Author Topic: My theory on why there are talented gays in the entertainment industry  (Read 1379 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is my own theory, so take it for what it's worth, but here goes.

You know how you have 5 senses, right?  Like, hearing, seeing, touch, smell.  Well, if one of those senses is weak another sense compensates for it and becomes stronger.  Like a dog can't see like a human can but he has a superhuman sense of smell.  A dog can smell if there has been weed in your car even a week after that weed was in your car.  Even if someone just sat in your car who had been smoking weed, a week ago, a dogg can smell it.

Like Helen Keller was a genius.  When her sense of hearing and her sense of sight went away, her other senses magnified.  She had an incredible sense of touch, for example.  Like people who read brail.

...So anyway.  They say a guy thinks about women or sex like hundreds of times a day.  Probably just to handle all of that testosterone and masculinity takes up the majority of a guys brain power.  So when somebody gives all that up, they suddenly become a genius in some other category of life.  Like Elton John or Michael Jackson, they were gay as a mutherfucka.... well, their unique talent to sense and feel music and perform and so on came from all that extra brain space they'd lost when they lost their masculinity, testosterone.

Something like that.. but you get my point.  

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

Re: My theory on why there are talented gays in the entertainment industry
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »

You know how you have 5 senses, right?  Like, hearing, seeing, touch, smell.  Well, if one of those senses is weak another sense compensates for it and becomes stronger.  Like a dog can't see like a human can but he has a superhuman sense of smell.  A dog can smell if there has been weed in your car even a week after that weed was in your car.  Even if someone just sat in your car who had been smoking weed, a week ago, a dogg can smell it.

Like Helen Keller was a genius.  When her sense of hearing and her sense of sight went away, her other senses magnified.  She had an incredible sense of touch, for example.  Like people who read brail.

...So anyway.  They say a guy thinks about women or sex like hundreds of times a day.  Probably just to handle all of that testosterone and masculinity takes up the majority of a guys brain power.  So when somebody gives all that up, they suddenly become a genius in some other category of life.  Like Elton John or Michael Jackson, they were gay as a mutherfucka.... well, their unique talent to sense and feel music and perform and so on came from all that extra brain space they'd lost when they lost their masculinity, testosterone.

well that's your theory... suits your persona perfectly

fyi gays have normal hormone levels, that's a debunked myth that gays have a lower testosterone level.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080427094549AAC7NRn

i think a possible explanation for having so many gays in the entertainment industry is that entertainers are generally progressive thinkers and more open minded than the norm and therefore more inclined to embrace "different" people. also gays are known to be more sensitive and sensitivity is one of the more common traits in artists.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 12:02:27 PM »
Nice pseudo science ya got there, Infinite.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 12:43:52 PM »

I dont get your point.  You don't think gay dudes are just as horny as straight dudes?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »

I dont get your point.  You don't think gay dudes are just as horny as straight dudes?
you should know.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 12:49:52 PM »

you should know.

Keep TOT cool.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »

I dont get your point.  You don't think gay dudes are just as horny as straight dudes?

yeah.. I figured someone might ask that...well...uhhh..... It's like taking the bitch route.  How do I explain...

It would be like a Lion.  To be a Lion, you know he has to roar pretty loud, and be strong and proud and all that shit so that he can fuck the nicest lioness's in the jungle.  But he could just turn himself into a bitch and start fucking the hyenas or some shit, and that wouldn't take as much mental space for the Lion to pull a bitch move like that.  Then with all the extra space he can fill it by being a better clothing designer or home decorator or some shit like that that fags love to do.

He's still just as horny.  But he went to fucking hyenas which is an aberration and of course will eventually kill off the species.  So it's like a bitch move, but it doesn't mean the Lion is less horny, he just took the bitch route.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:15:30 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »

Keep TOT cool.

You kind of left the forum for a while and now it's kind of like a 2.0, more mature, cleaner, positive outlook version of Ghost.  Props on the system update/ reconfiguration. 

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 02:15:50 PM »

Keep TOT cool.

You kind of left the forum for a while and now it's kind of like a 2.0, more mature, cleaner, positive outlook version of Ghost.  Props on the system update/ reconfiguration. 

Not really, i squashed the beef with you a minute ago, but I still talk mad shit when necessary.  I just keep it out of TOT.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »

so how u explain Freddie Mercury - genius musician for many people (not to me) but was fucking around alot and Elton John is bi but prefers boys

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 04:26:20 PM »

Keep TOT cool.

Not really, i squashed the beef with you a minute ago, but I still talk mad shit when necessary.  I just keep it out of TOT.

I see.. but I think before you wouldn't have hesitated to bring G-Spot material into the TOT

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 04:26:49 PM »

so how u explain Freddie Mercury - genius musician for many people (not to me) but was fucking around alot and Elton John is bi but prefers boys

I don't understand your question

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »

I don't understand your question

how u can relate u theory to Freddie Mercury cus he is jusy opposite u trying to say

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 04:48:36 PM »
too long to read
The West is Back

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 04:50:27 PM »
Gay talent also includes convincing the mainstream media you have it worse than black people in the 1800's.