? obviously, if there are people out there attracted to animals, then there must be something about the animal that they find attractive.. how can u tell people who are attracted to animals that there is "nothing phsyically attractive" about animals? yet for a man who likes a hairy ass to stick his dick in, that is supposed to be acceptable as attractive and very natural?...good lord, ur one twisted fuck. like i said, u aint God, u cant tell people what their attraction is and determine if it's natural based on your own perception, then try passing it off as fact. for people who like animals, there IS something they find physically attractive about that animal, and perhaps it's the simplicity and lack of conversation that attracts them for all we know....either way, ur response was just as good as "because it is", considering nothin u said can apply as fact. if u can say that about animal fuckers, u can say the same about queers.

now, since u asked...in my opinion, what makes it unnatural is the fact that humans were created for re-producing and sex exists to serve that purpose.. sticking your dick in a mans ass is unnatural because it does not serve the purpose sex was created for, as goes with sticking your dick in an animal.. now, thats a much better explanation than "there is nothing physically attractive about animals, but there is about men", when clearly, there are people out there attracted to both...

also, ur definitely gay...i'm sorry, but there aint no going back from this one...you're either a total fruit or a complete retard, and ur able to form complete sentences (albeit stupid ass ones), so i'm leaning towards the former.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2014, 09:44:55 PM »
Being gay is def unnatural.

obviously...and i'm willing to bet this weirdo is the only person who's ever posted on this forum that thinks otherwise.

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2014, 09:53:36 PM »
All this fag talk is so gay.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2014, 09:59:26 PM »
naturally

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2014, 10:15:50 PM »
almost as gay as mens fashion these days.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »
I still kinda think you kinda have to be born a certain way to do shit like rape and murder so i guess being gay is probably the same. Where as pedophilia , incest, bestiality, etc is probably more so just perversion, lust, etc. I guess rape could be thrown in there too.

But yeah they must be born that way i mean could you imagine kissing another guy geez *shudder* i cannot believe in this society that that is considered more normal and acceptable than a brother and sister experimenting or a guy over 18 fucking a girl under 18. Shits ridiculous. 

Definitely unnatural. Are they born that way? Who knows.... But some act girly/butch from a real young age, they come out years later and no ones surprised.

Its sad some of you consider homosexuality worse than rapists and pesos.....especially in this day and age.

As long as they keep the nasty shit out of site....my site, lol, I pay them no mind.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2014, 11:37:44 PM »

Definitely unnatural. Are they born that way? Who knows.... But some act girly/butch from a real young age, they come out years later and no ones surprised.

Its sad some of you consider homosexuality worse than rapists and pesos.....especially in this day and age.

As long as they keep the nasty shit out of site....my site, lol, I pay them no mind.

naah, i never said it's worse than pedophilia....i think it's just as unnatural, tho. as a matter of fact, i'd say a guy lusting over a 13 year old girl is even more natural than a guy lusting over another guy..... but yea, bein a pedo is obviously the lowest of the low.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »
 i agree but that word is used FAR too loosely.

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2014, 07:54:18 AM »

what    the    fuck.... thats not even an answer...i can say the same exact thing for my argument- "there is nothing physically attractive about a man"...who the fuck are u to determine whats attractive or not for someone? obviously, if there are people out there attracted to animals, then there must be something about the animal that they find attractive.. how can u tell people who are attracted to animals that there is "nothing phsyically attractive" about animals? yet for a man who likes a hairy ass to stick his dick in, that is supposed to be acceptable as attractive and very natural?...good lord, ur one twisted fuck. like i said, u aint God, u cant tell people what their attraction is and determine if it's natural based on your own perception, then try passing it off as fact. for people who like animals, there IS something they find physically attractive about that animal, and perhaps it's the simplicity and lack of conversation that attracts them for all we know....either way, ur response was just as good as "because it is", considering nothin u said can apply as fact. if u can say that about animal fuckers, u can say the same about queers.

now, since u asked...in my opinion, what makes it unnatural is the fact that humans were created for re-producing and sex exists to serve that purpose.. sticking your dick in a mans ass is unnatural because it does not serve the purpose sex was created for, as goes with sticking your dick in an animal.. now, thats a much better explanation than "there is nothing physically attractive about animals, but there is about men", when clearly, there are people out there attracted to both...

also, ur definitely gay...i'm sorry, but there aint no going back from this one...you're either a total fruit or a complete retard, and ur able to form complete sentences (albeit stupid ass ones), so i'm leaning towards the former.

How's that no an answer? What attracts people to other people? Physical attributes. Tits, Ass, Face, Body structure. Personality. The way they talk, act, their level of intelligence. An Animal is not constructed that way. You mean to tell me, a man finding another man attractive (just like a woman does) or a woman finding a woman attractive (just like a man does) is just as unnatural as finding a Cow or Turtle attractive?

"Because it is" would've read as "because it is." You choose to disregard reasoning, because this reasoning is too logical. Moreover, this reasoning obviously hits close to home. I like that I'm twisted, but you're the one reasoning why a person would fuck an animal. That is actually going through your head right now. You are finding justifiable reasons why a human would have sex with an animal. Makes me question whether you've actually thought that yourself, since you seem to know what people are looking for in an animal.

Everything I said is fact. People are attracted to each other's looks and personalities. If you think this is not fact, then I don't know what is. As far as reproducing goes, that's every homophobe's go to. We were created with the power of evolving. Our minds have evolved 100 fold over the years. Life is no longer just wake up, kill something, cook it, fuck, sleep and wake up and do it again. We now seek out relationships. Sex is only a mere part of it. People want happiness and companionship.

You're a closet homo. You also might be attracted to animals. You're really just an irrational idiot.

Being gay is def unnatural. Shit arseholes aren't designed to have dicks in em. Even putting you dick in a girls butt is disgusting  so for a man to do it to another man oh my fucking god that shit is sick. Its designed to depose of shit and gas so...Plus men are hairy..

So are you guys only talking about grown men that molest little pre teen children or do you consider say a 21 year old who fucks a 16 year old as both being the same kind of un natural sicko?

So none of you guys EVER, like EVER thought anything impure about your hot sister? like EVER?
 At the end of the day i dont mind if gays are gay and they keep that shit behind closed doors.
 Them gays on modern family is cool, funny as fuck! but that show is cool it never shows em making out or anything.

Aren't you the dude who enjoys the Japanese cartoon girls?
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2014, 09:23:31 AM »

what    the    fuck.... thats not even an answer...i can say the same exact thing for my argument- "there is nothing physically attractive about a man"...who the fuck are u to determine whats attractive or not for someone? obviously, if there are people out there attracted to animals, then there must be something about the animal that they find attractive.. how can u tell people who are attracted to animals that there is "nothing phsyically attractive" about animals? yet for a man who likes a hairy ass to stick his dick in, that is supposed to be acceptable as attractive and very natural?...good lord, ur one twisted fuck. like i said, u aint God, u cant tell people what their attraction is and determine if it's natural based on your own perception, then try passing it off as fact. for people who like animals, there IS something they find physically attractive about that animal, and perhaps it's the simplicity and lack of conversation that attracts them for all we know....either way, ur response was just as good as "because it is", considering nothin u said can apply as fact. if u can say that about animal fuckers, u can say the same about queers.

How's that no an answer? What attracts people to other people? Physical attributes. Tits, Ass, Face, Body structure. Personality. The way they talk, act, their level of intelligence. An Animal is not constructed that way. You mean to tell me, a man finding another man attractive (just like a woman does) or a woman finding a woman attractive (just like a man does) is just as unnatural as finding a Cow or Turtle attractive?

gay sex is just as unnatural as bestiality, yes.

"Because it is" would've read as "because it is." You choose to disregard reasoning, because this reasoning is too logical. Moreover, this reasoning obviously hits close to home. I like that I'm twisted, but you're the one reasoning why a person would fuck an animal. That is actually going through your head right now. You are finding justifiable reasons why a human would have sex with an animal. Makes me question whether you've actually thought that yourself, since you seem to know what people are looking for in an animal.

your "reasoning" had no facts...you say there is nothing attractive about animals, while there is about the same sex. lemme take a page out ur book to shit on you real quick...you are finding justifiable reasons for why a man would stick his dick in another mans ass. makes me question whether you've actually thought that yourself, since you seem to know what people are looking for in gay sex.

Everything I said is fact. People are attracted to each other's looks and personalities. If you think this is not fact, then I don't know what is. As far as reproducing goes, that's every homophobe's go to. We were created with the power of evolving. Our minds have evolved 100 fold over the years. Life is no longer just wake up, kill something, cook it, fuck, sleep and wake up and do it again. We now seek out relationships. Sex is only a mere part of it. People want happiness and companionship.

You're a closet homo. You also might be attracted to animals. You're really just an irrational idiot.

and some people are attracted to animals and children....again, what the fuck is ur point? at the end of the day, i dont consider any of those natural. remember, i originally said i respected ur opinion, and then u had to go and try shoving ur gayass opinions down my throat like the douchebag u are. pretty much like the catholic church tries to force people to believe homosexuality is evil, only you're on the opposite end of the spectrum. what a piece of shit.

Being gay is def unnatural. Shit arseholes aren't designed to have dicks in em. Even putting you dick in a girls butt is disgusting  so for a man to do it to another man oh my fucking god that shit is sick. Its designed to depose of shit and gas so...Plus men are hairy..

Aren't you the dude who enjoys the Japanese cartoon girls?

at least he doesn't think sticking a dick in a man's ass is natural

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2014, 10:59:50 AM »

Do not try to dance around the question

You mean to tell me, a man finding another man attractive (just like a woman does) or a woman finding a woman attractive (just like a man does) is just as unnatural as finding a Cow or Turtle attractive?

your "reasoning" had no facts...you say there is nothing attractive about animals, while there is about the same sex. lemme take a page out ur book to shit on you real quick...you are finding justifiable reasons for why a man would stick his dick in another mans ass. makes me question whether you've actually thought that yourself, since you seem to know what people are looking for in gay sex.

What is not a fact about my reasoning? Are people not attracted to physical attributes a person? Are they not attracted to the personality of a person? These are facts. If a man woman can find a man attractive and a man can find a woman attractive, it is conceivable that the opposite is true. The same cannot be said about Animals. What you're doing is justifying why a person could fuck an animal, I'm justifying how people of the same sex could find each other attractive (you continue to try to discuss sticking a dick in another man's ass for some reason). Hence why I question your homosexual and bestiality tendencies.

and some people are attracted to animals and children....again, what the fuck is ur point? at the end of the day, i dont consider any of those natural. remember, i originally said i respected ur opinion, and then u had to go and try shoving ur gayass opinions down my throat like the douchebag u are. pretty much like the catholic church tries to force people to believe homosexuality is evil, only you're on the opposite end of the spectrum. what a piece of shit. [/qutote]

Again, the fact remains that being attracted to an animal or child are not natural things. What does an animal bring to the table? Naturally, they have nothing that attracts us. Children the same. But, for some reason, you cannot see the difference. You said you respected my opinion, but had to throw a jab in that "I don't know what I'm talking about." I threw the same jab back at you. Here's proof:

i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talkin about, but i respect your opinion

Actually, I'm positive you have no idea what you're talking about.

My wife is a Marriage & Family Therapist. She has a Degree in Psychology. We've had discussions. She's wrote papers. I've also had these discussions with Gay dudes and chicks. Sorry to inform you, but you are incorrect here.

At that point you decided to say I was acting like "God" and that I needed to "humble yourself cuddie." You couldn't truly have respected my opinion. Respecting ones opinion looks like this:

When I was younger I really thought there was something wrong with gay folks.  Then I got a job, and there were a couple of gay dudes working there. I was expecting them to be dancing around and lisping like muthafuckas, but I really learned that most gays are regular folks.  Sure some of them are off the hook wild, but shit there are plenty of straight folks that are too.  I guess I needed experience to realize this about them.  I don't think it's natural, I believe its a genetic mutation, but I don't fault them for it.  Why should I?

While I don't agree with you that being Gay is a genetic mutation, I can respect YOUR opinion because you are obviously stable minded enough to not look your nose down at Gays. Props.

You simply agree to disagree. You do not "You don't know what you're talking about" because that blatantly disregards all respect for that persons opinion. I didn't try to shove my opinion down anyone's throat. I stated my opinion, a conversation ensued, and like every conversation you have here, you begin to insult people. Then you get angry when someone gives you a that same treatment right back. That is what a true douche does. By the way, you're a Jew and you believe that Homosexuality is evil, too. It's obviously not just the Catholic Church since you're spouting that hatred, too/

Wow. You are really trying to repress those feelings of yours. Believing a man having an infatuation with Cartoon characters is cool, but thinking a man and another man having a relationship isn't... You are twisted.

Your the kind of guy people need to warned about. You somehow justify animal love. Child love. Incest. And now, Cartoon love. Pretty twisted if you ask me. I'm just justifying that a man can love a man and a woman can love a woman. You're going off the deep end.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2014, 11:40:52 AM »

Do not try to dance around the question

whats the fruity question?

You mean to tell me, a man finding another man attractive (just like a woman does) or a woman finding a woman attractive (just like a man does) is just as unnatural as finding a Cow or Turtle attractive?

What is not a fact about my reasoning? Are people not attracted to physical attributes a person? Are they not attracted to the personality of a person? These are facts. If a man woman can find a man attractive and a man can find a woman attractive, it is conceivable that the opposite is true. The same cannot be said about Animals. What you're doing is justifying why a person could fuck an animal, I'm justifying how people of the same sex could find each other attractive (you continue to try to discuss sticking a dick in another man's ass for some reason). Hence why I question your homosexual and bestiality tendencies.

are some people not attracted to physical attributes of an animal? are they not attracted to the genitals of an animal? these are facts. if a dog can find a human leg attractive, it is conceivable that the opposite is the truth. the same can be said about fags. see what I did there? shitted on u wit ur own steez. thanks for the template, weirdo.

and some people are attracted to animals and children....again, what the fuck is ur point? at the end of the day, i dont consider any of those natural. remember, i originally said i respected ur opinion, and then u had to go and try shoving ur gayass opinions down my throat like the douchebag u are. pretty much like the catholic church tries to force people to believe homosexuality is evil, only you're on the opposite end of the spectrum. what a piece of shit.

Again, the fact remains that being attracted to an animal or child are not natural things. What does an animal bring to the table? Naturally, they have nothing that attracts us. Children the same. But, for some reason, you cannot see the difference. You said you respected my opinion, but had to throw a jab in that "I don't know what I'm talking about." I threw the same jab back at you. Here's proof:

I know it's not natural...but neither is a man having sex with a man. what does an animal bring to the table? I wouldn't know, because I don't find animals attractive...just like I don't find hairy ass attractive and cant imagine what another man would find in that. but there are bitches out there that swear by horse cock...is it natural? about as natural as gay love.

i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talkin about, but i respect your opinion

Actually, I'm positive you have no idea what you're talking about.

My wife is a Marriage & Family Therapist. She has a Degree in Psychology. We've had discussions. She's wrote papers. I've also had these discussions with Gay dudes and chicks. Sorry to inform you, but you are incorrect here.

At that point you decided to say I was acting like "God" and that I needed to "humble yourself cuddie." You couldn't truly have respected my opinion. Respecting ones opinion looks like this:

When I was younger I really thought there was something wrong with gay folks.  Then I got a job, and there were a couple of gay dudes working there. I was expecting them to be dancing around and lisping like muthafuckas, but I really learned that most gays are regular folks.  Sure some of them are off the hook wild, but shit there are plenty of straight folks that are too.  I guess I needed experience to realize this about them.  I don't think it's natural, I believe its a genetic mutation, but I don't fault them for it.  Why should I?

While I don't agree with you that being Gay is a genetic mutation, I can respect YOUR opinion because you are obviously stable minded enough to not look your nose down at Gays. Props.

You simply agree to disagree. You do not "You don't know what you're talking about" because that blatantly disregards all respect for that persons opinion. I didn't try to shove my opinion down anyone's throat. I stated my opinion, a conversation ensued, and like every conversation you have here, you begin to insult people. Then you get angry when someone gives you a that same treatment right back. That is what a true douche does. By the way, you're a Jew and you believe that Homosexuality is evil, too. It's obviously not just the Catholic Church since you're spouting that hatred, too

and i still think u have no fuckin idea what ur talking about...and once u started saying gay sex was natural, u completely lost me. I do believe homosexuality stems from evil, but if u don't believe so, i'm not here to hold it against u. however, the moment u act like im insane for saying gay sex and bestiality are both unnatural is the moment u become a douchebag.

Wow. You are really trying to repress those feelings of yours. Believing a man having an infatuation with Cartoon characters is cool, but thinking a man and another man having a relationship isn't... You are twisted.

Your the kind of guy people need to warned about. You somehow justify animal love. Child love. Incest. And now, Cartoon love. Pretty twisted if you ask me. I'm just justifying that a man can love a man and a woman can love a woman. You're going off the deep end.

I never justified anything lol, I even said in this very thread pedophiles are the worst of the worst...but yea, krazy being into hentai is not really as bad as you being into cock.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2014, 12:22:10 PM »

Explain to me how a man having sex with a Little Boy, a man having sex with his Mother, a man having sex with his Dog and a man having sex with another man are considered the same in your homophobic illogical mind.

I can  explain it to you the way Russia now explains it.
Gays are a sexual minoritiy who want their sexual deviation to be accepted as a norm by the sexual majority (Hetero.)

sexual deviation = Sexual behavior that diverges from the norm

all those examples in your quote are sexual deviations including Gays.

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2014, 12:28:17 PM »

whats the fruity question?

Try reading.

are some people not attracted to physical attributes of an animal? are they not attracted to the genitals of an animal? these are facts. if a dog can find a human leg attractive, it is conceivable that the opposite is the truth. the same can be said about fags. see what I did there? shitted on u wit ur own steez. thanks for the template, weirdo.

Wow. You know a lot about what people think is sexy about an animal. Talk about weirdo. A man finding what a woman finds attractive about a man is normal. A man and a man, a man and a woman who are all unrelated-of-age-human-beings finding each other attractive is natural. Finding the genitals of an animal attractive is not in the same vein. It's no conceivable that one could think they are the same, unless that person is highly irrational. See what I did there? I shitted on you with my own steez. Thanks for showing how much of an irrational person you are, weirdo.

and i still think u have no fuckin idea what ur talking about...and once u started saying gay sex was natural, u completely lost me. I do believe homosexuality stems from evil, but if u don't believe so, i'm not here to hold it against u. however, the moment u act like im insane for saying gay sex and bestiality are both unnatural is the moment u become a douchebag.

So then you actually never respected my opinion. Point proven. The moment you compared people of the same sex to man and animal is the moment you became a gigantic moron.

I never justified anything lol, I even said in this very thread pedophiles are the worst of the worst...but yea, krazy being into hentai is not really as bad as you being into cock.

Oh but you have. You've found reasons why people are attracted to kids (talk about sick) and animals. These are thoughts running through your head.

You also believe that a guy being in love with a virtual character is OK, while people of the same sex is not. You are truly disturbed. Hide the dogs, hide the kids, hide the family members, hide Minnie Mouse, hide the men... NIKCC is the biggest Closested-Homosexual-Incestuous-Animal-Fucking-Fictiophiliac-Pedophile on Dubcc.

I can  explain it to you the way Russia now explains it.
Gays are a sexual minoritiy who want their sexual deviation to be accepted as a norm by the sexual majority (Hetero.)

sexual deviation = Sexual behavior that diverges from the norm

all those examples in your quote are sexual deviations including Gays.

Referencing a country like Russia to make a point against Homosexuality is like referencing the KKK to make a point against Civil Rights.