Author Topic: Niggas Hotline, LOL  (Read 719 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Niggas Hotline, LOL
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »
Classic Material makes an appearance at the :48 second mark.
hey miley I hear the reason you won't unlock the beyonce thread is because that beyonce album unlocked somethin' in your anus.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 12:01:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ppCHuUNKZgE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ppCHuUNKZgE</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 12:08:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ppCHuUNKZgE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ppCHuUNKZgE</a>
there you go miley let your feminine side take over and stop tryin' to be masculine we know it ain't in you no pun intended.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 12:15:02 PM »
Post ya pic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 12:28:31 PM »
Post ya pic.
i'll be in nyc end of the month if you wanna see me prag...remember I know what you look like.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 12:35:55 PM »
Post ya pic.
i'll be in nyc end of the month if you wanna see me prag...remember I know what you look like.

We know what you look like too.  If i see a grown ass man trying his hardest to look like Tiny, then I know who it is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 12:37:39 PM »
Post ya pic.

We know what you look like too.  If i see a grown ass man trying his hardest to look like Tiny, then I know who it is.
ya faggot ass too scared to leave the gay area to come out here go choke on a dick or two prag.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 12:41:22 PM »
Post ya pic.

ya faggot ass too scared to leave the gay area to come out here go choke on a dick or two prag.

Hahaha Instead of NYC, where Cham might spot you and beat the fuck out of you, why don't you try Atlanta?  Maybe you can slip TI some molly and try and fuck?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 12:42:50 PM »
Post ya pic.

Hahaha Instead of NYC, where Cham might spot you and beat the fuck out of you, why don't you try Atlanta?  Maybe you can slip TI some molly and try and fuck?
LOL @ you postin' methods other faggots use on you for a one night stand. go kill yourself you inbred fuck !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 02:05:56 PM »
Brah, you're at the 48 second mark in this video. I see you, cracker.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »
Brah, you're at the 48 second mark in this video. I see you, cracker.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 02:23:43 PM »
Post ya pic.

Whos this nerd riding Chams dick? Jesus man have some respect for yourself.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 02:26:32 PM »
LOL @ you using the word "dick ride".

You & Classic Material are virtually the same exact person. The only two T.I. groupies on the forum, only two who talk massive shit (besides William) who are petrified to post your crusty ass face & you both have an obsession with following me around...

Literally couldn't be a more ironic phrase on the planet for you to use.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »
Post ya pic.

Hahahah Big Faggot out of the woodworks to defend her sister.  Stay in your lane bitch.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 07:24:04 PM »
Post ya pic.

some nigga from the gay area cham a.k.a miley is fuckin'. a while back he posted in a certain thread how he'd let two dudes ''boss him up'' so he could fuck a bad bitch. I think miley took him up on the offer minus the bad bitch.