Poll

Who is the more respected, all around better rapper?

Trae
7 (87.5%)
T.I.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.  (Read 466 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 07:23:26 PM »
T.I. has only 2 wack albums in his catalog and the rest are decent to dope with one being a classic to some where as Trae has all solid to dope albums and 2 classics under his belt (one being with Guerrilla Maab)
ROFL

for one I have a hard time believing you find that statement of truth to be THAT finn where you are rolling on the floor laughing lol and for two I doubt you even actually laughed at all cuz you know it's true  :laugh:

tell me one wack Trae song and/or album and I'll point you to I'm Serous and No Mercy as prime examples for T.I.  8)
I'm serious and no mercy are better than a lotta niggas albums that dropped in those time periods includin' trae. no disrespect but anyone who finds Gucci mane' music to be dope I can't take them serious when it comes to music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 07:42:18 PM »
T.I. has only 2 wack albums in his catalog and the rest are decent to dope with one being a classic to some where as Trae has all solid to dope albums and 2 classics under his belt (one being with Guerrilla Maab)
ROFL

for one I have a hard time believing you find that statement of truth to be THAT finn where you are rolling on the floor laughing lol and for two I doubt you even actually laughed at all cuz you know it's true  :laugh:

tell me one wack Trae song and/or album and I'll point you to I'm Serous and No Mercy as prime examples for T.I.  8)
I'm serious and no mercy are better than a lotta niggas albums that dropped in those time periods includin' trae. no disrespect but anyone who finds Gucci mane' music to be dope I can't take them serious when it comes to music.

who said Gucci Mane's music was dope in here?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 07:44:08 PM »
ROFL

you not bumpin' gucci no more ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 07:49:42 PM »
ROFL

whether I am or not has nothing to do with this thread bro lol so which album of Trae's did you like and dislike the most?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 07:55:56 PM »
ROFL

whether I am or not has nothing to do with this thread bro lol so which album of Trae's did you like and dislike the most?
not really a fan of his albums he's been droppin' dope shit lately though. z-ro > trae

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 09:00:16 PM »
^^^Aka, no idea wtf you're talking about...don't really listen to Trae at all...you just compared him to T.I. so I'll "ROFL" as a defense mechanism.

I find it pretty sad that this little nigga holds T.I. in the same light as Pac & Big & a true GOAT, but uses "You listen to Gucci Mane, so I can't take you seriously" as a comeback.

But I find it sadder he doesn't realize that T.I. isn't top five mainstream, let alone in the last decade. But fights with every ounce of love for his man.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 07:17:19 AM »
shut the fuck you twirlin' faggot ! i'll be in nyc today if you feelin' froggish fuck boy. I can list five random rappers from any coast and I guarantee you couldn't even tell me you know who the fuck they are or the records they've done you fuckin' queen. you listenin' to a weirdo muthafucka called quest talkin' about he's good meanwhile you can't even name the members of a tribe called quest. t.i. > anybody you listenin' to. go finish listenin' to your beyonce album and fall back prag.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 09:07:56 AM »
shut the fuck you twirlin' faggot ! i'll be in nyc today if you feelin' froggish fuck boy. I can list five random rappers from any coast and I guarantee you couldn't even tell me you know who the fuck they are or the records they've done you fuckin' queen. you listenin' to a weirdo muthafucka called quest talkin' about he's good meanwhile you can't even name the members of a tribe called quest. t.i. > anybody you listenin' to. go finish listenin' to your beyonce album and fall back prag.

Why so quick with the violence?  If I were you, I would stay far away from NYC.  That's Chams hood, and he holds that shit down.  You better hope he doesnt catch you out there and have one of his bg's put the work in on ya.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 09:31:55 AM »

Why so quick with the violence?  If I were you, I would stay far away from NYC.  That's Chams hood, and he holds that shit down.  You better hope he doesnt catch you out there and have one of his bg's put the work in on ya.
miley ain't holdin' shit down and the hoods in queens wouldn't ever fuck wit a square like him. i'll will be all up in nyc and he won't dare show up or do shit to me.  ps. dude you can't be humble when you pm me yet try to flex in front of these chumps fake niggas do shit like that.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 09:37:33 AM »

miley ain't holdin' shit down and the hoods in queens wouldn't ever fuck wit a square like him. i'll will be all up in nyc and he won't dare show up or do shit to me.  ps. dude you can't be humble when you pm me yet try to flex in front of these chumps fake niggas do shit like that.

You little bitch.  I have never sent you a PM you didn't shoot to me first.  You are known for simping behind the scenes bro.  Just because I asked you who your favorite rapper is, knowing your snake charming ass would say TI don't make me humble.  Suck two dicks, and I hope to god Cham sees your secretary ass out there.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 09:54:11 AM »

You little bitch.  I have never sent you a PM you didn't shoot to me first.  You are known for simping behind the scenes bro.  Just because I asked you who your favorite rapper is, knowing your snake charming ass would say TI don't make me humble.  Suck two dicks, and I hope to god Cham sees your secretary ass out there.
hop off my dick and tell your dumb ass mother to come suck it you gay area prag. don't make me post them shits you pussy you was downplayin' shit when I was dissin' ya bitch ass. go get creampied and stay off my dick u bitch ass nigga.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 09:57:15 AM »

hop off my dick and tell your dumb ass mother to come suck it you gay area prag. don't make me post them shits you pussy you was downplayin' shit when I was dissin' ya bitch ass. go get creampied and stay off my dick u bitch ass nigga.

Post what ever you want flaming faggot.  Sounds like you've got nothing better to do.  Supposed to be traveling to NYC and would rather post PM's that you spam to folks?   You've got a lot of good shit cracking in your life lil' bitch.  Now go jerk your shit to No Mercy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »

Post what ever you want flaming faggot.  Sounds like you've got nothing better to do.  Supposed to be traveling to NYC and would rather post PM's that you spam to folks?   You've got a lot of good shit cracking in your life lil' bitch.  Now go jerk your shit to No Mercy.
you just wait I will post them you prag and you have nothin' better to do than try to take your mother's place and suck my dick. get goin' and shoot ya fruit loop ass sextape wit cham a.k.a miley since you seem to come to his defense when my foot is on his neck.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2014, 10:06:07 AM »
 :sleep:  You bore me little bitch.  Quit PM'ing me.  Got shit to say, do it here. Like I've told you before.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
:sleep:  You bore me little bitch.  Quit PM'ing me.  Got shit to say, do it here. Like I've told you before.
take you tired hoe ass somewhere and make yourself useful. tell ya momma what I said I know that bitch is dtf. en route to nyc hopefully and I'll see miley gotta go prag !