Author Topic: Hopsin is pathetic on his new album  (Read 606 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Hopsin is pathetic on his new album
« on: January 20, 2014, 03:08:52 PM »
And I'm not talking musically.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B77YyUdNbTU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/B77YyUdNbTU</a>

This is one of the most pathetic songs I've ever heard. Hopsin basically admits he's a simp with no backbone and then cries about not getting laid because he's a "nice guy." I can't take him seriously anymore.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Hopsin is pathetic on his new album
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 05:05:14 PM »
I heard terrible things about the album. I didn't even both listening.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 05:29:14 PM »
Wow.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 05:30:21 PM »
Hopsin is gay as fuck. Of course he doesn't get girls.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 05:53:40 PM »
Isn't this the same dude that came in with the whole "fuck the industry" persona? Good luck with that now.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »
hopsin is what this generations good rappers are made of

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 06:51:26 PM »
I heard terrible things about the album. I didn't even both listening.

It was sounding alright til I played this song. I think I'll delete this song from my ipod, give it a couple weeks, and then try it again while pretending this song doesn't exist.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 07:16:12 PM »

Yeah.. I mean, as far as new hip-hop goes, it's either gonna be something like this or some kind of "boooyyyy your bootty look fattt/ Mamma your booottty look fatt/ she gooottt a fatt bottty, do the such and such dance mama/ go down wit it!"

So compared to that bullshit I would say Hopsins a step up.  But still it shows how far the music and culture has fallen.  I mean life is just different now than it was back in the 90's.  It's hard for a rapper to even come up the way those artist did.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 07:31:07 PM »
awww hell naah

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 08:23:58 PM »

Yeah.. I mean, as far as new hip-hop goes, it's either gonna be something like this or some kind of "boooyyyy your bootty look fattt/ Mamma your booottty look fatt/ she gooottt a fatt bottty, do the such and such dance mama/ go down wit it!"

So compared to that bullshit I would say Hopsins a step up.  But still it shows how far the music and culture has fallen.  I mean life is just different now than it was back in the 90's.  It's hard for a rapper to even come up the way those artist did.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mkg4marcEw0&amp;list=PLNQKkaFMXf_hp32BJG2aBe7H4XZk1zR-e" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mkg4marcEw0&amp;list=PLNQKkaFMXf_hp32BJG2aBe7H4XZk1zR-e</a>
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 08:44:58 PM »
 i haven't heard the song but is it so bad for a rapper to be honest and humble instead of just bragging on every single song? Fat lip did similar shit on his album. or is it done trying to be funny?
 like how Numskulland c lim did that song about they couldn't pick up so its time to jack off lol..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 09:05:30 PM »
i haven't heard the song but is it so bad for a rapper to be honest and humble instead of just bragging on every single song? Fat lip did similar shit on his album. or is it done trying to be funny?
 like how Numskulland c lim did that song about they couldn't pick up so its time to jack off lol..

lol he's not anything close to humble on this song. He's angry and completely delusional about how dating works.

Its not pathetic to get played by a female. What's pathetic is to blame it on being a "nice guy", instead of the reality of not having any backbone and/or not being engaging enough to get her intrigued.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 09:09:59 PM »
this is that slit your wrist in memory of your ex music

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 09:13:06 PM »
It's pretty fuckin gay but I ran into him a couple years back and I got an idea that he was the kinda dude to make songs like this based offa the encounter

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 09:20:10 PM »
Listen to the song first, krazy, and then give your opinion.

This ain't even on some beta male shit, this is delta male.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE