Poll

Who is the more respected, all around better rapper?

Trae
7 (87.5%)
T.I.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.  (Read 465 times)

Blood$

Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:14:45 PM »
I've been listening to Trae's latest tape heavily and I'm bored as hell so I ask this question…

I have to go with Trae, his work with Guerrilla Maab alone buries anything T.I. has released plus when these 2 are on a track together TIP does  try to go harder but Trae always ends up burying dude on songs with the flow/energy, for example(s):

all bangers though nonetheless 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:15:17 PM »
t.i. and it ain't even close.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 01:13:46 PM »
I like that y'all doin' t.i. threads to bring some life to the outbound section but this shit dead: flatline. RIP.  ''it's like the dub been soft every since cm came through and crushed the buildings.''
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:19:49 PM »
I haven't heard much of Trae.  The songs you posters are knockers.  Thanks for the lace.

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 01:37:46 PM »
Trae seems nice, haven't really heard enough of him to say for sure though. I will say that a lot of people here hate on TI cause of CM but dude has a strong discography any way you look at it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 01:44:45 PM »
Trae seems nice, haven't really heard enough of him to say for sure though. I will say that a lot of people here hate on TI cause of CM but dude has a strong discography any way you look at it.

Yup.  TI is very talented.  I fuck around with my ho OG cocksuck, but if you were to take TI's 15 best songs, against all other rappers 15 best, he would for me be in the top 20.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 01:46:05 PM »

Yup.  TI is very talented.  I fuck around with my ho OG cocksuck, but if you were to take TI's 15 best songs, against all other rappers 15 best, he would for me be in the top 20.
I'm more your stepdad than your hoe don't forget that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 02:19:05 PM »

...but to clarify...you are his hoe?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 02:25:41 PM »
I like that y'all doin' t.i. threads to bring some life to the outbound section but this shit dead: flatline. RIP.  ''it's like the dub been soft every since cm came through and crushed the buildings.''

dont be stupid...everyone migrated to da sauce for da winter.

come join us on the darkside.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 06:16:28 PM »
T.I. has only 2 wack albums in his catalog and the rest are decent to dope with one being a classic to some where as Trae has all solid to dope albums and 2 classics under his belt (one being with Guerrilla Maab)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 07:25:24 PM »

...but to clarify...you are his hoe?
y'all are my hoes I don't even have to be here for y'all to keep daddy's name alive.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 07:26:48 PM »
T.I. has only 2 wack albums in his catalog and the rest are decent to dope with one being a classic to some where as Trae has all solid to dope albums and 2 classics under his belt (one being with Guerrilla Maab)
ROFL

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 10:52:33 AM »
TI

I like Trae but I think he's inconsistent and can be boring sometimes,

it's funny though, i was gonna make a thread Trae VS Z-Ro

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2014, 06:43:44 AM »
trae for me.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 04:16:00 PM »
ROFL

for one I have a hard time believing you find that statement of truth to be THAT funny where you are rolling on the floor laughing lol and for two I doubt you even actually laughed at all cuz you know it's true  :laugh:

tell me one wack Trae song and/or album and I'll point you to I'm Serous and No Mercy as prime examples for T.I.  8)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:38:05 AM by BloodMoneyThaDon »