Author Topic: The legal system is rife with corruption, only thing left is vigilantism  (Read 583 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yet, in spite of damning documents like Operation Tyberious which concludes that corrupt freemasonic cops and judges are working hand in hand with criminals to thwart justice, there are still some of you calling for gun restrictions? Lol, seriously, the police aint gonna help you, they are too busy beating the shit out of kind hearted, gentle people and even if they wanted to help you, they haven't got the man power to, look at what the cops say about providing assistance in Detroit for example

I own a ball bearing gun and a baseball bat which will cause some damage if I need to defend myself, but the constitution enshrines YOUR RIGHT to protect yourself with a gun.

To see some of you pointing out a killing of a group of people as reason to erode further this fundamental right is bewildering.

J. B A N A N A S

Re: The legal system is rife with corruption, only thing left is vigilantism
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 01:03:30 PM »
I own a ball bearing gun and a baseball bat which will cause some damage if I need to defend myself, but the constitution enshrines YOUR RIGHT to protect yourself with a gun.

To see some of you pointing out a killing of a group of people as reason to erode further this fundamental right is bewildering.

This I agree with.

Lol, seriously, the police aint gonna help you, they are too busy beating the shit out of kind hearted, gentle people and even if they wanted to help you, they haven't got the man power to, look at what the cops say about providing assistance in Detroit for example

This is the type of hyperbole that discredits your statements. Really? All police do is beat up innocent people?

Yet, in spite of damning documents like Operation Tyberious which concludes that corrupt freemasonic cops and judges are working hand in hand with criminals to thwart justice, there are still some of you calling for gun restrictions?

Again, wow. Let's throw the entire law enforcement community under the bus because of an isolated conspiracy in one small area of the world?

I definitely agree with you in that we should all be allowed to keep guns without government interference, but more often than not you shoot yourself in the foot with these embellishments and tin-hat rhetoric. Do a favor to those of us who support the same cause and leave all that extra shit off next time you're debating others elsewhere, it does more harm than good to the cause and makes us as a whole appear to be overly paranoid and foolish.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 02:44:50 PM »

This I agree with.

Lol, seriously, the police aint gonna help you, they are too busy beating the shit out of kind hearted, gentle people and even if they wanted to help you, they haven't got the man power to, look at what the cops say about providing assistance in Detroit for example

This is the type of hyperbole that discredits your statements. Really? All police do is beat up innocent people?

No of course not, but the point of the hyperbole is to illustrate that this type of sickness is becoming pervasive, pervasive because the mentality of the cops is to look the other way, you don't snitch on fellow cops and you don't go after them. Moreover the citing of police call outs in Detroit is based upon information I have been provided with by both residents of Detroit and from various articles exploring the downfall of Detroit.

Yet, in spite of damning documents like Operation Tyberious which concludes that corrupt freemasonic cops and judges are working hand in hand with criminals to thwart justice, there are still some of you calling for gun restrictions?

Again, wow. Let's throw the entire law enforcement community under the bus because of an isolated conspiracy in one small area of the world?

I definitely agree with you in that we should all be allowed to keep guns without government interference, but more often than not you shoot yourself in the foot with these embellishments and tin-hat rhetoric. Do a favor to those of us who support the same cause and leave all that extra shit off next time you're debating others elsewhere, it does more harm than good to the cause and makes us as a whole appear to be overly paranoid and foolish.

It's not an isolated conspiracy, when you factor in that this conspiracy is happening in Britain, which is meant to be a bed rock for justice. The report documents that dozens upon dozens of senior detectives are in the back pocket of free masonic criminals. You would have to be wilfully naïve to then not realise that if it happens here, then it's happening throughout the western world, what would make this country unique?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:49:53 PM by virtuoso »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 12:14:51 PM »

Yet, in spite of damning documents like Operation Tyberious which concludes that corrupt freemasonic cops and judges are working hand in hand with criminals to thwart justice, there are still some of you calling for gun restrictions? Lol, seriously, the police aint gonna help you, they are too busy beating the shit out of kind hearted, gentle people and even if they wanted to help you, they haven't got the man power to, look at what the cops say about providing assistance in Detroit for example

What is your definition of vigilantism?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 02:21:29 PM »

This I agree with.

No of course not, but the point of the hyperbole is to illustrate that this type of sickness is becoming pervasive, pervasive because the mentality of the cops is to look the other way, you don't snitch on fellow cops and you don't go after them. Moreover the citing of police call outs in Detroit is based upon information I have been provided with by both residents of Detroit and from various articles exploring the downfall of Detroit.

It's not an isolated conspiracy, when you factor in that this conspiracy is happening in Britain, which is meant to be a bed rock for justice. The report documents that dozens upon dozens of senior detectives are in the back pocket of free masonic criminals. You would have to be wilfully naïve to then not realise that if it happens here, then it's happening throughout the western world, what would make this country unique?

I'm not doubting that there are crooked cops all over the planet, but if they're simply trying to fatten their wallets without hurting civilians then I don't care.

I give drug organizations a pass, I give the mafia a pass, I give most people who are able to escape oppressive tax structures and the fucked up, unfair world we live in. I don't support terror and harming of civilians of any kind, but if the crimes are financial and aren't taking food from the civilians, then who gives a fuck?

You yourself want to end the federal reserve, and see the ugliness of western big finance, why not loot the powers that be in a clandestine manner? Having a badge should mean that you do your best to keep civilians safe for 40-50 hours a week, but a cop isn't some demigod, they're just regular people. If you can do so and make a little gouda on the side, why not? The world we live in already makes success and upward mobility nearly impossible these days, so why not take advantage of connections if you have them?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 04:28:56 PM »

When you consider the ties that the likes of Jimmy Saville had to the political elite, the royal elite, him bragging about the fact that he was protected by senior cops, then that answers your question.

Senior detectives are not protecting low pro crime figures, they are protecting those that have perpetrated or accused of perpetrating really heinous crimes. You seem to be misconstruing cop, with senior detective. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 07:42:22 PM »

This I agree with.

of course not all law enforcement guys are corrupt.

but more so than not, they have so much power, how can they not abuse it? in the US and particularly LA county/California state (cant speak much for others)

its all on a police officer's consent, so basically they can let you go, or charge you with some bullshit, or illegally apprehend you or search you, and you'd have to spend a shit load of money in court getting a lawyer to fight it, and at times its just better to just pay the fine, or go to jail. because even if you are innocent you can still lose.

its too much temptation, its like leaving a safe with a million dollars open in front of decent, honest people. it'll will make them steal, it will tempt them, and its the same thing that goes with law enforcement officers.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.