Author Topic: its raining xzibit heads @ da sauce  (Read 702 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its raining xzibit heads @ da sauce
« on: January 27, 2014, 04:13:57 PM »

Sccit

Re: its raining xzibit heads @ da sauce
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:53:09 PM »
lol I seen that shit the other day

We gota hit up the coli and jack some of their members.. Get like 3-4 sauce regulars wit da-sauce shit in their sig postin there and da-sauce finna be the biggest thing on the Internet cuzz!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 01:03:58 PM »
ill make an account and do it....it will be a universal account any one from da sauce can use on the coli and the name of the account will be $auce money

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 01:12:05 PM »
Orale

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »
Well, that's a few things now I've seen about the Sauce that's impressive.  The Xzibit love, the keystyle battle tournament that is supposedly happenin, and my nicca Sccit being a moderator over there.

But at the end of the day Sir Pigey is swine and I don't fux wit him!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 10:53:26 AM »
Well, that's a few things now I've seen about the Sauce that's impressive.  The Xzibit love, the keystyle battle tournament that is supposedly happenin, and my nicca Sccit being a moderator over there.

hey man peteys cool peoples and u are too......yall need to squash this

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »

Squash it on what basis?  This is a dude who has a hiphop forum and doesn't even respect hiphop... the only basis for bein down with him is on some clickish highschool level.

I am here for the music, bottomline. And he does not respect hiphop, that's very simple.

I had my disagreements with overseer but overseer was very passionate about west coast hiphop at the end of the day and he respected that shit.  Pigey said himself he just wants to see shit burn, he takes his mantra off a fuckin character off a comic book movie (the joker) he is still a child.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »
shut up and sign up at da sauce infant

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »

Squash it on what basis?  This is a dude who has a hiphop forum and doesn't even respect hiphop... the only basis for bein down with him is on some clickish highschool level.

I am here for the music, bottomline. And he does not respect hiphop, that's very simple.

I had my disagreements with overseer but overseer was very passionate about west coast hiphop at the end of the day and he respected that shit.  Pigey said himself he just wants to see shit burn, he takes his mantra off a fuckin character off a comic book movie (the joker) he is still a child.

I think he respects hip-hop, he just has a different way of showin it than u....he aint tryna see shit burn, he's clownin brobro... he's hooked it up with beats and has genuinely tried to build on the music, hasn't asked for money in an era where a ganga half-assed producers online are tryna make a quick buck on their cheap casio beats. to me, you don't do shit like that if u don't have love for hip-hop...just put it 2 rest. yall judging each other in a negative light for nothing.

and for u, I think ur passionate about how u feel and sometimes ur extreme with it...petey sees that extremity as weakness, and he attacks over it.

it shouldn't be like that, both ways.. neither of u are bad people, so squash it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 10:58:05 AM »
nigga i been in this hip hop shit since its inception.

i was watching my uncles poplock and backspin on cardboard listening to the fat boys and grandmaster flash my wig.

ive participated in hip hop on every tier of this shit graphing, breaking, rapping, producing, journalism, DJing it pisses you off that i dont acknowledge YOUR FAVORITE music as the best rap music ever made more or less so you discredit my hip hop credentials altogether. i dont need to prove myself to some sheltered suburban L7, theres never been a time in my life hip hop WASNT there you feel me? if this forum were to never have been made id still be somewhere immersed in hip hop culture where as this forum has always been your main connection to  the music.

you cant rap or make beats
you never b boyed
i doubt you graph or tag
you could never be a journalist...your just  A FAN, come to grips with it.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »
nigga i been in this hip hop shit since its inception.

i was watching my uncles poplock and backspin on cardboard listening to the fat boys and grandmaster flash my wig.

ive participated in hip hop on every tier of this shit graphing, breaking, rapping, producing, journalism, DJing it pisses you off that i dont acknowledge YOUR FAVORITE music as the best rap music ever made more or less so you discredit my hip hop credentials altogether. i dont need to prove myself to some sheltered suburban L7, theres never been a time in my life hip hop WASNT there you feel me? if this forum were to never have been made id still be somewhere immersed in hip hop culture where as this forum has always been your main connection to  the music.

you never b boyed
i doubt you graph or tag
you could never be a journalist...your just  A FAN, come to grips with it.

im tryna have yall squash shit, p.. u aint gotta be on the attack. u don't like infinite, he don't like u. put the differences aside and look at the bigger picture...it's all bullshit. we can sit here and attack any1s flaws (or perceived flaws) all damn day. better 2 focus on killin off the real evils out there, and that's neither of yall.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 11:47:03 AM »
just tell your boy to keep my name out his mouth and ill do like wise i have no intrest in being friends with this cavewigger.

this wigs made like ten threads about me in the past cpl months hes on my nuts like cologne, KNOWING if it came down to it id tap that jaw boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shit aint sweet

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »
if this forum were to never have been made id still be somewhere immersed in hip hop culture where as this forum has always been your main connection to  the music.

you never b boyed
i doubt you graph or tag
you could never be a journalist...your just  A FAN, come to grips with it.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 01:18:36 PM »
This dudes got some B-boying skillz

Will_B