Author Topic: Puffy paid Orlando Anderson to snatch a Death Row chain causing Pac to beat him?  (Read 4631 times)

Undisputed

• Lil Geezy
Go ask suge yourself.Leave the gossip for the females.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Go ask suge yourself.Leave the gossip for the females.
what the fuck you mean gossip ? me and another poster discussion the topic of the thread so fall back.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
puffy gettin' chains snatched > pac's studio gangsta

Pac was the real deal.  He wasn't a gangsta rapper.  His music was reality.  You should read the book Pac's homie from Baltimore wrote "Back In The Day" if you think doubt Pac's authenticity.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thug Angel 2?  Where is this available to view?

I found it on youtube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
suge having pictures with puffys ex and holding his child in the source with 'daddys home' on them >over puffy paying someone to snatch a chain

8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  8) 8) 8)

Anybody have this whole mixtape or link to it?  That would of been pretty historic to have been carrying around this mixtape summer of 96.  I sure as hell know it wasn't anywhere to be found in the Midwest 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
either way the fact that he had enough heart to put a bounty on them nigga's chain is enough. meanwhile pac in the booth sendin' idle threats.

I get your point, that would of been pretty legendary if Bad Boy had done a video in those days wearing a Death Row chain.  But don't forget that Pac fucked Biggies wife.  So that alone is more than a chain. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  8) 8) 8)

And by the way.. what the fuck is up with "Bad Boy's move in Silence" shit he is talking.  Are they not rap artists?  Is battlin not a part of hip-hop since it's inception?  If your a rapper you just gonna let someone destroy you on record like Pac did and not do shit?   I mean Pac destroyed them like nobody has ever been destroyed on record, and they just kept making R&B joints like nothing ever happened, and then we get Puffy talking over a record for 6 minutes... what the fuck is that?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
puffy gettin' chains snatched > pac's studio gangsta

Pac was the real deal.  He wasn't a gangsta rapper.  His music was reality.  You should read the book Pac's homie from Baltimore wrote "Back In The Day" if you think doubt Pac's authenticity.
pac was a ballerina turned rodeo for digital under ground turned rapper. I fuck wit his music but him tryin' to be down is what cause his demise.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
either way the fact that he had enough heart to put a bounty on them nigga's chain is enough. meanwhile pac in the booth sendin' idle threats.

I get your point, that would of been pretty legendary if Bad Boy had done a video in those days wearing a Death Row chain.  But don't forget that Pac fucked Biggies wife.  So that alone is more than a chain. 
he may have fucked faith but suge was fuckin' him out his money which he shoulda been more concerned about. you can't be the real deal when you gettin' jerked purposely by people you look at as 'family'.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
All I remember is that Power 106 had to fly people to Hawaii, because Puffy skipped LA on his tour the summer of 1997. Puffy was not a gangsta, and he thought he had the money to match Suge in this war. Eventually both lost their number 1 rappers and Suge tried to out gangsta the system while Puffy went back to his college roots.

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
crazy shit. I remember hearing about this back in the days.

DeeezNuuuts83

niggas still put a bounty on death row chains and got one though. why didn't suge put a bounty on biggie or puffy's chains ?
Well, the chain stayed where it was at, and it never got to Puff's hands. And it's not like Bad Boy artists were sporting Bad Boy chains anyway, or anything unique other than crosses and Jesus pieces, or really going out anywhere. Plus the gang aspect of the situation was already there... the sets involved beefed already anyway, it's not like there never would've been a scuffle or a chain snatching without the supposed bounty. Plus when the guy who snatched it wasn't even from Bad Boy and the owner of the chain wasn't even a Death Row ARTIST... yeah, it's work getting put in, but it's not exactly Bad Boy putting Death Row in check either. It's like when Tru Life was bragging about robbing Mobb Deep when it was really just some guys in their crew (and not Havoc or Prodigy)... though the incident of him getting Jim Jones chain is a different story.

he may have fucked faith but suge was fuckin' him out his money which he shoulda been more concerned about. you can't be the real deal when you gettin' jerked purposely by people you look at as 'family'.
But it's hip-hop, run by a bunch of guys who rarely have real educations (relative to what their actual job entails)... this is nothing new and not exclusive to Suge and Pac. Puff is known to have fucked over some of his artists. Even Biggie wanted out in the beginning. And pretty much every other Bad Boy act ditched them and talked about how Puff fucked them over... and Puff actually went to school for this kind of thing, interned at Uptown, etc. Remember when The LOX went on the air (probably Hot 97) and talked about how Puff wouldn't give them their publishing, or how 112 was locked in their contract that Puff wouldn't budge on, or how one of the smaller artists who started to get shine (I think it was Black Rob) would get charged by Puff for him to bring his Bentley or whatever to the video shoot? And then there's the incident where he threw Shyne under the bus. Eazy fucked over people, Birdman fucked over people, and it still goes on. And it's not like some of the people who weren't getting their proper payday were fakes either, and they were working under people who were supposedly like family too. And in the end, Suge's money wasn't right either. I'm sure he's got a good amount tucked away somewhere, but a lot of it was mismanaged, like with the IRS problems and lawsuits.

pac was a ballerina turned rodeo for digital under ground turned rapper.
Don't you mean ROADIE?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All I remember is that Power 106 had to fly people to Hawaii, because Puffy skipped LA on his tour the summer of 1997. Puffy was not a gangsta, and he thought he had the money to match Suge in this war. Eventually both lost their number 1 rappers and Suge tried to out gangsta the system while Puffy went back to his college roots.

Yep.. you and I are O.G. fans at the forum who were actually fans of Pac and death Row as all this shit was going down in real time.  You even were rooted out on the West Coast which makes you even more of a first hand source.

I'm actually shocked and slightly impressed that Puffy even had the nerve to talk this shit on a mixtape back in that era.  I think after Pac died was when he really tried to flip the script and go back to his college roots, as you said.  But seems he had a little more street in him when Pac was still alive.   Certainly by the time No Way Out was blowing up he wanted nothing to do with any beefs and his mantra became "I Just Want to Make you Dance" and then by 2,000 he was creating white girl bands to go after the NSync market.

V2DHeart

2Pac was the greatest actor in Hip Hop music ever. He took his phenomenally underrated acting skills to the studio booth and made the world believe he was a "gangster rapper", one who was angry, venomous and crazy. Granted, the media did assist and steer it towards that direction but 2Pac played off of it and encouraged it.

This is not to downplay his ambitions, his end goals or passion because the man did truly want to better the world (all you have to do is look at his roots, and family tree), but he knew from an early age that people weren't going to get behind a gentle, soft spoken, intellectual individual who sat and read books (who he really was) so he created this rap persona because he knew the streets and the area's he felt were affected by the systems wrath, would get behind him more, if he could get on their level.

Although it was an act, it wasn't fake IMO, because the act was well intended, and he was willing to die for it, and did!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>