Author Topic: 44 nations with us .....the 2nd largest in history  (Read 273 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
44 nations with us .....the 2nd largest in history
« on: March 20, 2003, 08:02:39 PM »
someone elaborate this for me....i thought it was us, britain, spain and a handful of little nations with us? now i'm watching the news and they're saying 44 nations are with us...making for the 2nd largest coallition in history, i thought the world was agaist us

false info fro fox news, or true?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:44 nations with us .....the 2nd largest in history
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2003, 08:05:54 PM »
It's called financial aid packages.  
The only nations in the world with broad public pro war opinion are the US and Kuwait.

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 08:59:26 PM »
Plain out.............................US IS THA SHIT! cant fuck with us, saadem can like that bottom part of my sizackkkk

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 12:25:26 AM »
here's a very basic analagy:

two kids are going to fight in the playground, one is rich and the other is poor. The rich kid tells a bunch of people that if they're on his side and got his back, he'll give them some candy and cigarettes, or whatever kids these days like. He also tells them if they don't have his back he'll make sure he pulls strings so they have a constantly shitty time in school. How many kids are going to stick up for a poor kid who can't do shit for them?

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2003, 01:48:01 AM »
here's a very basic analagy:

two kids are going to fight in the playground, one is rich and the other is poor. The rich kid tells a bunch of people that if they're on his side and got his back, he'll give them some candy and cigarettes, or whatever kids these days like. He also tells them if they don't have his back he'll make sure he pulls strings so they have a constantly shitty time in school. How many kids are going to stick up for a poor kid who can't do shit for them?

Yeah, the US blackmails people, and is a bully. Yeah. What the fuck is up Kaidy? You know I respect you, but that analogy is wrong.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2003, 04:20:59 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
that analogy is actually very true.

In turkey, the pm admitted 100% of the public support is against the war but the financial implications if they dont support it are devastating. Thus overfly rights are given.

The news is right but it doesnt tell the full story. It is not the coalition of the willing, it is the coalition of the bullyed and terrified.

In Ireland, we have been put on the list of this coalition. However this is the official line " We are firmly against this war without a second resolution. We recognise a sizeable majority is against this war. However we believe in the interest of continued investment and co-operation in the NI peace process, it has become necessary, despite our neutrality, to allow US warplanes refuel in shannon. We regrettably make this decision"

Now thats from my own experience, the speech was on tv last night, welcomed by heckling cat calling and mass protests outside government buildings.
We are considered one of the "willing". I'll tell you now the only reason our taoiseach(pm) is in favour of this is the threat of withdrawal of corporations and mediators for the peace process.

Ireland is a member of the coalition of the bullyed and terrified.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2003, 04:23:49 AM »
everyones riding USA's dicks...

kick ass album

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2003, 04:33:35 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
that analogy is actually very true.

In turkey, the pm admitted 100% of the public support is against the war but the financial implications if they dont support it are devastating. Thus overfly rights are given.

The news is right but it doesnt tell the full story. It is not the coalition of the willing, it is the coalition of the bullyed and terrified.

In Ireland, we have been put on the list of this coalition. However this is the official line " We are firmly against this war without a second resolution. We recognise a sizeable majority is against this war. However we believe in the interest of continued investment and co-operation in the NI peace process, it has become necessary, despite our neutrality, to allow US warplanes refuel in shannon. We regrettably make this decision"

Now thats from my own experience, the speech was on tv last night, welcomed by heckling cat calling and mass protests outside government buildings.
We are considered one of the "willing". I'll tell you now the only reason our taoiseach(pm) is in favour of this is the threat of withdrawal of corporations and mediators for the peace process.

Ireland is a member of the coalition of the bullyed and terrified.

Then the Turkish PM aand the Taoiseach are retards who don't know why they're doing what they're doing.

Blair does not need to support America; in fact, if he wanted to be loved, and cared about money, he would support France. He has committed political suicide, and his actions mean the FTSE will soon collapse.

Same with Australia, etc.

You're paranoid. The US is obviously evil because...Why? They did some bad things during the Cold War? Yeah. I see.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2003, 10:49:16 AM »
Yall are some paranoid assholes.  Kaidy, for one.  ITW for two.  

Kaidy

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2003, 10:59:20 AM »
Give me a break. You call me paranoid, I could call you blind. Its obvious people here arent going to agree, no need to personally insult people for their beliefs

oh and paranoia = the highest state of awareness
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 11:00:41 AM by Kaidy »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2003, 11:06:35 AM »
How is that being paranoid. It is a fact. Almost 90% of foreign investment in ireland is from america and that means that withdrawing shannon now would jeprodise the future of those corporations in ireland.
I agree with you owen, the taoiseach is a weasal who usually only follows public opinion, but in this case is abondoning it for enterprise. These politicians dont care about lives, but whatever way you look at it we now have blood on our hands and hopefully we can overthrow this taoiseach and get one with a backbone.
Its not being paranoid, im not afraid of any attack from america. However, I and the irish people as a whole dont want to help in this illegitimate war. Simple as that. If you believe couuntrys are joining you from a moral standpoint, your sadly off the mark. I think only tony blair is with you on that one.
Jobs and money is why countrys are giving a nod and wink on this one. Sad.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2003, 11:20:25 AM »
So then, the government of all 45 nations involved in this are all corrupt, right? Don't you think that's a little paranoid?  

Only a corrupt government would do what you claim they're doing.  

Maybe the reason they're doing it is to liberate the Iraqi's?  Maybe... you know, the ones dancing on t.v. right now in liberated Iraqi cities.  I dunno.  

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2003, 12:14:28 PM »
Maybe the reason they're doing it is to liberate the Iraqi's?  Maybe... you know, the ones dancing on t.v. right now in liberated Iraqi cities.  I dunno.  

Sorry dude, I think you're a real intelligent person, but that just killed your whole argument. You know what propaganda is right? And nobody in Iraq will be liberated until they knock the head off.

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2003, 12:46:16 PM »
trauma your a pretty smart guy like kaidy said but u have 0 political knowledge, so leave TOT and the personal comments alone cause your just makin an assoutta yourself in every thread lately

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2003, 11:40:27 PM »
ITW and Kaidy sumed everything up very nicely.

And Trauma, I dont hate ya or nothing, but you need to understand the reality of modern day politics. You have a VERY simplistic view of things, chap.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll