Poll

Who is the more respected, all around better rapper?

Trae
7 (87.5%)
T.I.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.  (Read 447 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Trae Tha Truth VS T.I.
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2014, 10:10:43 AM »
:sleep:  You bore me little bitch.  Quit PM'ing me.  Got shit to say, do it here. Like I've told you before.
take you tired hoe ass somewhere and make yourself useful. tell ya momma what I said I know that bitch is dtf. en route to nyc hopefully and I'll see miley gotta go prag !

You ain't seeing shit, or doing shit.  My mom would kick the shit out of your punk ass and then pimp you out.  You'd be happy cause atleast you'd be getting paid to get tapped/

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2014, 10:18:15 AM »
:sleep:  You bore me little bitch.  Quit PM'ing me.  Got shit to say, do it here. Like I've told you before.
take you tired hoe ass somewhere and make yourself useful. tell ya momma what I said I know that bitch is dtf. en route to nyc hopefully and I'll see miley gotta go prag !

You ain't seeing shit, or doing shit.  My mom would kick the shit out of your punk ass and then pimp you out.  You'd be happy cause atleast you'd be getting paid to get tapped/
your mother ain't doin' shit but suckin' this big black dick and swallowin' my babies. you probably gettin' filled up by tanner and his dude right now since you said they could boss you up prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2014, 10:20:47 AM »
Im willing to bet you are packing no more than 3 strong.  The way you are always rah rahing around here, and submissive to TI leads me to believe you are deficient in the dick department.  Big black dick...please. ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2014, 10:26:02 AM »
Im willing to bet you are packing no more than 3 strong.  The way you are always rah rahing around here, and submissive to TI leads me to believe you are deficient in the dick department.  Big black dick...please. ::)
yo your mother will be the judge of this monster when it's in her throat and in her pussy. I don't wanna to talk to your faggot ass about my pipe you gettin' hot over there fantisizin' and shit ol gay area prag ass nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2014, 09:37:49 AM »
T.I. Is one of the least diverse rappers I've ever heard.

Blood$