Author Topic: Hopsin is pathetic on his new album  (Read 607 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Hopsin is pathetic on his new album
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 09:52:57 PM »
This is on some Tanner-Miss Jess shit  :-X

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 10:26:23 PM »
 ha ha ok well i guess after my downloads are finished i will give it a listen. But i will say that being a nice guy, shits true, i know that from experience. offer a bitch your jacket when its cold next to the guy treating her like shit and telling her she aint shit and he gets the pussy. lol...

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 10:30:40 PM »
ha ha ok well i guess after my downloads are finished i will give it a listen. But i will say that being a nice guy, shits true, i know that from experience. offer a bitch your jacket when its cold next to the guy treating her like shit and telling her she aint shit and he gets the pussy. lol...

The whole "nice guy" thing is way overdone. It's all about being confident and somebody that others are going to be interested in. If you don't have that going for you it doesn't matter what your personality is like for the most part.

blcxm

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »
Didnt Tanner have a weird crush on this guy? Wanting to have sleepovers and all that jazz.

Anyways, he probably isnt even popular with Yurop -aeons. Thats not wheshtcoazd.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 12:29:05 PM »
I didn't think people actually checked for hospin.

He's a running joke over on r/hiphopheads which is a pretty big sample size to draw from, so I figured everybody aside from the juggalo-types hated him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »
I didn't think people actually checked for hospin.

He's a running joke over on r/hiphopheads which is a pretty big sample size to draw from, so I figured everybody aside from the juggalo-types hated him.

His first two albums were pretty dope.

He just never grew as an artist & he's too childish for me now. His sound just sounds like the Kid's Bop version of what Eminem used to be.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 07:19:27 PM »

Yeah you're so nice you're on dubcc talking about how you "offer a bitch" your jacket.  ::)

You're not nearly as "nice" as you think you are.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 08:59:42 PM »

Yeah you're so nice you're on dubcc talking about how you "offer a bitch" your jacket.  ::)

You're not nearly as "nice" as you think you are.

C'mon man i was trying to sound cool and impress you guys.

Gave the song a listen  :D nar, its not as bad as you guys are making it out to be. It dose sound a bit gay but at the same time it dose have a decent message and truth in it and i still think he's kinda trying to be funny? even though it dose come off a bit as him being heart broken and crying.
 Still cant get over how much he bites eminem.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2014, 09:07:02 PM »
This song makes Spice Girls sound like Spice 1.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »
good to see rap posting

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2014, 12:51:28 PM »
This ain't even on some beta male shit, this is delta male.

&

Some funny-ass quotes  ;D

MistaNova

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2014, 01:17:22 PM »
Lol at Hopsin thinking a black guy can qualify as a "nice-guy."

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2014, 09:19:21 PM »
it dose have a decent message and truth in it

Only way you could see truth in that is if you are as delusional as he is.

Here's the message I got from the song: Hopsin spent time with a girl and instead of trying to fuck her he tried to be her friend. Shit like spending hours on the phone listening to her. And now he's bitter and angry because that's what he became. Her friend.

When you act like a bitch's best friend, you get treated like her best friend. Wanna be her man? Act like it. And don't pull that "nice guy" nonsense. If you were nice you would be doing that shit for the sake of doing it, instead of getting bitter over not getting any action. That shit is pathetic.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2014, 02:30:11 AM »
it dose have a decent message and truth in it

Only way you could see truth in that is if you are as delusional as he is.

Here's the message I got from the song: Hopsin spent time with a girl and instead of trying to fuck her he tried to be her friend. Shit like spending hours on the phone listening to her. And now he's bitter and angry because that's what he became. Her friend.

When you act like a bitch's best friend, you get treated like her best friend. Wanna be her man? Act like it. And don't pull that "nice guy" nonsense. If you were nice you would be doing that shit for the sake of doing it, instead of getting bitter over not getting any action. That shit is pathetic.

sounds like me when i was 12

bouli77

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 10:07:04 AM »
lmao