Author Topic: Puffy paid Orlando Anderson to snatch a Death Row chain causing Pac to beat him?  (Read 4630 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Puffy and bad boy was scared shitless to even mention 2pacs name, let alone rock a stolen DR chain in a video.

I call bullshit.
  8)

I'm well aware of this. You young cats gotta understand that 18 years ago, Internet etc was NOTHING like it is today. No one outside of NY heard that, it stayed local so Puff felt ok about it.

They never said his nor DR's name in a negative light on any major release. They were shook.

Puff didn't hire Orlando anderson to snatch the chain so they could rock it in a video. Never would have happened.
18 years ago I was knee deep in hip hop like I am now and while it may be true that most haven't heard the tape it was made. a chain was snatched who's chain did suge put a bounty on ? nobody ! nigga's in ny wasn't scared of pac. dogg pound came out to ny and shots were fired pac got hit and did nothin' but make diss records. niggas had half the heart their records had so what's gangsta or respectful about that ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

Not exactly Bad Boy related, but Pac punked Nas in person in NY.  Yes, Pac was deep, but so was Nas, and Nas backed down.  So it wasn't all Pac just running his mouth from 2,000 miles away and then cowering when he actually went there... quite the opposite.  And at least his local connections were through people actually down with him (Fatal and people from Fatal's hood) and not just rent-a-goons who he had to pay.

V2DHeart

They weren't scared of this:

They just knew his family roots and history and knew he was real, but knew that all this "thug" "gangster" shit was a front. Scared? no, but he did have respect. Dude got mad cheers at a Nas concert- a NAS concert. One of the NY people he dissed hard.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Mr. Theo

There are situations and situations.

They had Tupac homies, and then, conspired against him.

Big Stretch,Biggie,P.Diddy,Jimmy Henchman and etc..

Bunch of cowards..bitches.

Another different situation, was between E40 and Biggie..E40 punked Biggie hard!!!

and they weren't friends.

E-40 is a real man..he might have conspired against Biggie, but didn't.

A Bitch is a Bitch . A Man is a Man.

P-Diddy used Biggie like a shield. he is responsible for the Biggie death.

And Biggie was carried away by it.

Nowadays..

He is a multi-millionaire, feds and police friendly

He pays for all.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
They weren't scared of this:

They just knew his family roots and history and knew he was real, but knew that all this "thug" "gangster" shit was a front. Scared? no, but he did have respect. Dude got mad cheers at a Nas concert- a NAS concert. One of the NY people he dissed hard.
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jmix

i have talked to almost 50 people involved and no one even remembers this happening. There is NO proof of any lakewood mall incident. zip, ziltch,none.

OG Filthy Wimp

Jay z stole calvin kliens face Im just honest
Juelz santanna eats raw bootyhole Im just honest
Wale is lotus petal piece of shit Im just honest
I only fuck with pre-2000 Cash Money Records Im just honest
What the fuck does Trina do Im just honest
Superhead got that new herpes Im just honest
Saw Rick Ross on the affidavit Im just honest
I hate hooodrat bitches Im just honest
Took a shit in that bitches stove and turned it on broil Im just honest
26 inch all gold daytons on the delta 88 drop Im just honest
Told a bitch to wash her funky ass monkey with the hose Im just honest
Going to colorado for some victor baron Im just honest
Puffy look like mr bojangles Im just honest
Mister Cee you got that infection Im just honest
Future, T Pain yall owe Roger Troutmans fam about $100 mill Im just honest
Fuck a video hoe in the ass wit no lube Im just honest
Aint payin these funky hoes shit Im just honest
Fuck the goddamn radio Im just honest
Keefee Dee be snitchin like ella fitzgerald im just honest
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

V2DHeart

i have talked to almost 50 people involved and no one even remembers this happening. There is NO proof of any lakewood mall incident. zip, ziltch,none.

Fabricated to legitimize the "gang" involvement in the deaths, because even on interviews from artists, you never hear of it. So in essence, the media can pretty much get away with making up anything they like to form a portrayal of something from the public. In fact, this is the mainstream media's role at the end of the day anyway. The only person I can ever recall talking about it is Frank Alexander, but then he has been known to have told lies in the past - maybe not on purpose and is merely mimicking what he has heard elsewhere, but is lies nonetheless.

2Pac was wrong to go about it the way he did because at that time (and remember I was just young at the time) it just looked as if 2Pac was 'bullying' those who wouldn't fight back, but then I know why he did. The way Biggie flaunted around afterwards when 2Pac was dead, was despicable and showed what kind of guy he was. It justified to me why he went at him. Biggie would have all these sly digs toward 2Pac here and there after he was dead and gone (eg: Interview where he says "When I heard he got shot, I was just like 'again'?. I figured he'd just make a few records about it, and that would be it") which in a subconscious kind of way was an attempt to downplay records where 2Pac rapped about "REAL" incidents that happened in his life IE: "just a few records", as if his tracks were just a "few" scraps of irrelevance.

Although he kept it admirable, he would find somewhere to fit in a sly dig. Biggie rapping about "opposition getting fucked four times", "trying to play guerilla, but not being a killer (whereas he was)" and about being the "real don" etc etc. flaunting and bragging in a way that was pretty disgusting and cowardly considering they didn't really say anything when the man was alive - Check the interview when Both Biggie and Puffy sitting like little boys who had just been told off.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

'Pac in the booth maybe sending idle threats, but those threats were backed by Suge, and Sugar Bear was known to make shit hit the fan.
suge was supposed to ride when puffy's boy killed jake in atlanta.
I always thought it was funny how Suge is known to be a big USC football supporter, then Puff's son goes to UCLA. Not saying it's connected, but it was just ironic.
Its Snoop who's the USC supporter, not Suge.  Suge went to UNLV.  Snoop's son might go to UCLA also. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Fabricated to legitimize the "gang" involvement in the deaths, because even on interviews from artists, you never hear of it. So in essence, the media can pretty much get away with making up anything they like to form a portrayal of something from the public. In fact, this is the mainstream media's role at the end of the day anyway. The only person I can ever recall talking about it is Frank Alexander, but then he has been known to have told lies in the past - maybe not on purpose and is merely mimicking what he has heard elsewhere, but is lies nonetheless.

2Pac was wrong to go about it the way he did because at that time (and remember I was just young at the time) it just looked as if 2Pac was 'bullying' those who wouldn't fight back, but then I know why he did. The way Biggie flaunted around afterwards when 2Pac was dead, was despicable and showed what kind of guy he was. It justified to me why he went at him. Biggie would have all these sly digs toward 2Pac here and there after he was dead and gone (eg: Interview where he says "When I heard he got shot, I was just like 'again'?. I figured he'd just make a few records about it, and that would be it") which in a subconscious kind of way was an attempt to downplay records where 2Pac rapped about "REAL" incidents that happened in his life IE: "just a few records", as if his tracks were just a "few" scraps of irrelevance.

Although he kept it admirable, he would find somewhere to fit in a sly dig. Biggie rapping about "opposition getting fucked four times", "trying to play guerilla, but not being a killer (whereas he was)" and about being the "real don" etc etc. flaunting and bragging in a way that was pretty disgusting and cowardly considering they didn't really say anything when the man was alive - Check the interview when Both Biggie and Puffy sitting like little boys who had just been told off.

You must have been young. When 'Pac died, I was 16, you can do the math to find out I'm pretty old. Anyways, when it was all going down, the only diss song we heard from 'Pac was Hit 'Em Up and then 'Pac did do 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted video as a diss. But with actual music, 'Pac was really just doing what other artist did. Dr. Dre had a few disses to Eazy E on the Chronic, Wu Tang was doing some disses to Biggie on the side, Westside Connection was dissing a whole coast, DJ Quik and MC Eiht were attacking each other on every album. Hit 'Em Up was just the loudest diss in a whole bunch of noise. To me, it didn't come off as 2Pac attacking someone defenseless, because at the time disses were being thrown everywhere and people were waiting on Biggie's response, not to mention many thought Who Shot Ya' was the diss. So at the time, it didn't come off as one man attacking defenseless people, though that's how Biggie and Puffy tried to sell it after 'Pac died.

As for the Lakewood Mall incident. Either people were lying or gang members have very selective memory on they remember. I can believe both are the case, so we will never know what really happened. Though being from California, I heard about the Lakewood Mall fight after 'Pac died as one of the reasons he died. All kinds of rumors flew around, mainly dealing with getting killed by Crips. Of course many rumors back then had to be taken with a grain of salt, the other rumor that flew around very quickly on March 10, 1997 was that Biggie was killed by Crips as well for not paying for protection. Of course now most investigation points to Suge Knight and his Blood connections. So all those rumors are hard to digest. So well I use to not even question the Lakewood Mall fight, I have no problem believing it didn't happen and people lied about it, or that it did happen and a bunch of gang members who where there now have no memory of it.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoop dissed biggie. was on the keep it real track? fat,wack one dead eye.
pac was still in jail when the dpg trailer got shot up aswel wasnt he?

bigpimpin20

Quik talks about Lakewood chain snatchin in that interview

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Many people accept any story they see on tv without bothering to verify any of it. If they did, they would be much more keen to how often stories are indeed fabricated.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Quik talks about Lakewood chain snatchin in that interview

Well, I guess we know dude got his chain took. No verified story behind it, but he did get his chain took.

Hack Wilson - real

snoop dissed biggie. was on the keep it real track? fat,wack one dead eye.
pac was still in jail when the dpg trailer got shot up aswel wasnt he?

yes 

the song from the wide awake snoop lost sessions shit....keep it real dogg.  great solo.