Author Topic: 17 inch pythons  (Read 352 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
17 inch pythons
« on: March 20, 2003, 11:50:30 PM »
damn :o i just measured my arms and i got a 17 inch circumfrence on them.....i gained 3.5 inches since december

most of the growth i think is from the triceps because i've really been working on those latley becuase my weightlifting teacher said i didn't have enough balance on my arms.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ROCCY

Re:17 inch pythons
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 12:02:12 AM »
lol, word dogg, just takes time, my arms and chest have been growing big time..i mean i couldnt believe it when i saw my self in the mirror the other day..just takes time...whats your goal?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 12:24:58 AM »
damn :o i just measured my arms and i got a 17 inch circumfrence on them.....i gained 3.5 inches since december

most of the growth i think is from the triceps because i've really been working on those latley becuase my weightlifting teacher said i didn't have enough balance on my arms.

Dude you can hit your ti's from many angles...it IS the way to make your arms much more solid more quickly..just make sure you are balanced and dont go overboard...easy to do...
...my fav moves are skullcrushers...full body dips...pressdowns (normal n reverse grip) and overhead extensions...(you got different hand positions in the skullcrushers enabling you to hit all 3 heads of muscle as long as you do it right..it is the don of tri exercises)
Good luck homie..if u need help or advise let me kno!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 01:47:18 PM »
i just measured mine..16 inches...My arm is pretty big but jake got me beat by an inch 8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2003, 04:04:42 PM »
3 inches in 3 months...bull shit..unless your on dbol or some other substance...its not all muscle cause its biologically impossible to gain that much in that short of time..my arms only grow about an inch a year(18 inchses  ;D) and thats busting my ass...  post some pics..cause you could be defying  science...and post your workout too that would be interesting

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2003, 04:16:58 PM »
how u measure ur shit i wanna measure my shit cuz im swoll like ya mama

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2003, 04:26:20 PM »
I have a 17 inch python  ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2003, 12:57:10 AM »

Dude you can hit your ti's from many angles...it IS the way to make your arms much more solid more quickly..just make sure you are balanced and dont go overboard...easy to do...
...my fav moves are skullcrushers...full body dips...pressdowns (normal n reverse grip) and overhead extensions...(you got different hand positions in the skullcrushers enabling you to hit all 3 heads of muscle as long as you do it right..it is the don of tri exercises)

thanks man.....i'll keep in touch with you then during the summer when i won't have the chance to do it every day at school anymore

inches in 3 months...bull shit..unless your on dbol or some other substance...its not all muscle cause its biologically impossible to gain that much in that short of time..my arms only grow about an inch a year(18 inchses  ) and thats busting my ass...  post some pics..cause you could be defying  science...and post your workout too that would be interesting

all people are different dude, there's a kid stronger than me who has 14 or 15 inchers and a kid JUST as strong as me who looks like fucking scott steiner or somethin' .  Yes it's all muscle (not much definition) but my arms have little fat on it. Plus i gain mass easilly....whenever i get around to getting a camera i'll try to remember to post pics. my workouts are relatively simple Mondays=chest and biceps
Tuesdays=Power cleans back and shoulders and triceps
Wednesday= Legs....mostly squats and deadlifts....causual leg curls
Thursday=same as monday
Friday=same as tuesday
Saturday=same s Wednesday
Sunday=rest

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2003, 06:49:23 AM »

thanks man.....i'll keep in touch with you then during the summer when i won't have the chance to do it every day at school anymore

inches in 3 months...bull shit..unless your on dbol or some other substance...its not all muscle cause its biologically impossible to gain that much in that short of time..my arms only grow about an inch a year(18 inchses  ) and thats busting my ass...  post some pics..cause you could be defying  science...and post your workout too that would be interesting

all people are different dude, there's a kid stronger than me who has 14 or 15 inchers and a kid JUST as strong as me who looks like fucking scott steiner or somethin' .  Yes it's all muscle (not much definition) but my arms have little fat on it. Plus i gain mass easilly....whenever i get around to getting a camera i'll try to remember to post pics. my workouts are relatively simple Mondays=chest and biceps
Tuesdays=Power cleans back and shoulders and triceps
Wednesday= Legs....mostly squats and deadlifts....causual leg curls
Thursday=same as monday
Friday=same as tuesday
Saturday=same s Wednesday
Sunday=rest
thats interesting...i tried i similar workout a while back...but i've researched a lot and doing everything once a week is what most do...heres what i do...
mon...chest
tue...bi's/calves
wed...shoulders
thurs...back/legs
fri...tris/calves
sat & sun off
its good that you do deads and squats too...not many people will do them

ROCCY

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2003, 11:03:13 AM »
heres my scheduale:

Monday= Chest/Back
Tuesday=Biceps/Triceps
Wednesday=Shoulder/Colar Bone
Thursday=Abs/Legs
Friday=Chest/back
Saturday=Bicep Tricep
Sunday=Shoulder/colar bone.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2003, 02:08:59 PM »
^^^interesting...though im a little confused on the collar bone thing?? do you mean traps...cause you're working muscles not bones...and you're really leaving yourself prone to overtraing workout 7 days a week, if you do overtrain then you will gain nothing and will probably loose mass...you should really consider taking a day or two off a week, and make sure you have an excellent diet too...here's an article since a lot of peps dont really understand anything about overtraining http://www.bodybuilding.com/teen/russ1.htm
« Last Edit: March 22, 2003, 02:13:28 PM by kingMAC »

platinumk777

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2003, 05:12:47 PM »
3.5 inches in 3 months?!?!?!?!? cot damn, what you on, boy?  ;D

But that's crazy dude... I've been training for nearly a year, and I only gained 2 inches on my arms

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2003, 09:04:02 PM »
damn y'all got sum short ass arms

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2003, 09:38:12 PM »
I have a 17 inch python  ;)

Word? tell me more bout ur dildo mayn..im curious  ;)

ROCCY

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2003, 10:51:47 PM »
^^^interesting...though im a little confused on the collar bone thing?? do you mean traps...cause you're working muscles not bones...and you're really leaving yourself prone to overtraing workout 7 days a week, if you do overtrain then you will gain nothing and will probably loose mass...you should really consider taking a day or two off a week, and make sure you have an excellent diet too...here's an article since a lot of peps dont really understand anything about overtraining http://www.bodybuilding.com/teen/russ1.htm

Yep, im talking about traps I call it my collar bone for some wierd reason anyway, naw see if i was doing the same shit everyday then that wouldnt let me gain anything, but i do diffrent things everyday. im doing perfectly fine, everything on me has gotten bigger the way i do it, of course i couldnt do it with alot of peoples help, but i try to try everything, but im too adicted to working out, i cant even take a day off without getting pissed.. but sometimes i take a day off a week when i get there too late and they close..lol..thats the only way..anyways..thanks for tryin to help......peace