Author Topic: John Mayer - Battle Studies album >>>> Continuim Album  (Read 49 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
John Mayer - Battle Studies album >>>> Continuim Album
« on: January 23, 2014, 08:04:42 PM »
Fuck all these mufuckaz saying that Continuim is iller than Battle Studies.  that Battle studies shit goes hard.  It's war, and a muthafucker is fighting to keep his heart.   Off jump, he leads in wit "Heartbreak Warfare" and immediately shit gets deep, num sayin.  He tells a bitch..

"Red Wine and ambien,
your talking shit again,
it's heartbreak warfare"

He tells the bitch to shut her fuckin goat mouth ass up..

"I swear to God
we are gonna get it right
if you just lay your weapon down"

But the bitch keep talking shit and that's what's sad about break-ups, num sayin.  Cause there is love there, at the root, and even though John is cryin out he can't break through the wall.

Next joint is all we ever do is say goodbye.  Yo, dis is a stripped down joint... dude really crying out and shit.  No more hardcore shit like da first track, homie just barring out his soul.  He's so frustrated, he's like.. fuck it.. that's all we do is say goodbye.

Then "Half of My Heart" is a st8 up banger!   That shit knocks.   Then when you think that shit is done and the game is over, Taylor Swift comes in and rocks the mic and it turns out that she is the... OTHER HALF OF HIS HEART!

Finally on "Perfectly Lonely" homie has given up the game and he's became a true Libertarian, num sayin... found the great virtue in his own individualism and standing his own ground.. and found out as much as he loves others he loves himself the most.  But he can't help but shed a tear for are the failed past relationships in his life, and wonder what could of gone wrong.  It's kind of like sweet sorrow, type of ish, num sayin...

THen comes the hardest joint, "Assassin", homie str8 blazes the mic on this joint.   He's a beast.  His spittin major game, homie just got home from a late night, up in the cut, fuckin around with some other trick, when it's nearly morning and his girlfriend he livin wit, possibly the Swifsta, is about to wake up.  She gone see, homie been gone all night and he knows she's gonna be fucking pissed.  And it's like THAT MOMENT right before she wakes... homie says fuck it, I could try to cover bases and make shit right and cover my tracks, but know what, fuck all dat... I"M GONNA JUST WRITE A SONG ABOUT THIS SHIT AND LET IT BURN!!!

Finally word is.. he added "Say What You Say" after the albums released and that track is like a revelation... don't keep shit in... cause it will cause excess wieght on your shoulders till you can't even breathe.. let that shit out... THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.... Put that shit on the table and live with the consequences, your better off in the end.

THIS ALBUM IS BLAZING YO!! NO FILLER!!  FUCK EVERYONE THAT SAYS CONTINUIM IS MAYERS BEST ALBUM!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)