Author Topic: Scoe "TI: 3 DabRocks" mixtape coming soon!!! / Tha Influence ALBUM out now!  (Read 3532 times)

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
Re: Scoe "Tha Influence ALBUM" Nov. 11th, 2014/New Single & Interview online!
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 12:24:43 PM »
Scoe Uncut Part 1:

Scoe Uncut Part 2:

StayTrue

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 09:57:08 AM »
Dey Ain`t Ready feat. Xzibit (video)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 10:14:03 AM »
Dey Ain`t Ready feat. Xzibit (video)

Dope shit ... But that other track is wack nigga

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

terence chill

Re: Scoe "Tha Influence ALBUM" 11-11-14/Dey Ain't Ready Video online!
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 11:52:17 PM »
don't get it!but in my opinion, the version of the mixtape They Ain't Ready (Feat. X-Zibit) is way much better than this one!

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 01:58:36 AM »
don't get it!but in my opinion, the version of the mixtape They Ain't Ready (Feat. X-Zibit) is way much better than this one!

I like how they remixed it a lil for the video

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2014, 08:30:22 AM »

I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER ... SHITS BUMPIN HARD ... CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM  8)

terence chill

doublee313

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 09:30:02 PM »
Will this be on Amazon as well?

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2014, 11:22:51 AM »
Pre-Order on I-Tunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/tha-influence-album/id934236452

where is the kendrick lamar and kobe collab "Thank You Doctor". hopefully not the final tracklist. and hopefully he puttin out some hard copies, hatin on this digital shit.

piccardt1

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2014, 05:31:29 PM »
the track with kendrick features kobe and is the best song i have heard him working on for the album other than a dre record... that was not intended for his but either way it is on the album to the best of my knowledge . this is a preorder immediate incentive, the actual day of the release should include all 15 tracks...

Matty

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2014, 09:27:31 AM »
the track with kendrick features kobe and is the best song i have heard him working on for the album other than a dre record... that was not intended for his but either way it is on the album to the best of my knowledge . this is a preorder immediate incentive, the actual day of the release should include all 15 tracks...

yeah i remember reading there was a dre record with a biggie sample (kick in the door) on the project. would be nice to hear that overdose track in proper quality too, was a dope instrumental, just a shame about the autotune throughout.

oh and the earlier version of they aint ready was a lot better than the one in the video...doesn't sound like a nottz record or have that bounce anymore.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:30:47 AM by Matty »

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »
seems like they really  took the track off the album. I asked about it on instagram. This really poors down the album a lot for me. 12 "new" tracks with some known songs, like 3 or 4 for this long time waiting? I really don't get it. I hope he is releasing some hard copies for the die hard fans.

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2014, 07:42:13 AM »
seems like they really  took the track off the album. I asked about it on instagram. This really poors down the album a lot for me. 12 "new" tracks with some known songs, like 3 or 4 for this long time waiting? I really don't get it. I hope he is releasing some hard copies for the die hard fans.

Not dissing Scoe but maybe they just can't afford the verses/clear the samples?

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2014, 11:47:02 AM »
I don't think so, why should they promote the album with this song so hard when they not sure to release it because of some kind off issues.
i understand it like this, that this song is to big or good for this album. I don't know, time will tell.

Scoe - Dey Ain't Ready NOTTZ Video Version (feat. Xzibit)

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 08:58:14 AM by Desoto Loco »